It arrived today v3.0

JeffB

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No fight strap in mine...I actually got it to see how the sizing ran on these guys before ordering a few KHL jerseys. I picked one I would keep just in case it fit and I'm keeping this one cause it looks fantastic in person and fits good. Anyway, from what I understand not all the KHL teams use fight straps but the jersey itself features all the other good stuff you get on an authentic here and this one has seen game action. Abrom claims the KHL does not offer LOA's so he provides his own, not sure what that would hold but I've managed to match it up to a few photos so it is legit. Honestly I may start collecting some more from over there, never thought I'd be interested in something with nothing really sewn to it but they are very unique looking.

Sorry but i can't read russian...what player name is it???:)

the jerseys is awesome...

this is where I come in, its Pestunov

I got this on Wednesday, but I wanted to wait to post until I got my new laptop (which came yesterday).

This is the first St. Patrick's Day jersey the WBS Penguins used in their history (1999-2000). It's a replica from SP. There is a little bit of discoloring on the shamrock, but since these specialty jerseys are near impossible to get, I didn't want to pass up the opportunity to buy it. The seller even accepted my offer for about $25 less than the listing...gotta love the best offer option!

99StPats.jpg

Nice! Are those 2002's game-issued? If so, how'd you get a hold of those?

Just need patchs sewn on

WOW! Do you mind me asking where you got these? I need a 2003 one, to turn into a Roenick, and that Selanne is gorgeous.

Nice! Are those 2002's game-issued? If so, how'd you get a hold of those?

Definitely the maroon ones are because they have the NHLPA skater logo on the hem. Awesome pickups.

Definitely the maroon ones are because they have the NHLPA skater logo on the hem. Awesome pickups.

That's what I was thinking- they don't have the retail neck labels either.

This past weekends arrivals:

05/06 Set 1.

matty05f.jpg

matty05b.jpg

99/00 Kings wore Set A on opening night, then another set for the rest of the year, I believe.

This is from the Set worn during the season.

matty99f.jpg

matty99b.jpg

Thanks I purshased one from a member on this board and on JC I do not have any more from that year others yes if some one needs one before I dend them out