It arrived today

lafountain

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm usually not one to break up conspiracies, but I actually got jerseys! Fun fact, the 2007 All Star Premiers use a twill screen printed main logo...now I have to replace that. Fun. The authentics didn't do that, did they? Anyway:

Coyotes Alternate XL, such a nice jersey, going to be a Doan:

HPIM1685.jpg

Lightning Alternate XL, again, beautiful jersey, going to be a St. Louis:

HPIM1683.jpg

2007 Western Conference All Star...little disappointed in this one. After I replace some patches it'll be a Selanne:

HPIM1688.jpg

JOHNNY that coyotes is awsome you just pursuaded me to buy one!... and that lightning you should hold off til the end of this season and see how gags does and if he does good put him on that.

JOHNNY that coyotes is awsome you just pursuaded me to buy one!... and that lightning you should hold off til the end of this season and see how gags does and if he does good put him on that.

Isn't it? Such a badass jersey. And yea, I thought about it but I like St. Louis more haha.

Actually, for some reason, Nike put the patch on ALL their jerseys; replica and pro. I don't know why but that's the way they rolled them out. The replica ones have them embroidered on too so it's not even a patch. It's still a gorgeous jersey though. I love that nice bright red. Good stuff.

Norge! Nice pickup. Those are not easy to find.

Sweet Norway jersey. I haven't seen those anywhere. Is it a replica or an authentic?

I had Exclusive Pro Sports update my Ovechkin Jersey now that he is Captain. Also, added an authentic 35th Anniversary patch that they wore for one game last season.

4829115643_f5cbbb0789_d.jpg

3725872706_ef74054424_d.jpg

4829726846_7b0dd5b16a_d.jpg

I had Exclusive Pro Sports update my Ovechkin Jersey now that he is Captain. Also, added an authentic 35th Anniversary patch that they wore for one game last season.

Wow. Great job by EPS.

Do they charge extra if you send a patch along with it?

Wow. Great job by EPS.

Do they charge extra if you send a patch along with it?

I was only charged $10 by EPS to have them remove the A and replace it with the C. I couldn't take off the patch myself because after I removed the stitches I discovered that it was glued on to the jersey. They attached the patch free of charge. I had it done when I sent in my road Capitals jersey to have Nicklas Backstrom put on it.

I'm definitely using EPS again to have them make my John Carlson WJC jersey.

True. The league didn't approve the use of a triple-layered name for the Rangers so they only used it for a few games. After that, they had to go back to double-layered names.

True. The league didn't approve the use of a triple-layered name for the Rangers so they only used it for a few games. After that, they had to go back to double-layered names.

What the hell does the league know about hockey anyways! :thumbsup:

I actually got this in last week too:

ruinscirca1998Starterauthentic-vi.jpg

1998-99 Bruins Starter. The jersey was completely blank and for $30, I couldn't pass it up. I found a nice twill crest on eBay for about $10, picked up the 75th patch for an additional $10 and am only waiting on the pooh bear patches for the shoulders and I'll have myself a jen-yoo-wine Bruins 75th anny jersey. Not bad for $55.