It is good or not?

lafountain

No way. The crest looks horrible and the laces are WAAAAAAAAAAAY too long.

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I received a Sharks jersey #31 Antti Niemi today, and I need you guys to confirm whether this is legit or fake. Sorry about the picture quality, had to use a cellphone camera. The necktag has a Canadian flag, in case you are wondering. It was just the shiny pic quality.

WRONG NECK TAG! Gosh. no one cares about the inside one but you can also tell if they are faked also.

You need to take a pic of the NHL shield on neck front.

I sware people want us to I'dent their jerseys but refuse to take pic's of the sweet spots that would give up its authenticity instantly.

Take a pic of the front NHL neck tag. the underside fightstrap stiching. THATS IS.

What about this one?

Islander Jersey

Looked good. Auction states it is a premier, but I think it is RBK Authentic. Good, yes?

Pretty sure that jersey has been posted multiple times. I'm also pretty sure it's fake. It's got duplicate tags on it, which makes me question it instantly.

Its definitely real. People dont even buy real versions of those Isles jerseys, no need to start faking them.

Oh I've seen plenty of fake Isles jerseys.

Oh I've seen plenty of fake Isles jerseys.

Yup, but not as many as other teams. Pretty much Potvin/Smith/Bossy and Tavares/Okposo/Grabner/Parenteau/Schremp are the only faked ones. To be honest, the Isles fakes are getting "better" and look like replicas. The biggest give away is the lettering. If someone got a fake, stripped it took out the fight strap, had Stitches NY customize it, I'd honestly have to do a double take and think its a legit replica

That Isles is legit and has been posted a couple of times

Lets go Islanders

Yup, but not as many as other teams. Pretty much Potvin/Smith/Bossy and Tavares/Okposo/Grabner/Parenteau/Schremp are the only faked ones. To be honest, the Isles fakes are getting "better" and look like replicas. The biggest give away is the lettering. If someone got a fake, stripped it took out the fight strap, had Stitches NY customize it, I'd honestly have to do a double take and think its a legit replica

That Isles is legit and has been posted a couple of times

Lets go Islanders

Thanks, I think that is going to be the first one I have customized.

What about this one?

Islander Jersey

Looked good. Auction states it is a premier, but I think it is RBK Authentic. Good, yes?

That is def real. I got the Ranger one he was selling and the one I got is 100% real.

Fixed :thumbsup:

Punctuation makes a huge difference bud. I have no clue what you are trying to say. :thumbsup:

"Let's go Kansas City, Islanders" Wtf? I didn't know you can command to Kansas City to go.

Hey guys,

Bought this jersey a while ago and just received it today: http://www.ebay.com/itm/260941368188?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_1010wt_1398

Everything looks good, the only thing that doesn't match the description is that he claims it has a fight strap, but it doesn't. Is that a good or a bad thing on this particular style of jersey? Should I take it up with the seller?

The jersey, including the tags look old and worn, so it's not a brand new fake for sure.

Would appreciate your opinions guys, looking to learn!

Hey guys,

Bought this jersey a while ago and just received it today: http://www.ebay.com/itm/260941368188?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_1010wt_1398

Everything looks good, the only thing that doesn't match the description is that he claims it has a fight strap, but it doesn't. Is that a good or a bad thing on this particular style of jersey? Should I take it up with the seller?

The jersey, including the tags look old and worn, so it's not a brand new fake for sure.

Would appreciate your opinions guys, looking to learn!

looks like a typo to me "HAS ON FIGHT STRAP" I think was meant to be NO fight strap...don't know much about Detroit jerseys but looks like you got what you bid on (not sure on accuracy)

You bought a replica, which isn't supposed to have a fight strap.

The Yzerman looks good. It's a legit CCM replica so it shouldn't have a fight strap. The customization is sewn on as stated. As Rage said I think it's simply a typo of "ON" instead of "NO".

Jerseys good but name is crooked.

Who would you guess (if you can) did the customization?

Can't tell. Just send the seller a message on who did it.

What the crap happened there? The name should be arched. Not arranged in an arch. Somebody really screwed that one up.

Yeah that's pretty well butchered, but nothing that can't be fixed with a simple nameplate swap. Unfortunately that means sending it to EPS and waiting god knows how long. Also, no laces.

The seller of those Callahan jerseys must be cockeyed.