It arrived today

lafountain

Well I plan on getting all of them and maybe s few more...i already have podein, ozolinsh,ricci,roy,sakic, forsberg...so slowly but surely il l have a huge avs collection, white pre-edges ssw really hard to come across

If you plan on getting all of them what difference does it make who you get on that particular one?

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i enjoy the style of this one, it is one of my favourite styles, it is a gamer but with little wear i got it for the price of a pro authentic

100_0593.jpg

100_0594.jpg

Wow, where'd you get the Stevens jersey from? That's gotta be an issue though right? Because he reitred in 2003-04. That's a killer pickup though.

450 from the bay....and yes its a game issued because as you all know the 2004-2005 season was obliterated by the work stopage. The jersey was again issued in 2005-2006 but stevens had decided to retire.

What is cool about this jersey is that it is in all likelihood the last jersey ever issued to Scott Stevens. The rality is that this jersey never really got close to getting on Scott's back

now i might be acquiring another big name big time jersey the trade wheels are in motion i thought i would just get this out there because if it does work it will be huge

now i might be acquiring another big name big time jersey the trade wheels are in motion i thought i would just get this out there because if it does work it will be huge

Any hints?

Bitter eastern conference rival fan ?

More like the truth?

I hate when people revere him because he made a career out of killing others'.

nah.....that aint no good......try this insted........ :rolleyes: ........ :noway:

My link

:lol:

LOL that is hilarious. Oh, and the seller ripped off the sizing chart for IceJerseys.

yup 99

So I guess that narrows it down to Joe Lamb, Desse Roche, Leo Bourgault, or Wilf Paiement... right? ;)

So here's my haul over the last week. I cannot complain:

Rangers Gretzky XL, my most hated team, and probably one of my favorite jerseys. Kill me to own but couldn't pass for $20, even with a twill nameplate:

HPIM1691.jpg

HPIM1692.jpg

Mighty Ducks Selanne XL...a few people probably know of my recent problems getting the away customized properly, which is why it killed me to see this for $20 on eBay; I think EPS might be fixing my authentic away:

HPIM1693.jpg

HPIM1694.jpg

Mighty Ducks Wildwing Selanne XXL, one of my holy grails. GDS did a great job, except a small portion of the left sleeve 8 was sewn to another part of the sleeve, so I have to get that 8 redone:

HPIM1695.jpg

HPIM1696.jpg

Flyers Giroux 52...another off my problematic jerseys, I think it's finally good. I got the twill nameplate stripped/replaced by EPS and they did a fantastic job, and they're definitely my default customizer now:

HPIM1699.jpg

HPIM1700.jpg

Flyers Richards 52, last but not least. Broke my heart to get my Premier autographed, and I finally replaced it. EPS again with a spectacular job:

HPIM1697.jpg

HPIM1698.jpg

Good week....good week...

Hey Johnny,

You got that Giroux looking good. Nice Richards too.I would say you had a good week.

Nice find! He was one of my favorites growing up too

i received this one the other day it is of my favourite hockey player ever. The beast

Stevens2.jpg

Stevens3.jpg

Nice find! He was one of my favorites growing up too

ME 3!!

I need to make up 03 AS jersey to get my 1st Stevens jersey.