It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

Nice pickups :thumbsup: But didn't Canada wear that jersey during the 2004 World Cup of Hockey or am I wrong? It's that I found a link for a game worn jersey which was advertised as a 2004 World Cup of Hockey jersey. I know for one thing that the jerseys should have the world cup patch though.

http://www.gamewornauctions.net/products/2004_Kris_Draper_Team_Canada_World_Cup_of_Hockey_Game_Worn_Jersey_Team_Canada_Letter-1357-51.html

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rusty!! That's awesome! Any good wear on it?

EDIT: And no; they didn't wear the blacks during the tourney but rather for the pre-tournament games.

Nice pickups :thumbsup: But didn't Canada wear that jersey during the 2004 World Cup of Hockey or am I wrong? It's that I found a link for a game worn jersey which was advertised as a 2004 World Cup of Hockey jersey. I know for one thing that the jerseys should have the world cup patch though.

http://www.gamewornauctions.net/products/2004_Kris_Draper_Team_Canada_World_Cup_of_Hockey_Game_Worn_Jersey_Team_Canada_Letter-1357-51.html

That means I can put a "Lemieux" on it then! :thumbsup:

It's matching airknit. I just bought it off ebay the other day fully customized.

LOL, eBay has made decent money on that Datsyuk and it's been picking up a bunch of frequent flyer miles. The previous owner showed it off here before, I was the owner before him, and I got it from somebody else on eBay.

Yeah, that Datsyuk was sold by me. It really broke my heart to sell it. However, recent expenses have forced me to turn some of my jerseys into cash, and the size 48 CCM's like this All Star jersey were just a bit too small on me.

The jersey is nice, I expected it to show up in this thread lol.

Enjoy Krendelev :)

Awesome Stevens!

This also was blank. CCM 52 Authentic 2003 AS Stevens jersey. Kit from EPS but needed too be adjusted by MLL. (The big "4" had too much twill on the edged. Inside and out.). Devils Shoulder patch is Legit from a Sealed pack. Canada patch is a bootleg. Best I could find out of 3 I had to buy. :thumbsup:

DSCF4326.jpg

Awesome Stevens!

THANKS!

I've been sitting on that jersey for so long.

I just needed someone who could sew the kit on stright.

My first gamer:) Mark Letestu 2007 Rookie camp jersey, has only minor wear.

p1040291r.jpg

p1040290u.jpg

My first gamer:) Mark Letestu 2007 Rookie camp jersey, has only minor wear.

Thats a nice one, even though im a flyers fan i do appreciate a good jersey when i see one. :thumbsup:

Got a couple in from the never ending RCS sales:

2824738070105040840S600x600Q85.jpg2104369780105040840S600x600Q85.jpg

The Chops jersey was so ugly that I had to have one. RCS slashed the price down to $70 and as a nice little "surprise" it's a 2.0. Rob Main told me they were all 1.0s which made no sense since the Chops didn't even exist until after the AHL made the full switch to 2.0s. As it turns out the TBirds jersey is ultrafil which was just icing on the cake.

Who would ever decide to put the Evil Dr. Porkchop on a hockey jersey??

That Thunderbirds jersey is great. An awesome color scheme with a really wild crest. Of course though, since it's ultrafil, you have to have everything stripped off and make a Whalers jersey out of it!

Sad that the fans in Des Moines had to go from a great, classy Iowa Stars jersey to the disgusting tripe that was the Chops, only to lose their entire franchise on top of it. That's got to leave a bad taste in their mouths.

That's not Evil Dr. Porkchop, it's an illustration of Dustin Penner. The Stars/Chops franchise didn't have any fans, literally no one gave a crap about them. They were the closest AHL franchise to me and I would rather drive twice as far to go watch the Wolves in that dump in Rosemont. Like everything Howard Baldwin's ever got involved in it's an epic fail, now he's gone off to Hartford to ruin the Whalepack.

The TBirds jersey is all kinds of awesome. The logo is way more badass than the Whalers logo.

Here's a few that I just got done.

2633890560106865288S425x425Q85.jpg

2985764480106865288S425x425Q85.jpg

2810494550106865288S425x425Q85.jpg

2256873200106865288S425x425Q85.jpg

2973023510106865288S425x425Q85.jpg

2679475520106865288S425x425Q85.jpg

2067970150106865288S425x425Q85.jpg

2603593670106865288S425x425Q85.jpg

Nice Callahan too. Does it have the numbers on the inside hem? Where did you get it made up, and where did you get the blank?

No numbers on the inside hem. The kit was from Dangle on ebay and the jersey I got from Hockey Jersey Outlet.

Sad that the fans in Des Moines had to go from a great, classy Iowa Stars jersey to the disgusting tripe that was the Chops, only to lose their entire franchise on top of it. That's got to leave a bad taste in their mouths.

....probably the taste of pork......which is pretty good.....

Been after one of these for a while. And while I would have preferred a blank and/or IHL version, it's still 52 and ultrafil.

IMG_1922_1-vi.jpg

while I knew it was autographed, I didn't know it said 'To Kathy'. Hopefully the sig will wash out

IMG_1924_1-vi.jpg

The thing I found most interesting was the crest/shoulder patches. I had a number of Wolves replicas growing up, but never an authentic. I don't think these pictures do it justice, but the crest/patches are SO puffy. Really strange. Never seen anything like that before. Extra padding in case of a hit? LOL!

IMG_1925_1-vi.jpg

IMG_1926_1-vi.jpg

hmmm.... that would be an option...

Have you considered changing your name to Kathy and wearing it with pride?

I'd say no although authentic non-gamers are extremely hard to come by. If it is a gamer, it has zero wear.

Sweet Wolves jersey! Is it a gamer?