It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

Got this in the mail today too. Jeff will LOVE it because it has not one...not two...not three...but FOUR sponsor patches!!

Karl Dykhuis...former turdface Flyer...blech, I know but it's still beat to hell and a sweet looking jersey.

I resent the turdface but love the LaBatt patch...Im too young to really remember Dykhuis, it was before i even started following the flyers but i like that jersey a lot. Nice pickup :thumbsup:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Heh...well, you're just gonna have to get over that. :D

I'd also like to point out how disturbing it is that I now have more Team Canada gamers than I do Team USA. BOOOOOOO!!!!

Got this in the mail today too. Jeff will LOVE it because it has not one...not two...not three...but FOUR sponsor patches!!

Karl Dykhuis...former turdface Flyer...blech, I know but it's still beat to hell and a sweet looking jersey.

My mom took me to a Flyers game when I was like 9, and I remember getting it trouble for yelling "He's a dyk-huis, get it?" I did not get it, and it took me a few years to understand why I was getting yelled at haha.

Seeing that Habs jersey reminds me of the Mara interview I saw last night. Boy, that dudes a caveman!

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/139943/mara_bread.jpg

Older picture, but you get the point.

Paul Mara: "Where's my hug?"

Am I done yet? Nope!

erCanuckscirca1997CCMauthentic-vi.jpg

rCanuckscirca1997bCCMauthentic-vi.jpg

I'm debating whether or not to put the A on this one. I know he wore it in 98-99 and 99-00 but I don't know about 97-98. Any Canuckleheads who can give me an idea?

Wow very nice!!

That thing is sweet.

RAYMOND JAMES!!!!!

Lol why did he keep saying that? Also, you Rangers fans are free to hop on the Flyers bandwagon...same division right? We're all friends :)

Ah so you're the guy that scored that one....I had my eye on it....nice pickup!!

Okay, last one tonight; I swear:

circa20033aCCMVintageauthentic-vi.jpg

circa20033bCCMVintageauthentic-vi.jpg

I am NOT happy with the name or the alternate A and will be swapping them out eventually.

Lol why did he keep saying that? Also, you Rangers AND PENGUINS fans are free to hop on the Flyers bandwagon...same division right? We're all friends :)

I amend this to now add Penguins' fans. No need to feel left out, friends. ;)

In regards to the "A"

C was worn by Messier

A was worn by Bure all season, and other A's rotated with Babych, Linden, McCabe, and Murzyn for the remainder of the season.

So no "A" for Mogilny

The other three I'd have guessed but really, McCabe?

Lol why did he keep saying that? Also, you Rangers fans are free to hop on the Flyers bandwagon...same division right? We're all friends :)

It's his nickname for Chris Drury. I have no clue why.

And.....no. Sorry bud!

It's his nickname for Chris Drury. I have no clue why.

And.....no. Sorry bud!

Please tell me my sarcasm seeped out of that. Come on, who the hell is that nice? Go Flyers! I mean come on, I'd be insulted as hell right now! Oh well. Rags played a good series and just got overpowered, Pens did as well without their big two. You're still welcome to cheer ;)

Gahh double post. My bad, I'll fix it:

wordpress_gossip_David_Hasselhoff_72159_david_hasselhoff_puppies.jpg

Please tell me my sarcasm seeped out of that. Come on, who the hell is that nice? Go Flyers! I mean come on, I'd be insulted as hell right now! Oh well. Rags played a good series and just got overpowered, Pens did as well without their big two. You're still welcome to cheer ;)

OH it did. I just needed to still glorify it with a diskish response is return!

Okay, last one tonight; I swear:

I am NOT happy with the name or the alternate A and will be swapping them out eventually.

Nice Vintage Jag-off!.

P.S... I'm jumpin on the Vancover Bandwagon. Thats is all..

Heh...well, you're just gonna have to get over that. :D

I'd also like to point out how disturbing it is that I now have more Team Canada gamers than I do Team USA. BOOOOOOO!!!!

Are you starting to say EH!!! YET