It arrived today

lafountain

Burnaby, I LOVE that Brunette jersey. I have an authentic 3rd Wild jersey of him. He is one of my favorite's! I met him last year, and think he is the greatest guy around. Down to earth and really laid back.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

? where is the quote

that was the qutoe dude.

But dude B) , Yzerman fan´s box is blank?....Yzerman fan, on 27 July 2010 - 09:51 PM, said........what did he say

Am I the only one who thinks this will turn out like the scene in "Dude Where's My Car" when they get tattoos?

i traded a Daniel Berthiaume Jets home jersey and 150$ for the Goulet. as most know the Maska Nordiques are prone to peeling (early 80's), This was undoubtedly a major pick up. As for the framing i am leaning on framing the front side showing. This is because the photo match i have is of the front of the jersey and i will frame this as well.What do you guys think front or back.

By the way the Berthiaume was a beauty those old JETS JERSEYS ARE AMAZING JERSEYS"S the names are embroidered on a name plate pretty cool lol

Want to buy a jersey of mine so I can one up you!

I want a certain Nords jersey (not saying what it is or where it is because its a pipedream) for rather cheap, but don't have the money right now.

2532086620106519520S200x200Q85.jpg

Will become one of the following help decide... i will get all these players eventually...

18 Adam Deadmarsh

37 Chris Drury

52 Adam Foote

23 Milan Hejduk

13 Valeri Kamensky

11 Owen Nolan

40 Alex Tanguay

26 Stephen Yelle

2924002760106519520S200x200Q85.jpg

Will become a Tommy Salo

2796255890106519520S200x200Q85.jpg

will become a Shananhan

2797208610106519520BCibqX_th.jpg

will become a scottie upshall

2231594020106519520S200x200Q85.jpg

will become a Paul Coffey

:D

Want to buy a jersey of mine so I can one up you!

I want a certain Nords jersey (not saying what it is or where it is because its a pipedream) for rather cheap, but don't have the money right now.

what the hell are you talking about?

what the hell are you talking about?

don't worry about it. Basically I just want a certain Nords jersey from waaay back, but can't afford it and was rambling.

Looking for a sharks jersey?

You know, if you want another Avs jersey, I have one for sale in the trade section. :-)

http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=2699&st=0&p=36287&fromsearch=1entry36287

2532086620106519520S200x200Q85.jpg

Will become one of the following help decide... i will get all these players eventually...

18 Adam Deadmarsh

37 Chris Drury

52 Adam Foote

21 Peter Forsberg

23 Milan Hejduk

13 Valeri Kamensky

11 Owen Nolan

33 Patrick Roy

19 Joe Sakic

40 Alex Tanguay

26 Stephen Yelle

lol.. welp as i told xcdude about his sharks jersey yes i am looking for av's and sharks and flyers jerseys BUT, i try to find them as cheap as possible... all 5 of the av's jersys i bought in the past 3 weeks or so have been under 30 w/ shipping a piece... so if you get what im saying i dont wanna low ball you and i'd rather just stick to sweeping em off ebay

so who do you think i should turn that one into from that list

edit i kncocked off 3 players from taht lsit ROy, forsberg, sakic...

because i want the easy and most popular players to be my last and i just bought a roy :D

BJD624 LOL you are a funny dude. Honestly i like you i think you make the board more entertaining but i have no idea what method there is to your madness of collecting. You basically will collect any junk made with no regard of quality, history or preservation of the hobby.

I dont know if it is because you are unaware of the significance of jerseys or it is because you just dont care but you sometimes go out of your way to collect utter junk.

Hey dont get me wrong i think you are a cool dude i just have no idea what you are doing collecting all these crappy replica jerseys lol

So if you want a amazing historic jersey save up and stop buying junk!!

Love you bro

you never told me did you like the ducks jersey?

