It arrived today

lafountain

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same here haha. So we've got a 1986 LA Kings jersey, with a 1989 CCM embroidery on the bottom, and a 1991 size tag on it...

WTF? But that's one hell of a jersey anyway love those old Kings jersey, I have to say it still is my favorite jersey no matter how beat up/a pain in the Arse to get correct it was.

And an email from Dan Saevig that basically said, "I don't know of any team at any level that mirrored the Kings' second-generation purple and golds".

I got a couple the other day that you dont necessarily see everyday.

2639208370104543675S425x425Q85.jpg

I love the striping on this jersey and hate that it was taken away from the waist.

Now, on the Florida, All i need is Red Alternate 6100 to complete that set. If anyone has one, let me know.

2382598570104543675S425x425Q85.jpg

Traded with SA hockey player Marc Giot.. Traded him a pair of my Graf skates that I hadnt used!... their away jersey, socks and team jumpsuit! frickin awesome!

2366387850101356919S600x600Q85.jpg

2757968280101356919S600x600Q85.jpg

2051182580101356919S600x600Q85.jpg

Thats awesome, are these players normally in not great financial situations? Or is it just not that big of a deal for them to have these jerseys, from some of your stories, to I think JeffB's stpry of the russian teams trading their jerseys for college sweatshirts...it doesn't seem like much.

fantastic Sabres game worn collection Ferro, kudos!

thanks

in a perfect world, id like to get one of every style, but between the changing to the edges and then all of the new 3rd jerseys the team has whipped out, god only knows if/when it'll happen.

new homes and aways next season + 40th patches, too

Ahhh okay, now it makes sense. I THOUGHT that was a Tackla tag in the collar there. That's awesome. Hey, do you have any idea where I'd be able to score a USA Tackla jersey from the 80's? Authentic or gamer; either or.

Ahhh okay, now it makes sense. I THOUGHT that was a Tackla tag in the collar there. That's awesome. Hey, do you have any idea where I'd be able to score a USA Tackla jersey from the 80's? Authentic or gamer; either or.

honestly.. I dont! maybe in some auction or something. Ive seen them around.. do you have a picture of the particular style your searching for? this might sound a bit dumb,but have you tried emailing USA hockey?not sure why theyd keep something like that hangin around but you never know!

Thats awesome, are these players normally in not great financial situations? Or is it just not that big of a deal for them to have these jerseys, from some of your stories, to I think JeffB's stpry of the russian teams trading their jerseys for college sweatshirts...it doesn't seem like much.

well. they are usually doing ok for themselves money wise.. I mean to play hockey in a basically non-existant hockey country takes some money as it is.. They have to pay their way for the usual world championships which costs about 4500 per player..In South Africa, they cant get equipment really.. so instead of cash I offered him my skates.. I have another big trade comin up with another SA player..

well. they are usually doing ok for themselves money wise.. I mean to play hockey in a basically non-existant hockey country takes some money as it is.. They have to pay their way for the usual world championships which costs about 4500 per player..In South Africa, they cant get equipment really.. so instead of cash I offered him my skates.. I have another big trade comin up with another SA player..

The one who's going to try and get you a jersey at the DIII championships? (sorry to ruin the surprise if I do)

the guy who I got the SA jersey from is gonna try and get me a NK jersey.. im crossin my fingers!

Dayum son. I got some extra size 10.5 skates if they need some ;):thumbsup:

another amazing pickup Brilliant!

that is a nice patch.

i hate the ones that just have the retired player's # with nothing else

got 2 in the mail today!

06 Adam Burish (thanks Bear!)

2934971050105244266S500x500Q85.jpg

2749959680105244266S500x500Q85.jpg

another Avs blank, as if I needed another one

2396676810105244266S500x500Q85.jpg