good ol ebay

just uber excited so i have to post now

just got me

XXL White Phoenix Coyotes Tony Amonte - $19.99

48 Authentic White Colorado Avalanche Patrick Roy - $20 FIGHT STRAP AND ALL!!'

XL Orange Philadelphia Flyers Roman Cechmanek - $15

XXL 1990's Black Springfield Falcons (AHL) - $20

:D

will post pics as soon as they come in GOD I LOVE EBAY!!!

:D be jealous LOL! jk i cant wait to get it!!!

I just found the ended listing, the nameplate is a bit off and the letters look a tad rough which normally isn't a problem except the letters were stitched onto the nameplate AND jersey.

You can't go wrong for $20 though, any plans to put on the 2001 Finals patch?

I just found the ended listing, the nameplate is a bit off and the letters look a tad rough which normally isn't a problem except the letters were stitched onto the nameplate AND jersey.

You can't go wrong for $20 though, any plans to put on the 2001 Finals patch?

i was thinking 1996 finals patch

and @hannurvita

what wats wrong with the uni-browed cechmate :D

i love roman he was a beast his rookie year (in whcih this jersey represents becasue the flyers stopped using the orange jereys in the 2000-01 season)

Well, what manufacturer is the Avs jersey? Starter or CCM/KOHO? That will determine which patch; if any, you can put on it.

Well, what manufacturer is the Avs jersey? Starter or CCM/KOHO? That will determine which patch; if any, you can put on it.

It's a CCM jersey with the tag on the neck like the Avalanche wore in the 2001 Finals. Here's a link to the auction, http://cgi.ebay.com/NHL-COLORADO-AVALANCHE-PATRICK-ROY-33-STARTER-JERSEY-4-/110562140719

The 1996 is wrong on so many levels, those jerseys were the mesh ones made by Starter but it's not my jersey so it's your decision.

I think he got a great deal on a fine jersey and it's an easy fix. EPS will take care of it for like $20 most likely.

As for Cechmanek, dude look up his numbers. He was out last legit goalie and was an absolute beast. He was in the top 3 in save% for like 3 straight years and got a Vezina nomination. I'd be proud to wear a Cechmanek.

i was thinking 1996 finals patch

and @hannurvita

what wats wrong with the uni-browed cechmate :D

i love roman he was a beast his rookie year (in whcih this jersey represents becasue the flyers stopped using the orange jereys in the 2000-01 season)

I was the other bidder who drove the price up from $9.99 to $20. Out of curiosity, how high was your bid?

I didn't end up bidding much because the shipping to New Zealand was going to cost me $21.

Still would not have been a bad price for an authentic jersey with (almost correct) customization.

As far as patches go, you can only put a 2001 patch on that if you want to be legit.

And it's not a bad choice - Roy won the Conn Smythe that year.

i got this a couple of days a go as i traded my Daniel Berthiaume that i got in another trade from Classic auctions. This is one of my grails i would consider the trade a blockbuster

1982-1983 PHOTO MATCHED HOF MICHEL GOULET

Goulet-82-83-F.jpg

Goulet-82-83-B.jpg

I was the other bidder who drove the price up from $9.99 to $20. Out of curiosity, how high was your bid?

I didn't end up bidding much because the shipping to New Zealand was going to cost me $21.

Still would not have been a bad price for an authentic jersey with (almost correct) customization.

As far as patches go, you can only put a 2001 patch on that if you want to be legit.

And it's not a bad choice - Roy won the Conn Smythe that year.

so your the Slime :D lol jk

my max bid was actually 21.01 LOL! the shipping is 8.99 so i made it the max total would be $30 :D!

My penguins ultra fil jersey i picked up for 45 dollars from a dutch advert site came in today.

###### the jersey is flawless just as new no marks no tears no wear at all !!

I will send it out this week to let it customize with #66 lemieux .

Still waiting on a

Authentic RBK 6100 kings white jersey NWT Customizing i dont know yet for this jersey maybe pallfy

Premier Ducks black jersey NWT Will be customized as a wisnieuwski or selanne

Team Finland 1996 White jersey NWT :D Will be customized with selanne

pics or it dident happen!

pics or it dident happen!

Others have mentioned this in the past and I agree completely - wait until the jersey arrives to post in the "It arrived today" thread and always with a picture.

If you got a great deal on eBay, post it in the eBay thread with a link to the completed auction or something. Or maybe we should start a "cool story bro" thread where people can brag about their purchases before they get them.

Others have mentioned this in the past and I agree completely - wait until the jersey arrives to post in the "It arrived today" thread and always with a picture.

If you got a great deal on eBay, post it in the eBay thread with a link to the completed auction or something. Or maybe we should start a "cool story bro" thread where people can brag about their purchases before they get them.

I completely agree with this Matt. Thanks for bringing it up.

HOLY CRAP!! That Goulet jersey is INSANE! Dude, what did you trade to get that?? I am unbelievably jealous. The kit is in semi-decent shape too for an almost 30-year old jersey. That's outstanding. Possibly the greatest jersey ever posted here too!

here is the link to the jersey i picked up and arrived.

Penguins new pickup

Here a little picture

2806607530105333540S425x425Q85.jpg