It is good or not?

lafountain

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like that the pictures are hiding the fight strap stitching. The rest of the jersey looks OK, though. It's also blank, so I think you're safe. The rest of his jerseys check out.

I recently picked up this Preds jersey from eBay,

My link

I noticed the tag on the lower left seam is labelled CCM Air Knit.

When i checked my second Reebok Predators (2005-2007) jersey, the tag on the lower left seam is only labelled as Air Knit (no CCM name).

Were CCM keeping its name on Rebook jerseys for a period of time, or is there a reason for concern to see a CCM tag on a Reebok jersey?

Even the Edges made in 2007 have neck and size tags that say CCM on them (in addition to Rbk).

I don't like that the pictures are hiding the fight strap stitching. The rest of the jersey looks OK, though. It's also blank, so I think you're safe. The rest of his jerseys check out.

Just won it :ninja:

Hey guys this "1982" Washington Capitals jersey sold for $50 today on eBay and the listing says its made by Wilson. Now I know wilson did not make jerseys that year for them and it was Maska. What I want to know what is this jersey.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&hash=item519f14e90b&item=350561298699&nma=true&pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&rt=nc&si=hPyS8%252Fx4dgp3fX3YcK%252FcxEx5WaE%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc#ht_500wt_922

It's a small version of what they wore in the mid-to-late 1970's. Wilson durene.

So it's like an authentic on ice jersey but for the little guys?

real

Thanks. At this point I might as well stock up on a few 1.0's for cheap prices considering how s****y the Indo's are, and how expensive GI/GW 2.0's are. Gotta make the most out of what we've got. Thinking this one'll become a McDonagh.

Hey guys this "1982" Washington Capitals jersey sold for $50 today on eBay and the listing says its made by Wilson. Now I know wilson did not make jerseys that year for them and it was Maska. What I want to know what is this jersey.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&hash=item519f14e90b&item=350561298699&nma=true&pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&rt=nc&si=hPyS8%252Fx4dgp3fX3YcK%252FcxEx5WaE%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc#ht_500wt_922

I'm sure you'll see this one come up for sale again soon- it was bought by our old friend jerseys4thewin!

I'm sure you'll see this one come up for sale again soon- it was bought by our old friend jerseys4thewin!

Yes i saw that too, this guy sits in front of his computer 24/7 refreshing his browser. Its amazing some of the stuff he buys for the giveaway prices.

It's good.

Was there a goalie cut WC? That does not look like a GC.

Was there a goalie cut WC? That does not look like a GC.

You don't have to post every question in multiple threads :P

No - they didn't make WC goalie cut replicas. While not impossible to find goalie cut replicas, they are pretty rare. Really no market for them.

This is a fake, right? I can't believe how high this thing is...

Red Wings Winter Classic

It is amazing how they cannot get the neck lace grommets correct on the fakes. The real jerseys have them low enough so that, when laced, the NHL shield is still visible. On every fake I see, the top grommets are set way too high...and gives them away as fakes.

It is amazing how they cannot get the neck lace grommets correct on the fakes. The real jerseys have them low enough so that, when laced, the NHL shield is still visible. On every fake I see, the top grommets are set way too high...and gives them away as fakes.

Didn't even catch that...when you mentioned it I noticed that they are chrome colored instead of white as well. I'm not real experienced with this stuff but I'm starting to get the eye for it.

Now if I could more easily tell Edge 1.0 vs Edge 2.0 and different styles of numbering (kiss-cut vs reverse kiss-cut, etc). Reading up on all those topics just makes my head hurt, everyone here has posted a ton of great information though.