It arrived today

lafountain

Well, that jersey is a CCM authentic, so it's at least 7 years old. That's why it's the mesh-style. It looks better than the current ones, I think.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D Mooterus! (Sorry I had to...)

Serious though, I tend to think that will be a collector's item someday, kinda like the King Vitamin jersey is today.

Mooterus, I always loved that one! That jersey is ugly as sin (except the star above the cuffs are cool) and I'll probably never wear it, but I had to get one for the collection. 20 years from now, I'd wish I would have bought one of these when I easily could have.

Mooterus, I always loved that one! That jersey is ugly as sin (except the star above the cuffs are cool) and I'll probably never wear it, but I had to get one for the collection. 20 years from now, I'd wish I would have bought one of these when I easily could have.

You know, until I was reading through their message board, it never occurred to me what that logo looked like. Then I saw someone call it that and it stuck with me ever since. I still can't look at that jersey to this day without thinking...wow, who on earth came up with that?!?!

You got the right idea. That's exactly why I picked it up. It's just like the Kings old 3rd that I passed up. I would've kicked myself forever if I didn't find another one.

Almost forgot...I got this today too:

SanJoseSharkscirca1999-vi.jpg

Dude, that´s a pretty rare one. CCM? Then it needs a NHL 2000 patch. I sold my Friesen Sharks Authentic a few months ago. It was a Nike jersey but also had the Satin sleeves. Unfortunately the change to Airknit sleeves in 2000-2001

Yeah it is a CCM. Surprisingly, it actually came with an NHL 2000 patch attached to the tag. I'm definitely putting it on when I get the chance.

I've been keeping it quiet lately too. I need to start saving my money a little bit better...especially if I continue my plans to get new ink the week of July 4th. However, I did grab a nice Florida Panthers Starter authentic from 1997 for about 20 bucks on eBay last night.

Well I have my 2004 Eastern Conference jersey that I am getting ready to send to Icejerseys for customization. Other than that, have looked at a few, but just haven't felt the need to buy any at the current moment.

Ahh, right now I'm working on saving for an authentic. Haven't decided which one I'm gonna get yet though. I'm thinking my next big expense is going to be some of the new McLaren F1 team gear. Although right now I gotta save my money for a trip to LA next month.

Maybe it`s not cold enough to buy hockey jerseys. The last 2 jerseys I bought were Mike Piazza Authentic New York Mets jerseys. Pretty cool for the summer and I seem to get some attention when I'm wearing one of 'em. I have an Authentic Padres Jersey too, which I got 2 years ago. Unfortunately not from the time when Piazza played there...

Maybe it`s not cold enough to buy hockey jerseys. The last 2 jerseys I bought were Mike Piazza Authentic New York Mets jerseys. Pretty cool for the summer and I seem to get some attention when I'm wearing one of 'em. I have an Authentic Padres Jersey too, which I got 2 years ago. Unfortunately not from the time when Piazza played there...

Well I didn't buy a jersey I have plenty, but I gave into reebok RH Skates

DSC01526.jpg

Well I didn't buy a jersey I have plenty, but I gave into reebok RH Skates

DSC01526.jpg

Aha, now don´t end up on "You Tube" as the guy who get something crushed, becoz he rollerblades down a handrail, right!?

I have seen too many of those videos.... :P

sweet skates!!! I liked my RBK pumps but went back to me Eastons after a while

Here's my latest pick up. got it for a good price too from NHL.com (222 cdn dlvd)

DSC07596.jpg

DSC07597.jpg

Only thing is the 8 is wrong...on the back but that's fine, I like it the way it is.

Here is my Ovechkin that I got from Icejerseys during Ovechkin's rookie season. The 8's look similar to me, though I might be missing something.

IMGP0026.jpg

Here is my Ovechkin that I got from Icejerseys during Ovechkin's rookie season. The 8's look similar to me, though I might be missing something.

IMGP0026.jpg

interesting, I guess I'm not the only one...I've seen a bunch like our on ebay and ones that look like the ones the Cap's use where the white outline is much thicker on the outside and inside (the top os completely white)

73749428.jpg

sweet skates!!! I liked my RBK pumps but went back to me Eastons after a while

Here's my latest pick up. got it for a good price too from NHL.com (222 cdn dlvd)

DSC07596.jpg

DSC07597.jpg

Only thing is the 8 is wrong...on the back but that's fine, I like it the way it is.

I see what you mean, the "8" should be higher, it should be right under the namebar. As in the picture of him and Alex Semin.

I also have that jersey, mine is placed correctly, but mine is a year old, back then they had people at shop.nhl, who know where to place the numbers, now they must have some fools who don´t know hockey, why not send it back, and say you want one where the number is higher?

A funny thing, Washington have allways had the numbers up near the namebar, on others teams it varies......

Check out these pictures..!!!

http://www.viewimages.com/Search.aspx?phra...284&epmid=2

http://www.viewimages.com/Search.aspx?phra...874&epmid=2