It arrived today v3.0

JeffB

Been trying to match it to that second clip. At times I think i've spotted it, but it could easily just be a shadow. There's some stick marks on the right sleeve I've been attempting to match as well, with no luck just yet.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks I purshased one from a member on this board and on JC I do not have any more from that year others yes if some one needs one before I dend them out

Tried to send you a PM, but it said you cannot receive messages. What jerseys from what years do you have? I'm looking to build my All Star collection.

I guess I can display this now that it's officially mine. 1993-94 game-worn Sergei Nemchinov jersey with All-Star patch:

Rangerscirca19931aCCMauthentic-vi.jpg

Rangerscirca19931bCCMauthentic-vi.jpg

I brought the jersey up to Barry at MeiGray last week and we were able to match the jersey, not once but TWICE, to a tape of a game in Montreal on January 8, 1994. I can't thank Bob enough for A: buying it from eBay and saving it from the hands of some toolbox and B: for being gracious enough to sell it to me after the confirmation of it being game-worn!

Nice pickup Mike and thanks for your help on what im about to post.

Now I love the Flyers but for $65 shipped i couldnt pass this up, plus he just got named captain and he is American!!

2773409780105708903S500x500Q85.jpg

2503391010105708903S500x500Q85.jpg

Yes even us Flyers fans can love some other jerseys nice pick up at that price I would have pulled the trigger

Thanks buddy, it got listed as a Buyitnow on ebay and i checked with some Rangers fans and immediately pulled the trigger.

What size is that? I wish I had seen it.

Its a 52, and i should have taken the picture on my lush dark blue carpet to rival yours. It would have been a mindfuck

Its a 52, and i should have taken the picture on my lush dark blue carpet to rival yours. It would have been a mindfuck

Leave it to Kurt to find (another) way around the word filter. Good thing I am wearing my mind condom. Nice catch :thumbsup:

Oh and that is a bit costly for TP, but it is nice :lol:

Seriously though, nice pick up. Can't wait til you add SUCK underneath the rangers!

Not sure I want to call this my grail, as that would mean the search for rare gems is over...

but man, it's pretty d@*n close.

The Pumper-Nicholl

bernief.jpg

bernieb.jpg

Yeah, I passed on it initially too. Because, after all, who wants a Sergei Nemchinov retail jersey? I'm pretty sure I'm keeping this one though.

the question is...who doesn't want a Sergei Nemchinov retail jersey? I love mine, but then again I have a lot of random rangers jerseys most people would not have paid to customize

The Pumper-Nicholl

Incredible find!! Bernie was always one of my favorite Kings. How in the heck do you keep finding all this great stuff?? :thumbsup: