It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

I got this replica for a friend as a thank you for putting me up for the weekend when I went to Boston for the Rangers/Bruins game. I don't think it's bad for under $35.

IMG_5974.jpg

IMG_5975.jpg

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's a bad comparison though because the size and shape of the letters changes with the name length. You'd have to compare it to another Fleury 3rd jersey.

The LINDROS isn't a horrible comparison baring finding a FLEURY gamer for an exact match. In both cases the R is basically one letter away from the center of the arch and the name lengths aren't too far off. Definitely a better comparison then the R's in a MESSIER or RICHTER.

Other than the fact there is no slit at the bottom of the "R",

looks good to me.

lindros52.jpg

Glad to see I'm not the only guy who bought a Lindros Liberty jersey....

I believe that's a picture of a Lindros jersey on the gameworn website

Yep gamewornjerseys.com is where thats from. Theres a fleury Liberty one too so that would be a better comparison although i noticed many years the name font of the liberty jersey seems slightly altered from year to year that i can tell (I maybe wrong on that).

Edit:

The fleury one isnt from there but heres the pic of the back of the 01 with the 9/11 patch

2urw4us.jpg

Edited by OR68

I believe that's a picture of a Lindros jersey on the gameworn website

Yes, I grabbed that pic from the gameworn site.

I didn't notice a Fleury so I thought the Lindros would be close.

But has been mentioned the font seems to vary slightly through the years.

He was at AJ's Sportsworld.

The place that sells a replica wrong rookie jersey of Sundin for $500?

lol

http://cgi.ebay.com/MATS-SUNDIN-Quebec-Nordiques-SIGNED-Rookie-NHL-JERSEY-/140531900900?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20b85aa1e4

I know there has been alot of talk about EPS lately, but I got these two from them today. I am very happy with the work they did.

2036050220106761186S425x425Q85.jpg2522432500106761186S425x425Q85.jpg

I love that three-patch Hurricanes...If I may ask, what's the size on the Chaisson/3 patch? A pal of mine is trying to have one of these customised but the 3 is about four inches in diameter, seems way too big.

What's your point?

What's your point?

Ajs is great for autograph guest the site you are looking at for the jersey is there ebay side of the business and yes they do up wrong jerseys with wrong fonts people need to be more aware of what they are buying .I see it a lot in the US as well the autograph is real but the jerseys are fake (they buy them in bulk from off shore )

I agree, I don't think Sid ever played in the Penguins minor league system. I believe he went from being drafted #1 overall right to the Penguins.

If this hasn't been cleared yet, he actually did play a game for the WBS Penguins. It was an exhibition game against the WBS Penguins wearing the white jersey where Malkin was named captain. Both teams were mixed with WBS and Pittsburgh players

got my first official custom job back the other day. 90's Teemu Selanne. EPS put the name/numbers and shoulder patches on for me. sorry for my photo skills.

PS. Selanne just scored as i posted this. 2nd goal tonight. jersey must be good luck.

IMG_1626.jpg

IMG_1625.jpg

Why did you put those shoulder patches on that jersey. The Ducks didn't have any that era.

After relooking at the kit, there is a slit on the R it's just blended with the bedsheet in the pic so it looks like there isnt one but there is.

Why did you put those shoulder patches on that jersey. The Ducks didn't have any that era.

I've seen pictures on Gettyimages with the shoulder patches because I was looking at doing the same exact jersey. It's not wrong.

EDIT: Example here http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/53132732/Bruce-Bennett

I've seen pictures on Gettyimages with the shoulder patches because I was looking at doing the same exact jersey. It's not wrong.

EDIT: Example here http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/53132732/Bruce-Bennett

On that particular CCM jersey, the Ducks didnt have the shoulder patches. The Getty photo is from 2000; I think the Ducks wore Nike or Pro Player during that time period. Not sure.

I love that three-patch Hurricanes...If I may ask, what's the size on the Chaisson/3 patch? A pal of mine is trying to have one of these customised but the 3 is about four inches in diameter, seems way too big.

Thanks for the compliment. The Chiasson patch is 2in diameter. I have seen those 4in diameter patches and they are indeed WAY too big!

On that particular CCM jersey, the Ducks didnt have the shoulder patches. The Getty photo is from 2000; I think the Ducks wore Nike or Pro Player during that time period. Not sure.

That's correct. The CCM at the back hem era jerseys, '93-'96 did not have the shoulder patches.

They where introduced during the Nike era starting in '96. When CCM/Koho started making their on-ice jerseys

again the logo was at the back neck.

Must be a Nike jersey then. There's no millenium patch on it.

Been looking for something to put a SCF patch on... 1.0 Kane. It's a 54 though. Anyone interested in trading for a 50?

IMG_1916_1-vi.jpg

IMG_1919_1-vi.jpg

Here's a few the I've been working on but never had the time till now. All the stitching was done by MLL. All Grails :thumbsup:

This used to be blank. CCM Authentic 54 White Robo Pen's /W 100th anniversary Stanley Cup patch. Added Lemieux Kit from Truman@Gameday.

DSCF4330.jpg

DSCF4333.jpg

This also was blank. CCM 52 Authentic 2003 AS Stevens jersey. Kit from EPS but needed too be adjusted by MLL. (The big "4" had too much twill on the edged. Inside and out.). Devils Shoulder patch is Legit from a Sealed pack. Canada patch is a bootleg. Best I could find out of 3 I had to buy. :thumbsup:

DSCF4324.jpg

DSCF4326.jpg

Added... Year 2000 patch and 2000 cup patch. 54 Pro player Authentic Marty.. Why cant all jerseys be like the Pro player or Koho's from that era!!

DSCF4336.jpg

DSCF4188.jpg

AND! my new "Pride and Joy" Grail. Team Canada 2002 IIHF Nike Swift Authentic Fan 3rd/Alt BLACK! Never worn by Mario and the gang @ salt lake city but the Jr's I wore it I believe.

DSCF4322.jpg

DSCF4323.jpg

Here's a few the I've been working on but never had the time till now. All the stitching was done by MLL. All Grails :thumbsup:

This used to be blank. CCM Authentic 54 White Robo Pen's /W 100th anniversary Stanley Cup patch. Added Lemieux Kit from Truman@Gameday.

This also was blank. CCM 52 Authentic 2003 AS Stevens jersey. Kit from EPS but needed too be adjusted by MLL. (The big "4" had too much twill on the edged. Inside and out.). Devils Shoulder patch is Legit from a Sealed pack. Canada patch is a bootleg. Best I could find out of 3 I had to buy. :thumbsup:

Added... Year 2000 patch and 2000 cup patch. 54 Pro player Authentic Marty.. Why cant all jerseys be like the Pro player or Koho's from that era!!

AND! my new "Pride and Joy" Grail. Team Canada 2002 IIHF Nike Swift Authentic Fan 3rd/Alt BLACK! Never worn by Mario and the gang @ salt lake city but the Jr's I wore it I believe.

Very nice haul, I really like that Canada alt.

Very nice Brodeur and Canada Alt! Sharp! :thumbsup:

Oh yeah; that Canada one is KILLER. I don't know why they didn't use that one more often. Black jerseys don't always work but that one DEFINITELY did.

This isn't even here yet, but it's on the way.

2000-01 CBJ Rostislav Klesla Inaugural home jersey

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

Totally stoked, but also very ready to not find anything for a few months...