It arrived today

lafountain

The material used in the EDGE 1.0s are prone to pulling and snags. The two EDGE 1.0 gamers I own are by way more beat up than the other gamers that I have.

Sorry lol I'm still a little confused. Pulling and snagging on what? Like things when you walk by them?

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my Morrow jersey. Glad to see it arrived!

yeah, had to use your pictures :) cant seem to find the charger or cable to transfer pictures on my camera :)

thanks

edit; thanks for the 40 $ value on the package, saved me alot on taxes / customs! packaging was great aswell, got it straight in the mailbox, didnt have to pick it up

This one was ages in production. It's a 2001-02 New York Rangers "New York" Mark Messier jersey worn on October 7, 2001 in a game played at Madison Square Garden vs. the Buffalo Sabres, who also wore special "New York" jerseys, which were then auctioned off to raise money for the Twin Towers Fund. The Rangers won 5-4 on overtime.

I started out with a blank CCM jersey and had the "New York" cresting custom done.Then I sent it out for the addition of Messier's name and number plus the addition of the 9/11 memorial ribbon.

2574227980100337552S425x425Q85.jpg 2286841020100337552S425x425Q85.jpg

2067822620100337552S425x425Q85.jpg

Very nice Jeff! I always loved those Mesh jerseys they wore in the 80's that said "NEW YORK" on them. That's a hell of a jersey and a lot of hard work I assume. That's definitely a keeper.

Jeff - did you start with a Gamewear blank CCM jersey?

I know irishlaxburger2 was attempting to make that same jersey by potentially stripping a 6100.

The CCM website's online catalog lists a "Pro" version of the Gamewear blanks that has numeric sizing, fight strap, double elbows, etc. but so far I can't find anyplace that carries them. An attempt to contact them via e-mail got no response, and all of the dealers I've contacted said they haven't been able to get them in years.

Anyway congrats on a great jersey, definitely a cool project.

Won this with the intention of turning it into a 96 World Cup Yzerman. I don't mind it being a replica,but I recieved the jersey today and was disappointed. The guy crammed it into an 8x10 envelope bending the crest in two places to do it. There is a strange odor that I would expect to come out during a wash,but there is a small orange spot on the back of the jersey. My questions are how hard is it to replace the crest of the jersey or should I get a refund for the jersey and keep looking for another WC jersey? I haven't seen many,but I'm questioning if it's worth the money and time to fix this one? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...e=STRK:MEWNX:IT Thanks

This will be a Patrick Roy 1995-96 jersey commemorating his debut for the Avalanche after the trade from the Habs

Front

IMG_0318.jpg

Back

IMG_0319.jpg

This will be a Wayne Gretzky 1998-99 jersey commemorating his final game in the NHL

Yes I know this is not double tagged, but hopefully if I find someone to do custom embroidery and doesn't mind reproducing logos, this will be.

One note about this jersey, this came to me with no fight strap. However I can see the ouline where the fight strap was sewn in. Can someone with this jersey (I know JustAnothaVictim has one as I've wanted to buy his for a while now) take a picture of the fight strap. I want to buy the one from vintage Mineesota hockey's website that I've seen mentioned here before, however I know with the Starter Avs jerseys, the fight strap has a white cap, not a silver one. So I want to make sure I'm getting the right one.

Front

IMG_0320.jpg

Back

IMG_0321.jpg

Oh, yea. Why bother with an Islanders jersey from when they were good when you can go with the depths of their despair? Because I can put two patches on it, that's why! Yea, I probably should have gone with Pierre Turgeon, but he didn't wear no cool "A" with speed serifs on it, that's why!

Thus, the player of choice is Ray Ferraro with the NHL 75th patch and Islander 20th Anniversary patch commemorating the four Stanley Cups of days gone by with the "Penguins" font for the numbers. And that, my friends, is how a hockey jersey should look.

2677862480100337552S425x425Q85.jpg 2717459530100337552S425x425Q85.jpg

2023439660100337552S425x425Q85.jpg 2333492120100337552S425x425Q85.jpg

Let's see, anything else new? Oh yea, barberpole city, courtesy of the 1912-13 Montreal Canadiens, as worn by Saku Koivu in 2008-09 for one game versus Boston.

2374582030100337552S425x425Q85.jpg 2182232680100337552S425x425Q85.jpg

This should be the last Edge for a while. The A may be a little crooked, i cant really tell with the way these jerseys sit. The only bad thing about the jersey is the size makes it impossible to fit the nameplate underneath the white shoulder piping like it should be. Still a great jersey for the price i paid. I still need to try a 50 or 52 to see how they fit.

