It arrived today

lafountain

That Avs jersey is all-kinds of weird replica too. I've seen a few of these around The Can, weird. Just weird. They also make them in a primary black. I never really understood the whole "change the colors around" business, why they do this with MLB merch is beyond me.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like it actually that would be a SICK!! third jersey circa 1999

i love my baby blue flyers jersey

2246401050106519520S500x500Q85.jpg

and would love to find more in this style... i missed out on an Islanders fisherman black jersey a few weeks ago...

i also like the split jerseys where its one half home other half road jersey their cool additions to an off the wall collection!

to me its not that big of a deal.... :D thanks for the heads up though.... if i can find a nike flyers jersey at the price i got this for ($20 ithink) then i will jump on it and go for 100% accuracy til then 75% is good enough for me :D

If you want, I have an orange Nike sz 48 I'd be willing to let go for a bit more, but not much, let me know if you have any interest.

Here's a few of my newest jerseys I haven't posted yet.

1st off is the neck-breaker Fisherman authentic home jersey. Size 52.

DSCF4148.jpgDSCF4150.jpg

The B the O the B the B the Y! Authentic "VINTAGE" 1967-74 era Orr jersey. Size 52. Ill take the name plate off it when I sell it to JeffB. Although Brilliant! might want it more. :lol:. It says put for now.

DSCF4152.jpgDSCF4155.jpg

And last but not least. A Lemieux CCM Replica Size Large. Glacier twill and all.

DSCF4157.jpgDSCF4158.jpg

Thelonious Sphere Monk, excellent pick-ups. Loving each of them. Flipping the Orr already?

If you want, I have an orange Nike sz 48 I'd be willing to let go for a bit more, but not much, let me know if you have any interest.

I'd be interested in that jersey - PM me if crazy collector boy doesn't want it!

Thelonious Sphere Monk, excellent pick-ups. Loving each of them. Flipping the Orr already?

Naa! If I sold it to Brilliant he might burn it at the steak or worse.

That will be a part of the permanent collection. As close as I will ever come to a authentic Orr I believe.

is it me or is the bertuzzi customization off?

and yes crazy collector boy has already worked a deal for the flyers jersey... <_<

Really? how so?

I believe the numbers are suppose to follow the wave at the bottom of the jersey. That jersey is one of those things where its super hard to get two looking exactly the same. For the most part, I wouldn't worry too much about that. The font seems fine from a glance.

53121699.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921F7C3FC3F69D929FDA10CA812F071A9BAAC55B2E0A0F7B7DCECB3C39C4E9B82FF4E9C89C783688B46

Maybe the size of the numbers are bigger than normal and the serif on the 4 is wider with a slightly smaller "inside" area where the triangle is on the 4?

If it was a Lemieux jersey or something I would have it re-done.

I think I've seen three diffrent styles of that jersey now.

Naa! If I sold it to Brilliant he might burn it at the steak or worse

Huh?? Hey, I'm a GREAT cook and I NEVER burn the steaks!

Also, where did it come from that I hate Bobby Orr? Who can hate Bobby Orr? He was the greatest player ever to play the game; even if he was on the Bruins. That jersey is beautiful but Orr NEVER WORE A NAME on his Bruins jerseys. Not only would I strip the plate, but I'd also take the number off and put a different player on it from the 2003-04 team...but only for consistency's sake, not because I don't like him. All in all though, it's a very nice jersey.

Also, where did it come from that I hate Bobby Orr? Who can hate Bobby Orr? He was the greatest player ever to play the game; even if he was on the Bruins. That jersey is beautiful but Orr NEVER WORE A NAME on his Bruins jerseys. Not only would I strip the plate, but I'd also take the number off and put a different player on it from the 2003-04 team...but only for consistency's sake, not because I don't like him. All in all though, it's a very nice jersey.

If I take the name plate off the Kiddies might think its a Chara or something. :)

If you strip the numbers and name off you will have to take off that "V" patch also.

But If I take the name plate off the Kiddies might think its a Chara or something. :)

*Don't know why I did not just edit that last post??*

Edited by Thelonious Sphere Monk

If you strip the numbers and name off you will have to take off that "V" patch also.

No you don't. That was a standard patch for the Vintage jerseys that year.

circa20031aCCMVintageauthentic-vi.jpg

sBlues3rdcirca2003CCMauthentic-vi.jpg

All seven throwback styles had it on there. Boston, Edmonton(only for the Heritage Classic), Los Angeles, Montreal, New York, St. Louis and Vancouver.

No you don't. That was a standard patch for the Vintage jerseys that year.

All seven throwback styles had it on there. Boston, Edmonton(only for the Heritage Classic), Los Angeles, Montreal, New York, St. Louis and Vancouver.

Does that mean the Nameplate came with jersey native or was it put on after the fact?

Somebody probably just customized a blank Vintage jersey. That's what my money would be on.

Wow! :blink:

That would mean I got an even better deal on it then I thought.

I paid less then $100 on it with the shipping. :blush: