It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You should have gotten it made into a Hawerchuk. Just like these playoffs, he was a better Sabre than a Flyer.

You should take the advice provided by your username ;) Your analogy makes 0 grammatical sense. I assume you're attempting to say the Sabres are better than the Flyers, but what you're saying is that like Dale Hawerchuk, the playoffs are a better Sabre than a Flyer. But, the playoffs, last time I checked, do not actually play for the Flyers or Sabres. If you count the reffing job as a player, which is a VERY loose reading that I'm only addressing your giggles, then your analogy still fails because the reffing pertaining to the Sabres, which would be the Flyers "player," has actually been better. So no reading of your analogy makes any sense. Your attempt at trolling has been thwarted, good sir.

Lastly is my freakin' GRAIL. I picked this one off of eBay, auto'd and customized too, dun dun dun: LINDROS. What better way to make a LeClair than to deface a Lindros in the process?

Nice pick-ups buddy. Just letting you know that the name on the 97 all star should not be on a nameplate. 94 was the year they used nameplates, 96 and 97 didn't.

So here is what I picked this up with the prize money from this years Hockey Pool. I also consider it a late Birthday present to myself. WINNING! :thumbsup:

Authentic Team Canada Nike Swift Raincoat 3rd/Alt 56. Used in the 08 and 09 Jr's and Worlds.

DSCF4344.jpg

DSCF4341.jpg

DSCF4343.jpg

For the record. It arrived in a TINY plastic mailer. It somehow fit with paperwork! Reminded me of the old 80's a wind beaker that you can fold into nothing.

Nice pick-ups buddy. Just letting you know that the name on the 97 all star should not be on a nameplate. 94 was the year they used nameplates, 96 and 97 didn't.

Thank you, sir. Yea, I told them to throw on a nameplate if there was problem pertaining to the strip job. I know it's not 100% accurate, but to me it saves the aesthetics. I would prefer no nameplate, but I can live with this. I do appreciate the heads up though.

100_1388.jpg

There are no words to describe the awesomeness of this jersey sweater. :blink:

I must find a reason to write about this on my blog. Can I use your pics?

Sweet looking Flyers jersey boys me and the Family will be wearing ours at the game today .here are a few more pickups all star jerseys are my favs and will have a another lot comming

005-2.jpg

004-4.jpg

014.jpg

015.jpg

Nice Lindros. :thumbsup: Is it a gamer and if it is do Nike gamers have the neck tags?

Mostly if not all of the Flyers Nike game worn jerseys I have seen in the past have had the tags in place.

I have a few and all tagging is in tact. The equipment manager usually would pen the players number on the Nike tag somewhere.

There are no words to describe the awesomeness of this jersey sweater. :blink:

I must find a reason to write about this on my blog. Can I use your pics?

Absolutely, if you want any more photos of it let me know and I can get closeups ect. The jersey was work in the 07/08 season. Nick was a goalie, I'm trying to find photos of him wearing it in games but have come up empty so far, I do know Nick preferred wearing 33 over the standard 30 but was forced to wear 30 in a few of the other jerseys. Let me know how I can help ya further!

This came in about 2 weeks ago but I haven't posted it yet until now since I'm getting ready to move to another province soon but here is my Holy Grail.

PeterForsberg98-99CHSSetIVGameWornFront.jpg

PeterForsberg98-99CHSSetIVGameWornBack.jpg

Man there are some sweet freakin' jerseys coming up, I love all of these all-stars!

This came in about 2 weeks ago but I haven't posted it yet until now since I'm getting ready to move to another province soon but here is my Holy Grail.

Outstanding Forsberg! Hope it didn't set you back too much, but for a piece like that, it had to be worth it.

Lastly is my freakin' GRAIL. I picked this one off of eBay, auto'd and customized too, dun dun dun: LINDROS. What better way to make a LeClair than to deface a Lindros in the process?

You are evil personified.

I would have picked up that Lindros from you as I was wanting that one on eBay....and autographed to boot.....

You are evil personified.

I would have picked up that Lindros from you as I was wanting that one on eBay....and autographed to boot.....

Ehhhh it was wrong anyway.

nice Hawks..this came, a bit of a surprise, caught it on craigslist for $10, thought it was a replica and it arrived an authentic. The customization is wrong for the era but I may end up just leaving this one.

100_1391.jpg100_1392.jpg

Nice pickups! Where did you get the Knights? Should have put Tavares on it :thumbsup:

Whos that?

nice Hawks..this came, a bit of a surprise, caught it on craigslist for $10, thought it was a replica and it arrived an authentic. The customization is wrong for the era but I may end up just leaving this one.

My, that belongs in the deals and steals thread! Nice pickup!

100_1391.jpg100_1392.jpg

Great pick up at a low cost even if you have to strip the jersey it is still a stael of a deal

100_1391.jpg100_1392.jpg

This makes me want to check craigslist as much as I check E-Bay now. I'll end up with no life and no money.

This makes me want to check craigslist as much as I check E-Bay now. I'll end up with no life and no money.

I'll probably strip it one day because it'll eventually drive me nuts, plus the numbers were done incorrectly for the time, the Hawks had that thicker black boarder back in the 80's, not when they wore Nike. I just need to figure out who I'd want on it, the team during the Nike days was not exactly my favorite group of Hawks, maybe Probert.

Craigslist is pretty hit and miss. I find maybe one or two decent items a year on the thing (it could very well be different depending on the team), and that's checking the entire thing. The fake market is worst than ebay, 99.999999% of what's on there is people pedaling fakes. With that said, most of the real stuff that's posted people don't seem to know what it is or how much they could actually get it for it so I have had a lot wins on it. This one was advertised as Sullivan Nike Hawks Jersey size L.

Nice pickups! Where did you get the Knights? Should have put Tavares on it :thumbsup:

Very nice Knights, but he should have put Nash on it. :stickhndl: