Ebay 2.0

JeffB

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we all would have if given the chance. Instant profit right there.

LOL profit. That's a good one. I'd be wearing that thing to school when my winter classes start on Tuesday.

Profit? I'd keep it lol

LOL profit. That's a good one. I'd be wearing that thing to school when my winter classes start on Tuesday.

If I would have saw it in time I could have prof......I mean sold it to one of you guys.

If I would have saw it in time I could have prof......I mean sold it to one of you guys.

I probably would have kept it as well...

I am such a jersey slot (think Beavis and Butthead Do America). I thought about selling the Isles jerseys from the NHL glitch, but I cant :/.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/110798447768?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_2595wt_1163

Somebody buy this. I can't justify it, but I also can't sit here and watch it go for 50 bucks.

Edit: Well, now I feel a little better. It shot up in the last 5 minutes and ended up going for more than I would've paid for it anyway after seeing the authentic go for 100.

Well, THIS guy is obviously shill bidding his auction:

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=190619729354&showauto=true

Multiple bids by guys with feedback between 0 and 3, looks very suspicious since he started the auction at .99 and there were only 2 bids as of this morning.

LOL WOW! I just reported his listings three times. Once for selling fakes, once for shill bidding, and once for wearing a purple shirt :D

Edit: LMFAO REALLY!? I sent that guy a message just to LOL at him shill bidding his knockoff jerseys, and this is the response I get:

"You have been officially reported now to eBay for using profane language in your communications. Additionally, you must have been bidding on this item under false pretenses, with no intent to purchase the item. That is additionally against eBay rules. I have no idea who is bidding against you to be considered shill bidding. As I listed in all of the items that I have for sale, I obtained them as Christmas presents and they clearly indicate with tags that they are official Reebok products made in North America not overseas for $40. So, I have no idea what you are referring to by claiming that they are Asian knock-offs. As a prosecutor of Economic Crimes in the State of Colorado, if a jersey were to be made in a foreign country, it has to list the country of origin. My understanding was that these jerseys were purchased from RiverCitySports in Canada at www.rivercitysports.com for well over $100/each. That is who I do all of my purchasing through and all of the jerseys that I have ever purchased are completely authentic. I have been an eBay buyer and seller for over 9 years. If I can find out your name and where you live, please be advised that you will be prosecuted by our office for fraud in your bidding practices for items on eBay, as you are violating the specific terms of the eBay policy. Believe me, we have prosecuted plenty of people from other states here in the Denver area over much less offensive conduct than yours. So, please continue with your arrogant, erroneous, and threatening behavior. You have committed a Class 5 felony of fraud (carrying $1,000 to $100,000 in fine and 1-3 years of prison). So, please keep up the criminal conduct. I have now listed you as a favorite on my eBay account so that I can track all of your sale and purchases and report them to the US Attorneys Office in any state in which you do business. If you think that I am kidding, just keep it up. I have been an attorney for over 20 years, have a spotless record on eBay. "

LMFAO! Is this guy for real? I'm committing a felony by calling him out for his bootleg jerseys? LMFAO! Yeah, ok Inspector Gadget, that's why I'm going to be a Criminal Justice major in two weeks, because I don't know s*** about the law...Ok. STFU and GTFO. Also, never threatened anybody and never used "profane language".....well, not entirely true. I didn't the first time, I may have when I replied to that garbage he was spewing. I'm a little tired, a little wired and very annoyed at his stupid response. "Wah wah wah I'm an attorney". Then you should have money for a real jersey, ######.

Sorry for the rant, I just thought that was too funny not to post.

LOL WOW! I just reported his listings three times. Once for selling fakes, once for shill bidding, and once for wearing a purple shirt :D

Edit: LMFAO REALLY!? I sent that guy a message just to LOL at him shill bidding his knockoff jerseys, and this is the response I get:

"You have been officially reported now to eBay for using profane language in your communications. Additionally, you must have been bidding on this item under false pretenses, with no intent to purchase the item. That is additionally against eBay rules. I have no idea who is bidding against you to be considered shill bidding. As I listed in all of the items that I have for sale, I obtained them as Christmas presents and they clearly indicate with tags that they are official Reebok products made in North America not overseas for $40. So, I have no idea what you are referring to by claiming that they are Asian knock-offs. As a prosecutor of Economic Crimes in the State of Colorado, if a jersey were to be made in a foreign country, it has to list the country of origin. My understanding was that these jerseys were purchased from RiverCitySports in Canada at www.rivercitysports.com for well over $100/each. That is who I do all of my purchasing through and all of the jerseys that I have ever purchased are completely authentic. I have been an eBay buyer and seller for over 9 years. If I can find out your name and where you live, please be advised that you will be prosecuted by our office for fraud in your bidding practices for items on eBay, as you are violating the specific terms of the eBay policy. Believe me, we have prosecuted plenty of people from other states here in the Denver area over much less offensive conduct than yours. So, please continue with your arrogant, erroneous, and threatening behavior. You have committed a Class 5 felony of fraud (carrying $1,000 to $100,000 in fine and 1-3 years of prison). So, please keep up the criminal conduct. I have now listed you as a favorite on my eBay account so that I can track all of your sale and purchases and report them to the US Attorneys Office in any state in which you do business. If you think that I am kidding, just keep it up. I have been an attorney for over 20 years, have a spotless record on eBay. "

LMFAO! Is this guy for real? I'm committing a felony by calling him out for his bootleg jerseys? LMFAO! Yeah, ok Inspector Gadget, that's why I'm going to be a Criminal Justice major in two weeks, because I don't know s*** about the law...Ok. STFU and GTFO. Also, never threatened anybody and never used "profane language".....well, not entirely true. I didn't the first time, I may have when I replied to that garbage he was spewing. I'm a little tired, a little wired and very annoyed at his stupid response. "Wah wah wah I'm an attorney". Then you should have money for a real jersey, ######.

Sorry for the rant, I just thought that was too funny not to post.

:) .........how can you tell the jerseys are fake, by the crappy pictures ?.......also, is that really the seller with a gun, who posts a picture like that!

LOL at that "threat" when he's breaking the law and using rivercitysports as the source.

Anybody pick up this game worn Blackhawks Barber Pole? $823 is pricey but a sweet jersey. I would have gone after it if I did not have three authentic ultrafils already.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290649133090

Anybody pick up this game worn Blackhawks Barber Pole? $823 is pricey but a sweet jersey. I would have gone after it if I did not have three authentic ultrafils already.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290649133090

I saw on the other board that someone noted that the crest doesn't line up with the one on the cards... that would have scared me away.

I saw on the other board that someone noted that the crest doesn't line up with the one on the cards... that would have scared me away.

Wouldn't a gamer have the NHLPA logo on the hem too?

Could be true. Look at this game worn Barberpole: http://home.comcast.net/~sulli26/tonelli.htm

The crest is also placed higher on the jersey than the gamer on ebay..

Could be true. Look at this game worn Barberpole: http://home.comcast.net/~sulli26/tonelli.htm

The crest is also placed higher on the jersey than the gamer on ebay..

The crest placements are not uniform, neither are the width of the stripes for that matter, see my three authentics.

http://s1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc461/beckste/Hockey%20Jerseys/Chicago%20Blackhawks%20Jerseys/

That's fake, buddy.

A "game worn" Gretzky jersey starting at 99 cents is a fake? Get outta town!! :D