It arrived today

lafountain

The buffalo on that LaFontaine jersey is a bit off kilter.

yeh, I noticed that too. I figure he's running up over snowdrift to get to the bars and some wings.

The thing I love about these old Sabres crest is each piece of twill is sewn on, only the hilts and red eye are embroidered direct to the blue circle.

So if it's a bit off, I blame human error....but still great quality over the screen printed stitches nowadays

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any time you have such a detailed crest like the old Sabres or the old Islanders, there's gonna be some aspects that are off. It's way too intricate to ever have two that are EXACTLY the same. That's a beauty so it's well worth it. Just out of curiosity though, what does the born-on tag say that's underneath the Maska ultrafil tag?

Any time you have such a detailed crest like the old Sabres or the old Islanders, there's gonna be some aspects that are off. It's way too intricate to ever have two that are EXACTLY the same. That's a beauty so it's well worth it. Just out of curiosity though, what does the born-on tag say that's underneath the Maska ultrafil tag?

8/94

and out of the 8 I have, that's the only one with one still left on.

Great pickups

yeh, I noticed that too. I figure he's running up over snowdrift to get to the bars and some wings.

The thing I love about these old Sabres crest is each piece of twill is sewn on, only the hilts and red eye are embroidered direct to the blue circle.

So if it's a bit off, I blame human error....but still great quality over the screen printed stitches nowadays

Can we get a closeup? I've never seen one in person.

I am surprised i didnt already have one of these in my collection

It wasnt a super big bargain, but $49.99 is cheaper than getting one customized

kiprusoffjersey001.jpg

I just received my white Wild CCM jersey from EPS today. It took about 4 weeks, but the wait was worth it. I had Roloson and #30 put on. If I new how to shrink pictures, I would be more then happy to show you. But, since I can't you just have to use your imagination.

I just received my white Wild CCM jersey from EPS today. It took about 4 weeks, but the wait was worth it. I had Roloson and #30 put on. If I new how to shrink pictures, I would be more then happy to show you. But, since I can't you just have to use your imagination.

I use webshots to host my pictures and then you can chose what side picture you want when you get the code from their website.

Great looking jersey but I'm wondering why the hemline is so thin.

A few of the ccm 550 Flames jerseys seem to have the thin hemline. I think someone was asleep at the switch with the 2006 cohort of Flames jerseys . They also have uncomfortably ginormos Flameing C's on the front. My Tanguay, Ritchie, and Lombardi one looks to be quite similar in that regard.

I've never the hemline like that before on post-2000 jerseys.

I took another look at my collection after you mentioned the hem line, and just about all of the 2004-2006 Style Replicas have a very thin hem line.The only CCM 550 i have for the Flames that doesnt is my Roman Turek one, and that one is actually a Koho.

i think the forum automatically shrinks pictures for you...?

Yes, it will automatically shrink the images for you. I think it posts them at about 800x600 or 640x480. One of the two.

I got a new kit in the mail today;

orthStarscirca1989CCMauthentic-vi.jpg

rthStarscirca1989bCCMauthentic-vi.jpg

I love it!

Yes, it will automatically shrink the images for you. I think it posts them at about 800x600 or 640x480. One of the two.

I love it!

Wow, that is a beauty.

I love it!

Nice kit. Now all you need is the '91 SCF patch.

Nice kit. Now all you need is the '91 SCF patch.

That jersey is pre 91 so putting the finals patch on wouldn't be accurate unfortunately.

I love it!

Happy birthday! Knew you'd get a "new" jersey

You are now in the exclusive club of 0.5% of people who have a Modano North Stars jersey actually having one with the drop shadow going the right way. Well done.

:angry: Seller claimed it was new, but, its not... and since I know nothing about how to clean these up, anyone who wants a shot at it, shoot me an offer.

Note* the name is also about 2-3inches lower than it should be on the back

TBTC%20Yzerman.JPG

TBTC%20Yzerman1.JPG

TBTC%20Yzerman2.JPG