Ebay 2.0

JeffB

"From the collection of New York Islanders stick boy and late broadcaster Al Trautwig."

Al Trautwig is dead? MSG is now using zombie broadcasters!

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"From the collection of New York Islanders stick boy and late broadcaster Al Trautwig."

Seller revised his listing.... Is it possible Al was "late" for work a few days and the bosses are just referring to him as "the late Al Trautwig"?

Well they have a dead fanbase so having a dead broadcaster isn't out of the question.

Well they have a dead fanbase so having a dead broadcaster isn't out of the question.

Whooa....Al Trautwig is an a******, rangers ---- ------- piece of s***. I cant stand that guy. Don't ever confuse him as an Isles fan.

Did anybody win this?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320809311725&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBUAA:US:1120#ht_500wt_1202

If so please PM me if you are looking to re-sell it.

Thank you.

Ebay is just messed sometimes -

Both size 52, both mint, but 1 still has the tags -

$66

http://www.ebay.com/itm/320811275284?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

vs with tags

$152.50

http://www.ebay.com/itm/320811278107?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

I suppose his 'confusion' didn't help any, but still, wtf?

Legit M&N Sabres blank jersey. Hard to find, IMO.

Finally!!!!!!! Another one off the list........

This one was a bit of a confusing one, as these were never retailed....but has tags and all, plus the original CCM neck tag

I know the CCM vintage pro remakes had the orange shield and CCM patch on the hem, not the neck. (walzthewarrior had the CCM vintage one for sale a while back and I missed out)

My link

That is strange. I didn't think that version was retailed either. But who cares at that point, right? Everything definitely checks out. The strap is good and the shield is embroidered so you're in good shape. Does the custom job look right though? I can't really tell but it's kinda nagging at me.

This is good for all the autograph guys as a size 44 fits nice into a jerseys case AND WHY ALWAYS THE SMALL CRACKS

Is it just me or does the CCM logo on the back hem on that sz 44 Rangers look screen printed?

Hmm, good catch. It is screen printed.

What are you talking about? It's embroidered as usual. What makes you guys think it's screened on? The Rangers NEVER wore screen-printed CCM jerseys.