It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

Here's an interesting Norfolk Admirals gamer I just got. Novoseltsev played only 4 games for them during the 2006-07 season. Not quite sure what the story is as to why he played for them at all, and why only 4 games. Also interesting is that #18 was also used by Adam Burish for 64 games that same year. Not much wear on this one but a couple of nice burns.

12dda5cc.jpg

09e4d5c0.jpg

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A few beauties with the help from NJ-MIKE

a 1991 all star jersey have the patch to attach after

020.jpg

021.jpg

1992 all star jersey

016.jpg

019.jpg

A Shanny jersey will be signed next month as he will be doing a sit down show

JUNE094.jpg

008-1.jpg

http://i680.photobucket.com/albums/vv162/jdincflyers9/009-1.jpg[/img

Those All-Star jerseys are SWEET!!!!

Really like the 92 All Star jersey.

I do too. Unfortunately they spelled "Messier" wrong. :D

Thanks Guys here are a few more always looking for patchs

003-4.jpg

002-5.jpg

010-1.jpg

012.jpg

need to have the patchs attached

Nice Sakic!

Nice jerseys...but who the hell is NJ-Mike????

Sorry copied from JC the one who helped with these jerseys and is the artist behind them is " Brilliant "

Brilliant - are you the one that sews here? If so can you drop me a PM?

I lied about the Steel jerseys...ended up finding a guy locally selling some and the price was really right so here we go:

100_1388.jpg

100_1389.jpg

100_1386.jpg

100_1387.jpg

I do too. Unfortunately they spelled "Messier" wrong. :D

Extremely well played there Matt!

Thanks Guys here are a few more always looking for patchs

need to have the patchs attached

Great that you got the patches. Those are going to look great when they're done. Let's go Avs!

Nice jerseys...but who the hell is NJ-Mike????

:lol: Awesome!

Here's an interesting Norfolk Admirals gamer I just got. Novoseltsev played only 4 games for them during the 2006-07 season. Not quite sure what the story is as to why he played for them at all, and why only 4 games. Also interesting is that #18 was also used by Adam Burish for 64 games that same year. Not much wear on this one but a couple of nice burns.

Nice. I'm dying to get a blank Admirals jersey in that style.

Dude, those are awesome! I love the barberpole-ish one. Anymore available?

Brilliant - are you the one that sews here? If so can you drop me a PM?

I lied about the Steel jerseys...ended up finding a guy locally selling some and the price was really right so here we go:

Im working on a deal to grab his entire collection. I dont have room for 50 jerseys so ill probably sell duplicate styles. Ill let you know when I get em.

In an attempt to squash my absolute depression due to the Flyers, I present to you my recent haul:

First up, I know this is unexciting but I got my Timonen fixed:

HPIM2289.jpg

Next up, a week or so before I was about to send my blank to get done up, a wonderful board member tipped me off to a signed version of the one I wanted. I sent it out, got the 0 stripped and now have a suitable jersey to wear plus an autographed number to frame:

HPIM2296.jpg

HPIM2297.jpg

This next one isn't hockey...but no one else in my life cares so you guys get to pretend, plus it's my first Phillies jersey:

HPIM2290.jpg

HPIM2291.jpg

Lastly is my freakin' GRAIL. I picked this one off of eBay, auto'd and customized too, dun dun dun: LINDROS. What better way to make a LeClair than to deface a Lindros in the process?

HPIM2293.jpg

HPIM2295.jpg

Also, I need to send a special thank you to Brilliant. The "Lee" came back horribly crooked, and the Eastern's shoulder patches were on the wrong shoulders. I contacted him a day after they came in and everything was taken care of and back here in less than a week. He did a fantastic job, took care of everything, and kept in touch through the entire process to make sure that everything was good. If you guys need any sewing done, DO NOT hesitate to contact him, he's fantastic. He's cemented himself as my go-to guy for that. Plus, he didn't spit on any of my Philly gear!

Seriously man, thank you.

Lastly is my freakin' GRAIL. I picked this one off of eBay, auto'd and customized too, dun dun dun: LINDROS. What better way to make a LeClair than to deface a Lindros in the process?

You should have gotten it made into a Hawerchuk. Just like these playoffs, he was a better Sabre than a Flyer.