It arrived today

lafountain

Got my latest jersey in which is essentially my holy grail. Found this for an absolute steal! Have to have it sent in to have the name removed and a nameplate put on, but either way it was worth it.

photo3-vi.jpg?1280590923

photo4-vi.jpg

completed my Chelios trifecta (CCM ultrafil authentic, two Nike AirKnit authentics)

photo1-vi.jpg

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my latest jersey in which is essentially my holy grail. Found this for an absolute steal! Have to have it sent in to have the name removed and a nameplate put on, but either way it was worth it.

photo3-vi.jpg?1280590923

photo4-vi.jpg

completed my Chelios trifecta (CCM ultrafil authentic, two Nike AirKnit authentics)

photo1-vi.jpg

Saw that one too but passed because of the nameplate and crest - good price though!

Congrats on the Cheli!

Those are some sweet Chelios jerseys. You can never go wrong with a Blackhawks jersey; especially Nike.

Guys, I have a small request here. Please DO NOT quote posts that contain pictures. The text is okay but don't repost the images themselves. It's very annoying to have to scroll through them more than once to get to the newest post.

I'm guessing the previous owner dried it after washing. Whatever. When alls said and dome the three jerseys and recustomizing will have only cost like $350. I think that's worth it especially with the black one being NWT.

What's up with the crest?

Try turning it inside out and hitting it with the iron. That should take out a lot of the creases. It usually works for me with a wrinkly crest.

I still swear the Blackhawks' logo is Chris Chelios.

Thanks, I'll give that a try

Try turning it inside out and hitting it with the iron. That should take out a lot of the creases. It usually works for me with a wrinkly crest.

Thank you

Very nice Chelios collection!

Please guys, stop quoting with pics. I'm getting a sore finger from scrolling :D

LOL!

I still swear the Blackhawks' logo is Chris Chelios.

Very nice Chelios collection!

Please guys, stop quoting with pics. I'm getting a sore finger from scrolling :D

My apologies. How does one do that? Is it simply a matter of deleting each image in the reply or is there a quicker way.

I never would have thought of that. Good show old boy!

He was traded to Detroit in the spring of 99. Hawks started wearing the black jerseys in 96 iirc

preview_379_34592.jpg

Did Chelios get to wear the black jersey?......belived he was in detroit?

He was traded to Detroit in the spring of 99. Hawks started wearing the black jerseys in 96 iirc

preview_379_34592.jpg

hmm....i see , those black jerseys is from 96?. :o ...thougt they were much more recent.......was the hawks the first team to get 3rd jerseys?

hmm,is it just me, or is does that 7 look really croked to the left........kinda like a old ****...... :lol:

ALOT of retail customized Chelios jerseys have the bottom part of the 7 sticking out way too far to the left like that, its rare to see one correctly done, especially on Starters it seems.

I think the Ducks and Kings were among the first, but the NHL started doing third jerseys in the second half of 96. Hawks started wearing them in the 96/97 season. Some teams had throwbacks during the 75th anniversary in 91/92, including the Hawks, who used the Barberpole jersey like they wore in the late 1940's.

hmm....i see , those black jerseys is from 96?. :o ...thougt they were much more recent.......was the hawks the first team to get 3rd jerseys?

Nice Canucks jersey

This arrived today. Picked it up from the seller mpzmpzmpz on Ebay who has

the crazy nice collection he's unloading.

nice jersey!

Welcome to the Vintage club! :)

Just got these in recently

2561291290104343728S425x425Q85.jpg

2681957490104343728S425x425Q85.jpg

2448996700104343728S425x425Q85.jpg

2014879700104343728S425x425Q85.jpg

2874368460104343728S425x425Q85.jpg

2942374110104343728S425x425Q85.jpg

2463007760104343728S425x425Q85.jpg

2142977960104343728S425x425Q85.jpg