It arrived today

lafountain

posted a replica i picked up a few weeks ago, but a LI Jawz gamer arrived in the mail today. it's something of a grail for me. the team only played one season in the RHI, plus, the players were given the home whites.

2432168910099825289YOMNJZ_th.jpg

2211829150099825289nUIBFP_th.jpg

as an fyi, you would never believe it, but there was actually a big personalized signature on the rear #3...that was until board member HJimm worked his magic on it. he's an expert with autograph removal

Thats a nice and unique looking jersey, i wouldnt mind having one of them someday.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our next stop on our world tour of hockey takes us to the land of the rising sun, Japan.

This jersey is from 2000 and is beautiful in the same stark way people admire Antarctica. Other than the cuff and collar trim, not a stripe to be found. The rising sun logo and numbers are glacier twill.

This is the 26th different country I have a national team jersey from.

2544539940100337552S425x425Q85.jpg 2967291190100337552S425x425Q85.jpg

That's pretty sharp, Jeff. But I like it because there's a word of curse right there in the name! :D

I like Jeff's jersey - I love the way it truly demonstrates the simplicity of the Japanese flag.

As for good last names, I prefer this:

22.jpg

got it off gameworn.net. I've found a bunch of good stuff for good prices on there.

Sorry but I'm holding onto it a making it a Gretzky.

What is the secret to getting signed up for that forum? I've emailed, called, tried to sign up using the 1.99 one time fee thing they have and it would never work. I've tried numerous times. Seems far too difficult.

What is the secret to getting signed up for that forum? I've emailed, called, tried to sign up using the 1.99 one time fee thing they have and it would never work. I've tried numerous times. Seems far too difficult.

I never bothered signing up. I just get the person's e-mail address and e-mail them directly when I'm interested in something.

I never bothered signing up. I just get the person's e-mail address and e-mail them directly when I'm interested in something.

######, lucky you. I've been looking for that Rangers jersey for a while. :(

######, lucky you. I've been looking for that Rangers jersey for a while. :(

How much did the one on Ebay go for? I'm curious to see how good of a deal I got.

It's even harder for me to sign up because I live in Germany and don't wann do long distance calls just for getting signed up. I emailed them about this and they replied they'd get me in there without calling up but that never happened.

Another Leafs jersey for the collection courtesy of Brilliant. Will eventually become a personal favourite of mine Tie Domi. Speaking of which once the last two jerseys I have incoming arrive I will be sticking to my new years resolution of not buying any more jerseys until I clean out the backlog of blanks that I have which is sitting at 7.

2854380170105461084S600x600Q85.jpg

2735134320105461084S600x600Q85.jpg

It's even harder for me to sign up because I live in Germany and don't wann do long distance calls just for getting signed up. I emailed them about this and they replied they'd get me in there without calling up but that never happened.

iirc, i just registered and waited to be approved. i believe i had to give my CC# when registering (which i did find odd), but that was it.

i know they charge 1.99 to register for their auctions though. unless things have changed the past few years

it doesnt get as much traffic, but gamewornjerseys.com is a decent site too

Yes, I called numberous times and talked to the guy that runs it(I guess) and he was one of the most confusing guys I've talked to. Gave me this ten minute spiel about the forums, which I admit seem like a great too,but they are still just forums right? And anyways he said he would get me on himself or if I made some 1.99 donation fee or somekind of fee through the computer using my cc number it would log me in automatically. Well, I did that and the system still never accepted my information or allowed me to log in. I've tried on four seperate occasions to sign up,but I still don't get why it seems virtually impossible to get signed up for a forum. Oh well.

The moderation is absentee at best and the software is about a decade behind the curve. Then there's a pronounced element of people on there who just can't stay out of other people's business and love nothing more than to argue and stir the pot. If it weren't about jerseys, I'd never go back.

How much did the one on Ebay go for? I'm curious to see how good of a deal I got.

Size 52 went for $160

If you come across another let me know

The moderation is absentee at best and the software is about a decade behind the curve. Then there's a pronounced element of people on there who just can't stay out of other people's business and love nothing more than to argue and stir the pot. If it weren't about jerseys, I'd never go back.

Boy, aint that the truth. It's a great site if you want to buy and/or sell stuff but, like Jeff said, it can be extremely grating sometimes.

Size 52 went for $160

If you come across another let me know

Wow, I got a better deal then I thought. I won't rub salt in your wound by saying how much I paid for mine.

Another Canes Authentic thanks to Guam64. Really need a CCM or Reebok 6100 in red, and any brand authentic in white, without paying more then 100. I know there out there.

2462452210104543675S425x425Q85.jpg

It's been a while since I had an arrival but I did today!

ghtyDuckscirca2003CCMauthentic-vi.jpg

htyDuckscirca2003bCCMauthentic-vi.jpg

Worn in Games 3 and 4 of the 2003 Finals(two of the best Finals games I've ever seen)...and here's the photomatch:

ducksfinals-vi.jpg

The mark on the left shoulder patch is the match. The cuffs are customized too. There's a bundle of tape wrapped around each one to tighten them up.

ducks-vi.jpg

I'd write it into my contract that if I ever made the Stanley Cup Finals, I'd get to keep my jersey.

Cool pickup.

Wow, I got a better deal then I thought. I won't rub salt in your wound by saying how much I paid for mine.

I don't mind.

Well like I said, if you know someone with another, can you please refer them to me.

thanks,

I'd write it into my contract that if I ever made the Stanley Cup Finals, I'd get to keep my jersey.

Cool pickup.

Once a team gets to 3 wins in the Finals, both teams pull out a 2nd set of jerseys to wear in the games and the players are entitled to keep those.