It arrived today v3.0

JeffB

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeez Kurt! Whats with the division rivals? When are you going on the Devils kick? :thumbsup: Nice pickups, though I cant stand Fleury any more.

Eh the Devils jerseys dont do much for me. I cant explain why i like the Pens jerseys the way i do. Probably because i see them play so much that they have grown on me.

Eh the Devils jerseys dont do much for me. I cant explain why i like the Pens jerseys the way i do. Probably because i see them play so much that they have grown on me.

Im only messing with ya Kurt! They are nice.

arrived 2 jerseys from Lokomotiv Yaroslavl...R.I.P. and god bless them and their families...

important for me was that both players that weared this jerseys were not included in this big tragedy...

Nepriayev plays for SKA now and Kryukov for Novosibirsk.

i will wear this jerseys with huge respect and many thoughts to all people of Yaroslavl.

Nepriayev 2004/05

001-6.jpg

003-9.jpg

Kryukov 2005/06

004-10.jpg

007-7.jpg

Spent a lot of time in Victoria growing up, so I've always wanted a Salmon Kings jersey. Finally pulled the trigger on one.

Josh Aspenlind 10/11

2073406490107092053S500x500Q85.jpg2944669940107092053S500x500Q85.jpg

Bliznak Third 09/10 Game Issued Sz 56. This is actually going to be stripped, as it's a lot cheaper than buying a Team Issue blank from the Team Store and having it customized. Apologies to the one's that feel stripping an Issued jersey is a foul :ninja:

2328782750107092053S500x500Q85.jpg

Old school Bondra thanks to tb426. Slapping an authentic NHL 75th anni patch on it and ready to see if the Capitals realize it is not illegal to win in the playoffs this year!

I LOVE those Lokomotiv jerseys. I need to buy some more for my Loko collection.

my favorite....of all time.........how is the condition ?....not like new i guess ?

It's worn, but still in very good condition: no stains and a few little snags here and there :thumbsup:

And yes, a great jersey!