It arrived today

lafountain

No idea whatsoever on the Hurricanes one. I'll most likely get Graves on the back of the Rangers one though.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No idea whatsoever on the Hurricanes one. I'll most likely get Graves on the back of the Rangers one though.

Make the Canes one a Steve Chiasson jersey.

Cool can't wait to see the finished product.

Make the Canes one a Steve Chiasson jersey.

You know...I was actually thinking about that. The sad thing is that nobody else outside of a few would understand the significance.

Had a blank replica Thrashers Red and Blue jersey arrive yesterday. Not sure who it is gonna be yet since I already have a Kovalchuk, probably Lehtonen then.

Had a blank replica Thrashers Red and Blue jersey arrive yesterday. Not sure who it is gonna be yet since I already have a Kovalchuk, probably Lehtonen then.

How about both jerseys with #37 Dan Snyder

How about both jerseys with #37 Dan Snyder

Interesting idea, only had one arrive though as it was the one that is red and navy. Will have to consider that idea.

oh, I must have gotten your post wrong.

Did Snyder wear any patches on his Thrashers jersey?

Not sure, unfortunately he never got to wear the 5th Anniversary Patch, so unless they wore one before the 5th year he never wore one, not entirely sure if he was on the inaugural roster or not, can't remember how many years he ended up playing.

EDIT: Looked it up, Snyder's first year in the league was in the Thrashers second season, so he probably never wore any patches. 2000/2001 was his first year in the NHL.

I just grabbed:

Detroit Red Wings 06-07 Dark Authentic size 46

Atlanta Thrashers 05-06 Dark Authentic size 46 (not the baby blue one)

Eastern All-Stars 2004 Authentic size 46

Western All-Stars 2004 Authentic size 46

for $187 including shipping.

Gonna go:

Detroit: Zetterberg 40 w. A

Atlanta: Hossa 18

Eastern: Neidermeyer 27 w. C

Western: Datsyuk 13

I just grabbed:

Gonna go:

Very impressive. Along with the ebay auction that was listed, I found another site that is clearing out its Reebok Authentics for $130 each, so I am thinking of placing an order. Seems like just about everyone is trying to clear their stock of the old authentics to make room for the new Edge jerseys.

I just grabbed:

Gonna go:

Great pick ups. Be careful with your choice on the Eastern Conf. jersey. NIEDERMAYER might not fit on a size 46 jersey. They used the TML's letter fonts on that years All Star jerseys.

Not sure, unfortunately he never got to wear the 5th Anniversary Patch, so unless they wore one before the 5th year he never wore one, not entirely sure if he was on the inaugural roster or not, can't remember how many years he ended up playing.

EDIT: Looked it up, Snyder's first year in the league was in the Thrashers second season, so he probably never wore any patches. 2000/2001 was his first year in the NHL.

My vote would be fore Hossa, but thats a homer pick. The Snyder jersey I like and while you can't patch it to what he played in, I have seen autographed pics of him wearing the blue 3rd jersey they introduced after his death, and I beleive it shows the 5th anniversary patch. I'll see if I can dig it up on my other computer. I was thinking that it I did a Snyder jersey, I would consider adding the 37 patch, even though obviously he never wore it like that. It seems like a nice way to celebrate the player a little more.

Just arrived...

(away) #11 David Legwand, SET 1 GAME WORN (05-06)

NAS_Legwand_05-06_Set1_front.JPG

NAS_Legwand_05-06_Set1_back.JPG

(home), #16 Darcy Tucker, SET 3 GAME WORN (05-06)

TML_Tucker_05-06_Set3_front.JPG

TML_Tucker_05-06_Set3_back.JPG

Nice game worn pickups.

I can never get my jerseys folded as neatly as everyone else and I don't dare risk getting cat hair on them. SO, I bring to you the contents of the latest package from IceJerseys...

turgeon87.jpg

I call it the Pierre Turgeon Farewell jersey, assuming he indeed officially retired (he never formally announced it, the only source is an article on the Denver Post that say that 'sources close say'...). I almost made a Karlis Skrastins jersey, but I liked the big 87 on the shirt. Authentic, which is rare for me! The 1995-96 Starter Avs aunthentics are SO much nicer.

Nice haul desert.

Thats a nice jersey, I like the number too, very unique and cool. I always double take when I see him with 87, and then I remember why. Also, I gotta say I'm a huge fan of the metallic silver on those numbers. The two white Avs jerseys I have are both Deadmarsh Pro Players numbered at the factory, which don't have the metallic layer, they have gray instead. It looks cool, but not as cool as the metallic version.

Thats a nice jersey, I like the number too, very unique and cool. I always double take when I see him with 87, and then I remember why. Also, I gotta say I'm a huge fan of the metallic silver on those numbers. The two white Avs jerseys I have are both Deadmarsh Pro Players numbered at the factory, which don't have the metallic layer, they have gray instead. It looks cool, but not as cool as the metallic version.

When I see 87, I first think Donald Brashear, but a guy named Sidney wears it for a good reason.

The metallic silver is great and I wish more teams would use it. The Kings do, don't they?

Don't the Hurricanes use that nice shiny silver in their sleeve and waist striping? I'd go check out my closet but I really don't feel like getting up right now.

Don't the Hurricanes use that nice shiny silver in their sleeve and waist striping? I'd go check out my closet but I really don't feel like getting up right now.

I think, we´re talking about the silver metallic in the lettering. ;)

Yeah I know...I just thought I'd throw that in there. I got up to check anyway and yes they do use it! Go me!