It arrived today

lafountain

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, of all the Panthers jerseys, the red one is my favorite. I hope they keep the red ones next year since there isn't going to be any thirds for next season.

Nice Panthers jersey. I used to have a Starter Authentic too but size 48-R didn't fit me. What player are you gonna put on this one? Bure, Straka?

Wait a minute, Bure played for the Panthers? I only remember him playing for teh Nucks and Rags.

Wait a minute, Bure played for the Panthers? I only remember him playing for teh Nucks and Rags.

Yep. Bure played for the Panthers. 98-02. bure2.jpg

Depending on the Starter Logo in the hem, you can also go with #26 Ray Sheppard, #27 Scott Mellanby or maybe #28 Martin Straka or maybe even #55 Ed Jovanovski

Yeah...and you could go with Bertuzzi's #44 too...

Depending on the Starter Logo in the hem, you can also go with #26 Ray Sheppard, #27 Scott Mellanby or maybe #28 Martin Straka or maybe even #55 Ed Jovanovski

It's the 'Starter' logo that was there in 1997-98 and 1998-99. I was actually thinking about maybe doing Beezer. I always loved him as a Ranger so it would only be fitting.

It's the 'Starter' logo that was there in 1997-98 and 1998-99. I was actually thinking about maybe doing Beezer. I always loved him as a Ranger so it would only be fitting.

You can never go wrong with a Beezer Jersey...just not possible!

Well, actually the last portion of his career is pretty much off-limits for me...Devils, Isles and Flyers. Yuck!

Based on your sig, I can understand why you weren't a big Beezer fan after his stay in Florida, but you have to admit, that he always had one of the best masks in the leauge. With all three of those teams he had killers masks.

Yeah, his Philly mask was pretty sweet looking..

blkbeez.jpg

Oooooh yeah, I loved that mask! I had a poster of Beezer with it and it was cool.

His second one kept the same design but with a more metallic and realistic look. imo, it wasn't as good as the first one.

vanbiesbrouck.jpg

I forgot to put this up before:

NHLWorldAllStarscirca2001-vi.jpg

I got this baby for CHEAP on eBay. I also found a 2004 Eastern All-Star authentic for just about the same price. I was in the zone that week!

I have one of the Eastern Conference 2004 Replicas and they are nice jerseys, but my only problem with that jersey is it seems thin and more see-through than most other jerseys out there.

I'd be going Forsberg on that world all-stars sweater :thumbsup:

Indeed. Here's the other one that came today:

ernConferenceAllStarscirca2004-vi.jpg

Any plans for that one?

Two options that I would consider are Messier or Kovalchuk with the addition of the #37 Snyder patch on it. I thought that was a nice touch that also made it unique to the rest of the squad.

Since I was at that game, I've had one of those 2004 Eastern jerseys on my shopping list.