My EPS experience

orangecrush8

Jeremy, were you referring to Stitches NY or NJ?

Stitches NY. Sorry about that :D.

I have never dealt with Stitches NJ, but I am friends with them on FB. NY isnt active at all of FB/Twitter (they are on there, but never post anything). It took Stitches NY 3 weeks to do my 2 Isles + 2 name plates.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what I figured. Looks like we all got mixed up, but it's all clarified now. :)

I'm sending my next jerseys to eps as my 3 isles jerseys are currently at stitches and I have emailed them twice to see if they recieved them and they never responded. When I called they said they had them then hung up without telling me if and when they would be done. They have them for over 2 weeks now.

I sent them an Isles jersey on December 5th and they still haven't gotten around to working on it. I sent them 4 emails asking if they had received the jersey and got no response on any of them, I called them a handful of times as well and they never picked up. Finally I got through to them on the phone and they said they hadn't started working on it yet, and that they're going to have issues with the shipping (I'm in Canada) and that they try to not take International orders.

I made it very clear that I was sending the jersey in from Vancouver Canada, so it really shouldn't have been a surprise. I'm usually never in any rush to get a jersey back assuming it's being done right. But this time around I just want the ###### thing back. They told me to send them an email reminding them that we had just spoken and with all the details on the order. I did, and still got no response from that email either. They're definitely keeping me on my toes.

I sent them an Isles jersey on December 5th and they still haven't gotten around to working on it. I sent them 4 emails asking if they had received the jersey and got no response on any of them, I called them a handful of times as well and they never picked up. Finally I got through to them on the phone and they said they hadn't started working on it yet, and that they're going to have issues with the shipping (I'm in Canada) and that they try to not take International orders.

I made it very clear that I was sending the jersey in from Vancouver Canada, so it really shouldn't have been a surprise. I'm usually never in any rush to get a jersey back assuming it's being done right. But this time around I just want the ###### thing back. They told me to send them an email reminding them that we had just spoken and with all the details on the order. I did, and still got no response from that email either. They're definitely keeping me on my toes.

that settles my next customizing my thrashers 3rd/crunch/canada alt/switzerland/jerseys...going to eps

I think Stitches NY deals with UPS

I have never had a problem with SNY. Maybe its because I physically go there and pay in cash, but idk.

(I think it was exactly 3 weeks for these pickups)

http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=4187&view=findpost&p=79998

I mailed my 2.0 to Stitches NY and they had it back to me in like 10 days. Ill definitely use them for my current Isles stuff.

For every team (as far as I know), but official team places will have the materials to properly do their teams jerseys, so Stitches in NY will have the proper material to do Islanders jerseys.

I sent in a wings jersey to Stitches NJ mid November and got it back a day or two before Christmas (I had mentioned to them before sending it in that it was going to be a Christmas present). I started emailing them about two weeks before Christmas just to check in and he said they'd gotten swamped but that I'd definitely have it in time. They ended up having to overnight it to me.

Maybe the delay is jut them catching up on all the work they got in the Nov/Dec timeframe?

• 2 months later...

If you ask them a turnaround, they will tell you it'll take a while during the season. They do a few teams professionally, and they're always being asked to do a set (like the skills competition jerseys) with a short turn around. They will be blunt about the time it takes, fact is jerseys for you and I take a backseat to what keeps their business open, and I understand that. So yes, it is normal, but they do great work and I think it's fair and worth it.

Yeah it usually takes a month or 3 but thats ok, they have been pretty much problem free for me. I have a huge order there now too. Its worth it because they do it right with proper materials and fonts and they can do my favorite teams perfectly.

I did laugh at Entirely Prolonged Service though. But who cares, its a hockey jersey. Not a life or death situation.

I completely agree with Johnny and Brandon on this. My orders with EPS usually take about 3 months to complete (or maybe even longer if the order involves any stripping), but I know in advance what to expect, so I'm OK with that. Their precision in kit cutting and stitching is absolutely outstanding, so for me it's totally worth the wait.

Late last summer I was able to get 3 jerseys turned around in 3 weeks. That's the quickest I've ever gotten anything back from them.