It arrived today

lafountain

i traded a Daniel Berthiaume Jets home jersey and 150$ for the Goulet. as most know the Maska Nordiques are prone to peeling (early 80's), This was undoubtedly a major pick up. As for the framing i am leaning on framing the front side showing. This is because the photo match i have is of the front of the jersey and i will frame this as well.What do you guys think front or back.

By the way the Berthiaume was a beauty those old JETS JERSEYS ARE AMAZING JERSEYS"S the names are embroidered on a name plate pretty cool lol

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Others have mentioned this in the past and I agree completely - wait until the jersey arrives to post in the "It arrived today" thread and always with a picture.

If you got a great deal on eBay, post it in the eBay thread with a link to the completed auction or something. Or maybe we should start a "cool story bro" thread where people can brag about their purchases before they get them.

###### STRIGHT BRO!

HA! "Cool Story Bro" Thread :lol: you can make bjd624 the channel Mod! tee hee

Remeber people. We like to SEE the jerseys not just read about them. Then we can aruge over the custom job and who or who not to put on the jersey etc etc.

People can type "I just got my Vezina game used jersey with my Dryden jersey in the mail today" and no one will stop to read it or believe it becuse a pics capture peoples attention FAR more then words. Hell I myself just scan the thread for new pic's first then read the thread itself.

A picture is worth a thousand replys....i think???

Good Lord, you traded a Berthiaume Jets jersey for THAT??? That, my friend, is the steal of a lifetime! That Goulet is probably worth upwards of $4K. Unbelievable. My hats off to you brother.

Well it's no Goulet Gamer but I got two new jerseys in today! :thumbsup:

The one and only Robo Pens NNOB CCM 1992-97 Authentic. Size 54.

The Mario kit is inbound as we speak.

DSCF4175.jpg

And a CCM Authentic 2003 Eastern Conference All Star Jersey NWT'S. Size 52.

I would like to get a Stevens kit on it.

DSCF4178.jpg

HAPPY TIMES!

The guy i traded with is a super guy he is Jets collector and wanted to put together a Berthiaume Pocky Reddick display. He has some real beauties and was a real pleasure to deal with we talked on the phone for an hour about jersey collecting and some of our jerseys.

As for the case he doesn't ship it is local pick up only and he isToronto while i am in montreal.

The place that does my framing usually does some great custom jobs, they added a puck and photo for my Pronger whalers jersey and for my Andre Dawson jersey they put a couple of his rookie cards and a starting line up figure.

the only issue with the case is it need something to stand on but you guys are right it would awesome in a case like that

###### STRIGHT BRO!

HA! "Cool Story Bro" Thread :lol: you can make bjd624 the channel Mod! tee hee

Remeber people. We like to SEE the jerseys not just read about them. Then we can aruge over the custom job and who or who not to put on the jersey etc etc.

People can type "I just got my Vezina game used jersey with my Dryden jersey in the mail today" and no one will stop to read it or believe it becuse a pics capture peoples attention FAR more then words. Hell I myself just scan the thread for new pic's first then read the thread itself.

A picture is worth a thousand replys....i think???

whats that supposed to mean... i think that's an unprovoked attack... :noway:

i thought you were a tad different.. :closedeyes:

I would have killed for that 2003 Eastern All-star jersey ... that was before Heatley broke my heart although I would still like to get one eventually and customize it with Hossa.

whats the supposed to mean... i think that's an unprovoked attack... :noway:

i thought you were a tad different.. :closedeyes:

Dude. its all jokes bro. just busting balls. that was pure :ninja:

I would have killed for that 2003 Eastern All-star jersey ... that was before Heatley broke my heart although I would still like to get one eventually and customize it with Hossa.

Stevens was Captain that year. I'm not sure where to get a kit though.

I'm terrible at posting photos,but I luckily posted this to webshots. Ehrhoff gamer.

http://sports.webshots.com/photo/2718853880104353058KcSAyP

http://sports.webshots.com/photo/2376102220104353058pCeUHK

Meigray Summer Sale Additions, you'll be surprised that they're both Avalanche jerseys.

2005-2006 Andrew Brunette, Set 3, worn late in the regular season and through the playoffs. He ended the round one series in the fifth game against the Stars with an overtime game winner in this jersey. This thing is hammered.

AndrewBrunette2005-2006Set3white.jpg

AndrewBrunette2005-2006Set3whiteback.jpg

th_AndrewBrunette2005-2006Set3whiterightsleeve.jpgth_AndrewBrunette2005-2006Set3whiteleftsleeve.jpgth_AndrewBrunette2005-2006Set3whiteleftside.jpg

2008-2009 Scott Parker Preseason Gamer. The only evidence of game use is a stick mark near the left elbow. Cool neck modification sewn straight through the NHL neck shield so the jersey doesn't rip down the middle of the jersey during heavyweight bouts too.

ScottParker2008-2009PreseasonwhiteGamer-1.jpg

ScottParker2008-2009PreseasonwhiteGamerback.jpg

th_ScottParker2008-2009PreseasonwhiteGamerneckshield.jpgth_ScottParker2008-2009PreseasonwhiteGamerneckshieldback.jpg

Wow, great Avs gamers. The marks and wear make those jerseys look SUPER! :thumbsup: I guess that's what they mean by game worn, right? :lol: I also like the Avs 10th anniversary patch on the Brunette, it completes the jersey.

that's what SHE said!

What is league that penguin jersey from?

Nice Avs pickups Jay ... although I'm surprised you stopped at just two from the MeiGray summer sale, are there more on the way?

The jersey is from the DEL. Good friend of mine in Germany was able to find it for me.

Nice Avs pickups Jay ... although I'm surprised you stopped at just two from the MeiGray summer sale, are there more on the way?

You know me way too well Matt. :thumbsup: Just thought I'd go with two waves with the sale running through August and into early September. I wanted to pick up the Brunette while it was still there. I figured that with the history behind it that it would go pretty quickly. That jersey and a few other Avs popped up out of nowhere on nhlgameworn a few weeks before the sale began.

I'm getting a few more, just not quite sure what jerseys yet. Thanks for checking in to make sure I was alright though!