It is good or not?

lafountain

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys. Just recently got a jersey from ebay, could you look at it and tell me if it's real or knock-off?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/190670652922?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

It's made in Indonesia, and most of the CCM 550's are made in CAnada so this fact had me wondering. Thanks.

It's legit. CCM replicas have been made in Indonesia throughout most of the 2000's. Replicas are almost never faked anyway.

Hey guys. Just recently got a jersey from ebay, could you look at it and tell me if it's real or knock-off?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/190670652922?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

It's made in Indonesia, and most of the CCM 550's are made in CAnada so this fact had me wondering. Thanks.

Legit replica as far as I can tell. Replicas are never faked

It's legit. CCM replicas have been made in Indonesia throughout most of the 2000's. Replicas are almost never faked anyway.

Legit replica as far as I can tell. Replicas are never faked

Thank you! Is the $50 that I paid is good price for it?

Considering the jersey is new with tags, and the popularity of that design, $45 + shipping is not a bad price. If you keep looking you could eventually get one for less, like $30 or perhaps even less, but I'd say you did pretty good. The only thing that really matters is whether you are happy with what you paid for it.

Looks OK to me.

With that seller you never get a steal if the price is not what he wants he just ends the listing

With that seller you never get a steal if the price is not what he wants he just ends the listing

Very true. Also, I don't think anything with more then 1 day left in the listing belongs in the deals and steals thread.

Very true. Also, I don't think anything with more then 1 day left in the listing belongs in the deals and steals thread.

Very true but people do it all the time and it makes no sense

Agreed, but there are only a few hours left in this auction.

If there's less then 12 hr. left then he can't end the listing anymore. I noticed for the past 2 weeks his jerseys haven't been selling well. also he gets them for really reallyyyy cheap so he always makes money.

Right you are!

Considering the jersey is new with tags, and the popularity of that design, $45 + shipping is not a bad price. If you keep looking you could eventually get one for less, like $30 or perhaps even less, but I'd say you did pretty good. The only thing that really matters is whether you are happy with what you paid for it.

Thanks. The jersey arrived and is very good actually. Fits me, but the sleeves are little to wide. The only question I have is that there is this AMERICAN RED CROSS tag on the bottom left of the jersey. I looked at all other ccm 550's and it's not there. Anyone has any idea why is it there and if I could safely remove it? (it's stiched)

Do team Team CANADA authentic Nike jerseys have fight straps?

Yes

Thank you sir :thumbsup:

Do team Team CANADA authentic Nike jerseys have fight straps?

Hell yes! :)

The only question I have is that there is this AMERICAN RED CROSS tag on the bottom left of the jersey. I looked at all other ccm 550's and it's not there. Anyone has any idea why is it there and if I could safely remove it? (it's stiched)

If I recall the American Red Cross ran a promotion with the Rangers (maybe other teams a well) that with a donation (of blood or money I don't remember) you'd get a free Rangers 550 jersey. In the picture they showed them with a Red Cross patch down near where jock tag is on the new Premier jerseys.

Just going by vague recollections so that's the best I can come up with.

If I recall the American Red Cross ran a promotion with the Rangers (maybe other teams a well) that with a donation (of blood or money I don't remember) you'd get a free Rangers 550 jersey. In the picture they showed them with a Red Cross patch down near where jock tag is on the new Premier jerseys.

The ones that they made for the Flyers were always all screen printed and such. Not good quality jerseys.

I removed the tag already. It was customly applied to a new CCM550 jersey. So it was not from promotion. The quality of the jersey is good.