...i like replicas... specifically starters... it goes back to childhood and thats what i remember i do like authentics... but i just like replicas better sometimes :D... its cool to each its own... different strokes for different folks ya dig?...

love the ducks...

it will become a 14 Joe Sacco lol!

after attempting to read what i just wrote heres an edit for people who don't speak bjd624-ian

Me personally I am satisfied with a Replica jersey. While I do enjoy and like to own an Authentic sometimes I can't get what I want in an Authentic. The reason I tend to go after Starter Replicas is related to my childhood, I remember a story somewhere in Philly, wall to wall Hockey Jerseys and it was mid to late 90's so starter was doing the replicas and to this day I remember saying to my dad "I WILL have all of these jerseys when I get older."

and I know I keep these boards entertaining, that's what I'm hear to do.

I'm sure most of us started out with replicas ... I know I did. I didn't think it mattered much until I got an authentic Nike '98 Nagano USA jersey and compared it to the replica I had - what a difference. After that it's been authentics or gamers unless it's an impossible jersey, then I'll consider a replica.

But that's the thing about this hobby, it really is to each his/her own.

what he said :D

so what do you think i on that av's jersey

18 Adam Deadmarsh

37 Chris Drury

52 Adam Foote

23 Milan Hejduk

13 Valeri Kamensky

11 Owen Nolan

40 Alex Tanguay

26 Stephen Yelle

18 Adam Deadmarsh

37 Chris Drury

52 Adam Foote

23 Milan Hejduk

13 Valeri Kamensky

11 Owen Nolan

40 Alex Tanguay

26 Stephen Yelle

I would go with Deadmarsh, I always liked him and I love his name.

I apologize in advance for cell phone pics. And the feet in the pictures haha. All XXL accept the Lemieux, that's an XL

SprintPhoto_h0qp4r.jpg

Blank Back 10/10 condition

SprintPhoto_g0qp4r.jpg

SprintPhoto_f0qp4r.jpg

Alfredson 9/10 condition

SprintPhoto_e0qp4r.jpg

SprintPhoto_d0qp4r.jpg

Blank Back 8/10 condition

SprintPhoto_ccqbfs.jpg

SprintPhoto_bcqbfs.jpg

Gonchar 9.5/10 condition

SprintPhoto_c0qp4r.jpg

SprintPhoto_b0qp4r.jpg

Lemieux 8/10 condition, one small spot on one of the 6's on the back and one little tiny pull.

All authentic by the way.

i dont see a fight strap on the nords or the pens jersey

you sure their authentic or do you mean they are all real?

unless it has a fight strap their replicas

I apologize in advance for cell phone pics. And the feet in the pictures haha. All XXL accept the Lemieux, that's an XL

All authentic by the way.

The jerseys with the little NHL pucks on the hem are replicas my friend not authentics.

hey aketon do you have a photobucket or soemehting i love hitting refresh to see your different signitures...

Nah - because photobucket and webshots etc. are blocked for me at work, I don't want to use them. I've got a website I own that I post to, but I plan on eventually building a gallery type interface on a new site, I'm just too back logged with blanks I want to get customized first (currently sitting on 60+ blanks).

It's a huge pain, but you can look at the folder I post my jerseys in http://www.ukhockey.com/jerseys to see about a third of my collection that I've photographed.

Andub, the jerseys you posted are replica jerseys. They may be "authentic" in the fact that they are legit jerseys and NOT fakes, but those aren't authentic style jerseys. As it was noted above, the puck on the hem, the lack of a fight strap, and the manufacturer's logo on the sleeve are all indicators that the jerseys are replicas.

18 Adam Deadmarsh

37 Chris Drury

52 Adam Foote

23 Milan Hejduk

13 Valeri Kamensky

11 Owen Nolan

40 Alex Tanguay

26 Stephen Yelle

As a huge long time Avs fan I could make a comment on all of the players on the list and give you my thoughts about why they'd be fine on your jersey or jerseys, but I'm not going to do that. In the end, it's your jersey, put who is going to make you happy on it and get the customization done right. That's all that really matters.

Well I plan on getting all of them and maybe s few more...i already have podein, ozolinsh,ricci,roy,sakic, forsberg...so slowly but surely il l have a huge avs collection, white pre-edges ssw really hard to come across