It is good or not?

lafountain

Thank you so much JohnnyOnTheSpot i appreciate the kindness and understanding. Also thank you LAK74 for the details on whats wrong with mine. Luckily i got it really cheep. The only issue is its a 54 so its way to big for me witch sucks cuz I really like wearing all of my jerseys. I was hoping it was real so i could sell it and get an ovechkin jersey that actually fits.

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you so much JohnnyOnTheSpot i appreciate the kindness and understanding. Also thank you LAK74 for the details on whats wrong with mine. Luckily i got it really cheep. The only issue is its a 54 so its way to big for me witch sucks cuz I really like wearing all of my jerseys. I was hoping it was real so i could sell it and get an ovechkin jersey that actually fits.

Thanks for excluding me from your list, after editing your pics and showing what is wrong, and offering to help you with eBay buyer protection... :rolleyes:

Thanks for excluding me from your list, after editing your pics and showing what is wrong, and offering to help you with eBay buyer protection... :rolleyes:

9tl3ib.png

I laughed for almost a minute after seeing that...

We should believe you, after bragging about scoring a 2012 Alfredsson jersey cheap.

Then reselling it for $333.33.

Just so you know, I saved you as one of my favorite sellers :rolleyes:

guam64 All-Star Auction

Look, you dropped it to $325.00 now!

What a Saint! since other legitimate sellers start at hundreds less then you!

:lol:

Dear Sherlock,

The ASG jersey I picked up for cheap was the 2011 Team Staal jersey, which I am sending to IJ to get customized. I never got in the Real Sports deal for the 2012 jerseys, as I had already purchased my jerseys from IJ long before that. It would have been tough to get one in 52 since they were supposedly out of them. There was a member who did get a 2012 jersey for cheap and is selling it for $300+, but frankly I don't have a problem with it as it's his jersey he can do what he wants with it.

If your brain can handle reading so many words, I suggest you read this thread as it's all documented there.

Signed,

Your favorite ebay seller

Mmm :popcorn: :fight: ...lol

In all fairness most people list for more on ebay because of loosing 10% off the top to ebay & paypal fees, so on a $300 purchase thats $30 PLUS I've seen many times where members here list stuff on ebay but tell people here if they want it to let them know they will deal a better deal off ebay on this site as they almost always have it listed in the for sale section first and put it on ebay afterwards if it gets no bites. People here are all about helping the other collectors here I find which is awesome...when it comes to selling to the rest of the world (ie eBay) then price is fair game, if you know they are someone from the board pm them here chances are they have it listed here first and will sell it for a way better deal.

OMG someone is selling a hard to find current NWT jersey at retail prices? THE HORROR! :o

I don't see what's wrong with that. Frankly if I sell things on IJ or JC to other collectors, I try to give them a good deal (a collectors discount, if you will) but on eBay it's a different story. A jersey is worth what someone will pay for it - there's no crime in trying to sell something at a higher price. If the price is too high, no one will buy it.

Personally I'm ticked that some of the jerseys I've sold to people here on IJ or JC cheaply, collector to collector, have been turned around and flipped - but that's a whole other issue.

What a Saint! since other legitimate sellers start at hundreds less then you!

Ian is actually cool to deal with, and totally legit....

OMG someone is selling a hard to find current NWT jersey at retail prices? THE HORROR! :o

I don't see what's wrong with that. Frankly if I sell things on IJ or JC to other collectors, I try to give them a good deal (a collectors discount, if you will) but on eBay it's a different story. A jersey is worth what someone will pay for it - there's no crime in trying to sell something at a higher price. If the price is too high, no one will buy it.

Personally I'm ticked that some of the jerseys I've sold to people here on IJ or JC cheaply, collector to collector, have been turned around and flipped - but that's a whole other issue.

100% agree if any one here emails and asks for a jersey at a decent markdown price I will listen but ones that ask for a fire sale price no thanks

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/200710041828?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

I'm not expecting this to be real but just wanted to check with you guys as authentics don't really come up often on the UK eBay!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/200710041828?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

I'm not expecting this to be real but just wanted to check with you guys as authentics don't really come up often on the UK eBay!

Looks fake to me from the neck tag area. A shot of the fight strap or back numbers would make it conclusive, but for now I'd say steer clear.

Is JerseyExpress legit?

http://www.jerseyexpress.com/nhl/washington-capitals-jerseys/reebok-edge-authentic-washington-capitals-road-jersey.html

Wondering because this is the best deal I can find on a 2012 wordmark authentic (though that's not what's in the pic, so I may need to contact them and see).

Thanks!

Theyre legit but contact them first to make sure youre getting the right thing.

Is JerseyExpress legit?

http://www.jerseyexpress.com/nhl/washington-capitals-jerseys/reebok-edge-authentic-washington-capitals-road-jersey.html

Wondering because this is the best deal I can find on a 2012 wordmark authentic (though that's not what's in the pic, so I may need to contact them and see).

Thanks!

I've gotten a jersey and multiple customizations from them with no problems, and I believe other people have previously vouched for them as well.

(In reference to zigzak's ASG jersey)

It has a replica hang tag, wrong stitching on neck tag, back mesh material wrong. I'll say fake.

Is JerseyExpress legit?

Thanks!

They are a legit retailer. I did speak with them recently while trying to get a new Winnipeg authentic and was told they and some of the other 2012 authentics are back ordered until April (despite what their website says about availability).

Unfortunately they would not tell me which teams were back ordered.

(In reference to zigzak's ASG jersey)

It has a replica hang tag, wrong stitching on neck tag, back mesh material wrong. I'll say fake.

It's fake. The neck tag and stripe above it for that jersey should also have the wordmark instead of the vector.

Now he better thank me specifically for pointing that out or I'm gonna start getting all butthurt too. :lol:

Thanks Aketon and LAK74!

AND you guam64 :P

Don't see many authentics on the UK eBay like i said so when one pops up it sparks my interest wish there was a few more they come once in a blue moon!

Thanks, everyone! I contacted them. Waiting for a response.

If the seller will not cooperate you can open an eBay buyer protection case. I was refunded in whole by eBay when I bought a counterfeit. Make sure you are cordial in your conversation between the seller. Ebay will read those messages when they investigate the case.