Ebay 2.0

JeffB

how come some one buys that Rangers jersey but nobody will bid on my Callahan and its cheaper? whats a matter with this world.

1) That was a 56, yours is a 52 and Edges run small.

2) Cally now wears the C, so some people may not want a Cally jersey with the A.

3) Last time I looked your Cally was $190 (here, didn't see it on eBay).

4) Henrik is a King, Cally is just an American Hero. Royalty wins out.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) That was a 56, yours is a 52 and Edges run small.

2) Cally now wears the C, so some people may not want a Cally jersey with the A.

3) Last time I looked your Cally was $190 (here, didn't see it on eBay).

4) Henrik is a King, Cally is just an American Hero. Royalty wins out.

lol royalty does win. Its on ebay for way cheaper then what the king's shirt sold for. Oh well.

WOW! game worn 1940 Blackhawks Barber Pole Jersey with pants. I think this jersey invented the term hammered. If I had a man cave to display this in a case I would love to get it, but alas my apartment will not allow.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/260913159136?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

There are a couple of the older Ottawa Senators jerseys in the HHOF that appear to be in the same condition. They have them displayed neatly folded so that most of the damage is concealed, but you can tell it's there.

I'd buy your Callahan if it had the C.

its from last year before he wore the C. Its on ebay right now with a starting bid of 109.00 and has a bid and a bunch of watchers anyway.

its from last year before he wore the C. Its on ebay right now with a starting bid of 109.00 and has a bid and a bunch of watchers anyway.

Awesome! Good luck!

######. I want that Lappy one. It would be my first gamer, and I've met him a bunch of times since he's come over to Philly. Just can't justify the money right now. Which sucks, cuz I'm sure that's a great price for a game-used jersey.

######. I want that Lappy one. It would be my first gamer, and I've met him a bunch of times since he's come over to Philly. Just can't justify the money right now. Which sucks, cuz I'm sure that's a great price for a game-used jersey.

This thing is pretty freakin awesome too -

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Valeri-Kamensky-93-94-Quebec-Nordiques-Game-Used-Jersey-Solid-Wear-LOA-/220913168066?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item336f736ec2

He's definitely got some good prices.