It arrived today

lafountain

Any plans for that one?

Two options that I would consider are Messier or Kovalchuk with the addition of the #37 Snyder patch on it. I thought that was a nice touch that also made it unique to the rest of the squad.

Since I was at that game, I've had one of those 2004 Eastern jerseys on my shopping list.

Kovalchuk is actually my plan for mine too. I have the Snyder patch but am having issues finding a Thrashers patch that is the right size. I need about a 5" patch and the one I have is 4" and it is just too small.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good choice! I've thought those all star jerseys were the best of the ones since probably the mid 90's. They had a classic look to them and the red and green looked good. I always liked the all star jerseys from the early 90's with the NHL logo on the front. The ones from the 91-92 game in Philly were interesting as well. I've not been a fan of some of the recent all star game styles, little too futuristic for my tastes.

This was my favorite All-Star style.

2442120910100337552S425x425Q85.jpg

This is the one from 1992 that you mentioned, another favorite of mine. I prefer the red one Gretzky wore over this white Lemieux, but don't have mine photographed yet.

2917099160100337552S425x425Q85.jpg

This is the one from 1992 that you mentioned, another favorite of mine. I prefer the red one Gretzky wore over this white Lemieux, but don't have mine photographed yet.

Those are it! I hated to see the NHL lose that style on the top, it was simple and looked good.

I got this a few weeks ago from IJ. I finally got up pics. It was the last one when I bought it too.

GaborikFront.jpg

GaborikBack.jpg

Enjoy!

You know, I'm actually bummed that they didn't wear the top style for the game in Philly. Those were really sharp. Just because the NHL colors happened to be the same ones as the Flyers they had to change it to the weird looking ones on the bottom? <_<

I got this a few weeks ago from IJ. I finally got up pics. It was the last one when I bought it too.

GaborikFront.jpg

Just in case you are interested...you could add a YEAR FIVE and an "A" to that one, as Gaborik was the Alt. Captain for a bit near the end of 05-06.

57268962.jpg

That would go from a really nice jersey to a real standout in a big hurry!

You could also add a Teammates for Kids patch, worn on the green Wild jerseys on Jan. 6, 2007.

72955664.jpg

(Gaborik did not play the day of the NHL Cares/Katrina patch the year before).

One other option is the 2004 NHL All-Star Game patch from 2003-04 as well.

Thanks for the info on the patches JeffB. Yeah I found out about the A patch in 05-06 after I ordered it. I didn't go back far enough on getty images. Thanks for the heads up I appreciate it.

This is disappointing. I got this beautiful Leetch CCM jersey on eBay a few days ago and got it today to discover that the 75th anniversary patch is crooked!

NewYorkRangerscirca1991-vi.jpg

I didn't pay that much for it but it's still frustrating to see this.

This is disappointing. I got this beautiful Leetch CCM jersey on eBay a few days ago and got it today to discover that the 75th anniversary patch is crooked!

###### that sucks indeed....it's sewn on atleast right? so it could be fixed

I FINALLY got my 2006 Buffalo Sabres Red 3rd Jersey with Paul Gaustad on the back. I ordered this bad boy half way through April, with hopes of getting it to wear with my current white one during the playoffs. It said it would take 3-4 weeks to get shipped, after 6 weeks I called the shop to have them ship it to my home rather than my school address, the told me they had been backed up but it would go out within the week. After two more weeks I called again due to no jersey, and the guy said he found it half finished, so they would do that the next day and ship it out, I asked what the shipping address was, and was told my school address, so I told them again my home address and he said no problem. Two more weeks pass and no jersey so I called one more time, to find the jersey had be shipped and returned but I had not been contacted (I'm guessing it was shipped to my apartment, where no one lives for the summer, so no one could sign for it). About a week and a half puts us at today and I'm finally happy. The jersey looks great and the did an amzing job on it, its just a pitty it took so long and was hard to deal with, but I didnt have much choice, that jersey was a pain to track down new with tags, so in the end its all worth.

Pictures will be posted when my bro finds the extra batter to his digital camera. I started to catalogue all my jerseys with his camera yesterday, got throug about 5 and the camera died.

Also, last week I got my lot of NHL 2000 patches, all Navy, Blue and Red. I was kinda bummed as I had asked for at least one green and one black, but no dice. If any one is interested in a one of the colors listed above, I have a few more than I'm going to need so let me know and i'd be happy to sell them for a fair price.

Thanks for the info on the patches JeffB. Yeah I found out about the A patch in 05-06 after I ordered it. I didn't go back far enough on getty images. Thanks for the heads up I appreciate it.

Where did you get the bed spread?

I got that years ago I have two sets of NHL sheets. I also have this style which I bought from target.com last summer (NHL Sheets

This one looks like one of the jerseys that "griffenfood" is selling on ebay. Looks like a Made in Korea fake remake to me. Can you give us more infos and close-ups on this one and maybe a proof that I am wrong?

It's weird...the NHL shield at the hemline doesn't look right to me. However, the CCM authentic on-ice tag is on the inside of the collar. I don't know. For now, I'm gonna file it along with my Gretzky jersey under 'less than authentic'.

And today a Brian Leetch Rangers 4th White Liberty jersey showed up in my mail. I'm a bif fan of this jersey, nice, simple and clean. Again, pics to come.

Woot! Newest (and most prized) jerseys just added to the collection (took a long time to track down and save for - I'll try to get pictures up eventually):

Martin Havlat Moscow Dynamo white from the lockout season.

http://www.lolabug.com/marty/dynamo_moscow...dm03-molot.html

Martin Havlat game-worn Chicago home-red autographed.

http://www.lolabug.com/marty/chi0607/slide...121006-cbh.html

Woot! Newest (and most prized) jerseys just added to the collection (took a long time to track down and save for - I'll try to get pictures up eventually):

Martin Havlat Moscow Dynamo white from the lockout season.

http://www.lolabug.com/marty/dynamo_moscow...dm03-molot.html

Martin Havlat game-worn Chicago home-red autographed.

http://www.lolabug.com/marty/chi0607/slide...121006-cbh.html

Very nice, especially on the game worn autographed one.

Very nice, especially on the game worn autographed one.

You have no idea how psyched I am for both. The Moscow one was harder to find as he only played there during the lockout.

You have no idea how psyched I am for both. The Moscow one was harder to find as he only played there during the lockout.

Guessing you got it from www.russianjerseys.com?

And today a Brian Leetch Rangers 4th White Liberty jersey showed up in my mail. I'm a bif fan of this jersey, nice, simple and clean. Again, pics to come.

Does this one have a two color or three color name? I recently found out they actually used both styles that year.

http://www.gameworn.net/cgi-bin/GW/ultimat...ic;f=1;t=016744

"The Rangers did incorrectly letter their jerseys with three-color letters, when they had asked for and received approval for two-color letters.

Mike, the league did quickly notice the Rangers' discrepancy, and asked the Rangers to correct the letters. I am not in the office, but we did publish and still do have the breakdown of games in each set. I do remember Set 1 was used in 3 games. I believe Set 2 was either 5 games or 8 games, but I'm going off the top of my head."