My EPS experience

orangecrush8

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getty, MeiGray, Flickr, other folks collections here ... there's great resources out there ...

Also my 2002 Richter is wrong. It was an impulse buy on eBay customized like that. The 5's are definitely wrong and if I recall the font on the name is a bit off.

Well I took the picture of your 1998 Richter, but I want to put him on the dark jersey, and Leetch on the white. I also took your 2002 picture as well, but I have 2 whites so I'm doing a set of Richters and a white Leetch. It really sucks that Jeffs webshots went down because a lot of his pictures were the first things to pop up when I do Google Image searches and I can't get at the big pictures to save them.

So. Now you want a white Leetch jersey, huh? ;)

Rabble rabble rabble!!! Great... another one I have to find.

This picture should do for this one, right?

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/georges-laraque-of-the-pittsburgh-penguins-skates-past-dan-news-photo/73464118

Matt (CJ), who are you gonna put on the Liberty?

If you want a Leetch 2002 white, here's a great shot of a gamer of the blue. Once again it doesn't need to be exact, you just want know what you expect in return ...

img9017511med.jpg

2 LEETCH

Team: USA

Season: 2002

Jersey Color: White (note reference photo is of navy jersey)

‘C’ or ‘A’ Letter: No

Customization Details:

Multi-layer twill with single-layer name

Layers (Colors):

2 (white on red - sleeve #’s)

2 (navy on red - back #’s)

1 (white - name)

Nameplate: Yes, white air-knit

Kiss-Cut: No

Lundqvist

In my experience EPS does a pretty good job with the font on the Reebok Liberties (it's the Starters that they will do wrong unless you point out every little detail). However, be sure to specify the size of the back numbers too. I think they are supposed to be just over 12" but if you don't specify the size they will most likely make them too small (11 1/2")- same as with the arm numbers, like akteon mentioned.

In my experience EPS does a pretty good job with the font on the Reebok Liberties (it's the Starters that they will do wrong unless you point out every little detail). However, be sure to specify the size of the back numbers too. I think they are supposed to be just over 12" but if you don't specify the size they will most likely make them too small (11 1/2")- same as with the arm numbers, like akteon mentioned.

and a lot of people don't see the trimmed white drop shadow on the back numbers.

I got my Ducks jerseys back from EPS months ago after I had to send them back. I had a Ducks 3rd Selanne with a back number with the wrong font. Another Ducks 3rd Selanne jersey with stacked instead of kiss cut and a 6100 Ducks SCF jersey with a crooked name plate. After a couple of months and some pictures as reference from Mr Selanne. I got my jerseys done right. I don't want to work with EPS again as much as I liked their work. The customer service was something I never want to deal with again. If I have to I might send in 3 more, especially if EPS can do a 1997 Road Anaheim Angels jersey.

Another Ducks 3rd Selanne jersey with stacked instead of kiss cut and a 6100 Ducks SCF jersey with a crooked name plate.

Did you tell them kiss-cut and they ignored what you asked for? Or did you assume they'd know to do kiss-cut and they didn't? Granted the crooked nameplate sucks and there should be no excuse for that.

I don't think any customizer is perfect. It's normally best to use the official team customizer for current stuff, but with older stuff that my not be possible so EPS is a good choice. In my experience if you are clear about what you ask for, then if there's a problem they will make it right.

am I glad I found this thread.

I first came across EPS on another thread where it was recommended, but after reading this thread and along with my experience I'll be finding another customizer to work with.

After having my jersey done completely wrong by someone based in Toronto, I contacted EPS explaining the problem and Josh's first reply was a defence of his so-called "colleague" (a fellow customizer) explaining how the problem could have been justified.

I'm not going to post any pics here (but I will make a thread later on) but there's no way the mistake could've been justified at all lol.

They just did 15+ jerseys for me and they all came back A++

See them here- http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=4970&page=171#entry114279

What was the issue?

I don't think their in general good work s the issue. Obviously a majority a majority f time they nail it. The issue is when they don't and how the customer gets treated when questioning s,etching not right. Plenty of places do good work and have good customer service for is to give business to.

I don't think their in general good work s the issue. Obviously a majority a majority f time they nail it. The issue is when they don't and how the customer gets treated when questioning s,etching not right. Plenty of places do good work and have good customer service for is to give business to.

Was any of that in English? :P

Did you tell them kiss-cut and they ignored what you asked for? Or did you assume they'd know to do kiss-cut and they didn't? Granted the crooked nameplate sucks and there should be no excuse for that.

I don't think any customizer is perfect. It's normally best to use the official team customizer for current stuff, but with older stuff that my not be possible so EPS is a good choice. In my experience if you are clear about what you ask for, then if there's a problem they will make it right.

I made sure I was as detailed as possible. I wrote kiss cut, and it seems like they ignored it. I am not even sure how they could have screwed up due to the fact that I asked for the same customization as another jersey sent. The only difference was size of the jersey. The crooked name plate was a little understandable, but I still wanted it fixed. I got argued on this too. At EPS the argument for this was that gamers are crooked sometimes.....which I understand, but I don't have a gamer. I just didn't want a nameplate that took a dip in the middle or side.

Was any of that in English? :P

Sorry, I really need to avoid from posting on my phone. I have a hard enough time writing when there's nothing working against me!