It is good or not?

lafountain

Starter made a series of "fashion" replica jerseys for some teams, which featured the team crest on a different than normal color background- the Rangers had a black one, the Penguins had a blue one, etc. I hadn't seen this Hawks one before, though. I assume it's just part of the same series.

Ahh i just thought someone might have made a really bad fake!

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the first fashion jersey I've seen with a collar like that, but the tags and jersey material seem correct, so I think it's legit.

The Rangers had 3 fashion ones a black V neck, a red tie down and a Red liberty. Although most of them look hideous, they are far better than those Black fashion jerseys reebok has out.

Definitely a fake. Also, the nameplate is too far from the Reebok vector on the back collar.

The border on the shoulder patches is too thin.

The 8s appear to be too close together - That can just be the customizing but the counterfeits always seem

to have that issue...

That's the first fashion jersey I've seen with a collar like that, but the tags and jersey material seem correct, so I think it's legit.

Yeah exactly. The starter tag inside the collar looks like its legit for a replica. I assume your above reasoning is correct, that it is a "fashion" jersey.

Premier, but it doesn't have a jock tag... should I be suspicious?

1415h74_20.jpeg

8266nhm_20.jpeg

680949n_20.jpeg

What are the jerseys that Dicks sporting goods sell for $160.00? They must be "real" right? I just baught a Bruins #37 off the bay for $68.00 that said it was "Auth" but now im here i can see its a fake!!!

I'm wondering about this one. I have about a dozen of this style practice jersey for different teams but I've never seen an airknit one. Everyone I've ever seen is Ultrafil. Other than that it looks good to me. Anyone ever see this style in airknit before?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-vtg-Winnipeg-Jets-CCM-Center-Ice-sewn-hockey-jersey-56-/220951391422?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3371baacbe

I'm wondering about this one. I have about a dozen of this style practice jersey for different teams but I've never seen an airknit one. Everyone I've ever seen is Ultrafil. Other than that it looks good to me. Anyone ever see this style in airknit before?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-vtg-Winnipeg-Jets-CCM-Center-Ice-sewn-hockey-jersey-56-/220951391422?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3371baacbe

Looks good to me, never seen or heard of a practice jersey being faked. The fight strap attachement looks 100%

Looks good to me, never seen or heard of a practice jersey being faked. The fight strap attachement looks 100%

I never have either. Actually I just checked out MeiGray and they have a Craig Muni Jets used one and it's airknit. That's the only team I've seen so far that had those jerseys in airknit.

I never have either. Actually I just checked out MeiGray and they have a Craig Muni Jets used one and it's airknit. That's the only team I've seen so far that had those jerseys in airknit.

Well it looks like they have quite a few differences (twill nameplates, no white border on SC 100th ann'y patch, and now airknit practice jerseys)

Thoughts? It's been listed on E-bay a few times.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AUTHENTIC-TOEWS-Blackhawks-Hockey-Jersey-RBK-EDGE-SZ-54-/220951533906?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3371bcd952#ht_500wt_1202

Did these run small compared to the older CCM's of to early 90's?

Thoughts? It's been listed on E-bay a few times.

http://www.ebay.com/...2#ht_500wt_1202

Did these run small compared to the older CCM's of to early 90's?

Its legit. Hes a really cool guy too. Big Hawks fan. Dont quote me on this but a size 56 edge 1.0 would be comparable to a 52 CCM but with much much longer sleeves and a more contoured fit.

Looks fake to me. Actually, extremely fake.

Looks fake to me. Actually, extremely fake.

What fake about it. I asked him to send me picks of the center ice tags just to make sure. It I really don't see anything on the jersey, what am I missing?

What fake about it. I asked him to send me picks of the center ice tags just to make sure. It I really don't see anything on the jersey, what am I missing?

Everything. The fact that the jersey has sparkles in it. Both patches are creased down the center, the crest is wrong, the CCM boxes are different sizes, the NHL shield is wrong....

The waist stripes on legit ultrafil jerseys are not panels that are stitched together like on this fake. Fight strap is off too.

Here's a real one:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CCM-AUTHENTIC-PAVEL-BURE-VANCOUVER-CANUCKS-NHL-HOCKEY-JERSEY-52-MINT-FIGHT-STRAP-/400274992149?_trksid=p5197.m185&_trkparms=algo%3DSIC.NPJS%26itu%3DI%252BUA%26otn%3D12%26pmod%3D180817324871%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D6247336321009695939

Thanks guys you all rock. The reason I posted it here first is because amy casein purchased a white fake one and he told me about the Center Ice and the size tag being fake. So I asked this guy to send me a picture and here is what I got:

IMG_2087.jpg

Only ever seems to be Coyotes authentics on eBay.co.uk

I'm pretty sure this is good but just want to make sure:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/230744564150?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Only ever seems to be Coyotes authentics on eBay.co.uk

I'm pretty sure this is good but just want to make sure:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/230744564150?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

The jersey is legit but the lettering is pretty awful.