2052995250104543675S425x425Q85.jpg

2089546960104543675S425x425Q85.jpg

See, that's the kind of thing that would absolutely drive me INSANE. Just knowing that the plate covers up part of the piping would be enough for me to sell it and buy a larger size. My hat goes off to you if you can live with it! :D

I actually forgot to post this the other day when I got it:

ouisBluescirca1998CCMauthentic-vi.jpg

From the 1998-99 season when they switched back to the 'older' style full-time and dropped all that red. The Blues were one of only four teams(Rangers, Penguins, Avalanche) to wear Starter mesh jerseys. I'd say that this was probably my favorite version of the mesh ones and BY FAR my favorite Blues jersey. I'd love to grab a white version of this one too but one step at a time!

Very nice canes jersey. I need to pick up an rbk 6100 to make into a Staal one day.

B.T.W. I'm 5'7" 165 lbs and a 50 fits really well on me so if your around the same size you'll love the 50's

See, that's the kind of thing that would absolutely drive me INSANE. Just knowing that the plate covers up part of the piping would be enough for me to sell it and buy a larger size. My hat goes off to you if you can live with it! :D

From the 1998-99 season when they switched back to the 'older' style full-time and dropped all that red. The Blues were one of only four teams(Rangers, Penguins, Avalanche) to wear Starter mesh jerseys. I'd say that this was probably my favorite version of the mesh ones and BY FAR my favorite Blues jersey. I'd love to grab a white version of this one too but one step at a time!

I still say my favorite Blues Jerseys were the Mid 90's Diagonal Stripped Musical Creations. Beautiful Jerseys.

Yeah, that one is definitely nice but I always dug the classic look without the red AND with the sharp-edged blue note more. I guess I misspoke there though. To be honest, my absolute favorite Blues jersey would have to be the 2003-04 Vintage third jersey that had the powder blue and yellow that went back to the 1967 team. Those were just beautiful and still stand out to me now as one of the nicest jerseys ever made.

This will be a Wayne Gretzky 1998-99 jersey commemorating his final game in the NHL

Yes I know this is not double tagged, but hopefully if I find someone to do custom embroidery and doesn't mind reproducing logos, this will be.

One note about this jersey, this came to me with no fight strap. However I can see the ouline where the fight strap was sewn in. Can someone with this jersey (I know JustAnothaVictim has one as I've wanted to buy his for a while now) take a picture of the fight strap. I want to buy the one from vintage Mineesota hockey's website that I've seen mentioned here before, however I know with the Starter Avs jerseys, the fight strap has a white cap, not a silver one. So I want to make sure I'm getting the right one.

If you ever find somebody to double tag the jerseys let me know, I've got a 96-97 starter coming and my 96 all star that I would love to double tag.

That jersey screams Kelly Chase!

That jersey screams Kelly Chase!

The gloves hit the ice, and the fans scream "Chaser!!!". Great idea. Might have to splatter someone else's blood on it a little, but it would look awesome! Or, maybe Tony Twist, the other "Blues Bash Brother". Can't go wrong either way...

If you ever find somebody to double tag the jerseys let me know, I've got a 96-97 starter coming and my 96 all star that I would love to double tag.

Was it you that won the 52R jersey at the last second on Dec 14th?

Was it you that won the 52R jersey at the last second on Dec 14th?

Nope, mines a 54-R new with tags that I got off another site.

Nope, mines a 54-R new with tags that I got off another site.

Guess you wouldn't be willing to sell it would you?

Dammit where did you find it????

got it off gameworn.net. I've found a bunch of good stuff for good prices on there.

Sorry but I'm holding onto it a making it a Gretzky.

1988-89 University of Minnesota Todd Richards jersey. RIchards is now coach of the Minnesota WIld.

2973239510100337552S425x425Q85.jpg 2958690860100337552S425x425Q85.jpg

posted a replica i picked up a few weeks ago, but a LI Jawz gamer arrived in the mail today. it's something of a grail for me. the team only played one season in the RHI, plus, the players were given the home whites.

2432168910099825289YOMNJZ_th.jpg

2211829150099825289nUIBFP_th.jpg

as an fyi, you would never believe it, but there was actually a big personalized signature on the rear #3...that was until board member HJimm worked his magic on it. he's an expert with autograph removal

1988-89 University of Minnesota Todd Richards jersey. RIchards is now coach of the Minnesota WIld.

2973239510100337552S425x425Q85.jpg 2958690860100337552S425x425Q85.jpg

Nice jersey. I want to do a Richards Whalers jersey.