It is good or not?

lafountain

Yes, that particular combination of jersey, number, patch and "A" was good for 1995-96 (although he played very little due to injury) and 1996-97.

http://www.classicauctions.net/Default.aspx?tabid=263&auctionid=17&lotid=473

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking at that Gameworn Auctions photo again, unless the CP patch is hiding just out of view on the other side of Bure's shoulder, I can't explain the picture. As far as I know, Bure only used #96 for 2 seasons, 95/96 and 96/97, and the Canucks used the CP patch on the home/away jerseys for both those seasons.

It's a legit Edge 1.0.

I would definitely do what you said about seeing the jersey in person. And as the others said above, that is a legit Sens 1.0 jersey.

How do you know it's a 1.0? What is the difference between the versions?

http://www.gamewornauctions.net/products/Pavel_Bure_Vancouver_Canucks_Authentic_Jersey-5416-0.html

just wondering about the accuracy of the customization. I noticed it has a canucks place shoulder patch but in the photo of bure its not on the jersey. Did they wear the patch when he was 96 and had the A?

The "E" in the name is off too .

How do you know it's a 1.0? What is the difference between the versions?

If you read the first page of "The Edge 2.0 Thread" it will tell you almost everything you need to know about the differences.

The 4th photo in the listing (of the jersey neck area) is critical. You can clearly see the front panel material is x-trafil (1.0) and not air-knit (2.0). The neck tag, size tag and other features in the collar area are legit and are also important in determining whether a jersey is fake or legit. For more on that subject, read at least the first page of the "How to Spot a Fake Jersey" thread in the 'How to' Guides and Jersey Basics section of the forum.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Game-Worn-Jersey-Kingston-Frontenacs-OHL-WHL-QMJHL-/350565403348?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item519f538ad4

Kind of an oddball. Not really questioning it's authenticity but isn't it odd to see a non-Reebok jersey for something that isn't a one-time use sweater? I have a couple ProJoys that have the Reebok vector on them because its a CHL requirement but I've never seen an SP one.

You have a 2011-12 Reebok wordmark logo on the back and a 2007 Rbk/CCM tag on the neck. Even if it were an Indo, it would have the green neckstripe instead. Fake.

Im pretty sure that is fake. Post a picture of where the fight strap attaches to the jersey on the inside.

Between the wordmark with the Edge 1.0 neck tag, the laces being way too high, and the poor lettering on the front, 100 percent fake.

I think it's good, but it doesn't hurt to ask, no?

By posting this here, I will essentially lose the auction :(

Sundin

Fight strap makes me think legit, only caveat is the crest looks a bit shiny, but I could be over analyzing.

Detail is very poor in the photos, but there's nothing that indicates it's a fake, at least to my eyes.

I think it's good, but it doesn't hurt to ask, no?

By posting this here, I will essentially lose the auction :(

Sundin

Jersey is legit and customization is perfect. Only complaint is you can't tell what type of nameplate is used. It should be edge materail.

I sold him that jersey. Nameplate was from TMLfan in fact Lol.

What a coincidence; small world!

Fight strap makes me think legit, only caveat is the crest looks a bit shiny, but I could be over analyzing.

Think the guy was using a camera phone flash, which makes the crest look shiny. Looks like a good one.

2crm3qd.jpg

4sl1l3.jpg

New York Rangers, CCM, Made In Indonesia... I'm guessing fake, am I right?

Also, whoever had it before has glued some of the letters back on with superglue, any ideas of how to seal 'em back on?

Edited by walshie90

New York Rangers, CCM, Made In Indonesia... I'm guessing fake, am I right?

Also, whoever had it before has glued some of the letters back on with superglue, any ideas of how to seal 'em back on?

Looks like a legit replica to me, as for removing the glue try one of these threads:

http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=4027

http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=3831

Nothing fake about it, it's good.

Looks like a legit replica to me

Nothing fake about it, it's good.

Yep that's a legit Rangers CCM 550 replica.

Well pleased with that, thanks RageATheM, LAK74 & akteon for the info! £20 ($31.65) well spent then, just needed to check. :thumbsup: