Ebay 2.0

JeffB

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL! wow. That guy is ridiculous.

LOL! That guy has to be a child. Go look at the listing again, he replied to somebody with a yo mama joke. AND he posted it on the listing. What a tool.

wasnt that dude accused of shilling his auctions? Bondman?

wasnt that dude accused of shilling his auctions? Bondman?

He's also a member here, and got in sheit for spamming everyone's threads when he joined...and this recently - http://forums.icejer...?showtopic=4382

...and often he just flakes on stuff. Twice I had deals with him, once selling a jersey, another selling a patch (he came to me for both), and twice he disappeared without saying a word.

He's also a member here, and got in sheit for spamming everyone's threads when he joined...and this recently - http://forums.icejer...?showtopic=4382

...and often he just flakes on stuff. Twice I had deals with him, once selling a jersey, another selling a patch (he came to me for both), and twice he disappeared without saying a word.

Yeah that guy's a tool, I don't like him.

Yeah that guy's a tool, I don't like him.

Can you relax with calling everyone a F(&^*** name. It gets old. Drink your muscle milk and go post on a Pokemon chat room.

go post on a Pokemon chat room.

They have those? WTF am I doing here?

Tom, I think CCM had the same color for their logos (on the back of the jerseys) in the 90s (after 1991/92 ish).

They have those? WTF am I doing here?

Tom, I think CCM had the same color for their logos (on the back of the jerseys) in the 90s (after 1991/92 ish).

I had to think of something really corny haha..I'd those existed I'd be showing everyone my wigglytuff..dude get some.

And that guy with the 44 hawks was out of control.

Back on topic

who preformed the robbery on this?

Starter Gretzky

REALLY!? UNFRIGGINBELIEVABLE! Why is it when I'm LOOKING, they go for absurd amounts, but when I'm not paying attention somebody steals one? That's ridiculous.

REALLY!? UNFRIGGINBELIEVABLE! Why is it when I'm LOOKING, they go for absurd amounts, but when I'm not paying attention somebody steals one? That's ridiculous.

If it makes you feel better it only lasted 2:30 minutes.

It's got some crud on the back though.

LMFAO! One day I'm gonna send you a white Liberty to put that on the back :thumbsup:

I'll charge you double.

LOL! I think I should get a discount for my patience with the two you currently have :P:thumbsup:

That made me chuckle, thank you.

No problem! For all of the times you made me laugh, it was about time I returned the favor :thumbsup:

I would have bought that Liberty :(

No problem! For all of the times you made me laugh, it was about time I returned the favor :thumbsup:

I would have bought that Liberty :(

we all would have if given the chance. Instant profit right there.