It is good or not?

lafountain

Only ever seems to be Coyotes authentics on eBay.co.uk

I'm pretty sure this is good but just want to make sure:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/230744564150?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Yep it's totally legit, and I agree, the customization stinks! That front "C" makes me shudder. :ninja:

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys you all rock. The reason I posted it here first is because amy casein purchased a white fake one and he told me about the Center Ice and the size tag being fake. So I asked this guy to send me a picture and here is what I got:

them tags are useless

the tags on the bottom, The CCM hem tags are the tags u need to see

Also the color bars in the other pic that show they are separate bars sewn together on the underside. That means its fake.

Only ever seems to be Coyotes authentics on eBay.co.uk

I'm pretty sure this is good but just want to make sure:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/230744564150?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Here is a blank one that I'm selling.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270910875127&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT#ht_1021wt_689

Yep it's totally legit, and I agree, the customization stinks! That front "C" makes me shudder. :ninja:

That's a factory Starter customization job. I have one of those I bought during the Starter closeout sale. Notice the shoulder yokes coming to a point in the back. That is a first year retail authentic. I have a bag full of those Starter Coyotes.

Hey guys, new to forum and authentics in general. I've been looking for a Rangers authentic for a while for a reasonable price and came across this one. Any thoughts on authenticity? Also, whats the deal with the NHL 08 tag? Any info would help. My other option would be to order from jerseys direct for $189.

sdc11367y.jpg

sdc11368t.jpg

sdc11369t.jpg

sdc11370j.jpg

So it was you that I bought the Panthers jersey from. Nice to meet you. The jersey is legit right? Just want to make sure I won't be disappointed when it arrives.

So it was you that I bought the Panthers jersey from. Nice to meet you. The jersey is legit right? Just want to make sure I won't be disappointed when it arrives.

Hello, yes the Vanbiesbrouck is 110% authentic as far as the lettering on the jersey that's how I purchased it. It's a great jersey and believe me I've kept it well. All of my jerseys are in a closet and I keep them in one of those bags that you would put your suit in. It's a 15+ year old jersey and IMO it's in great condition. I originally purchased to strip it but then got lazy and sold both of my Painters to make room for my new 92-93 Caps jersey. But let me know what I think when you get it.

I've been looking for a Rangers authentic for a while for a reasonable price and came across this one. Any thoughts on authenticity? Also, whats the deal with the NHL 08 tag? Any info would help.

The jersey looks good. As far as the NHL 08 tag goes, the Edge jersey came out back in 2007, and that's almost certainly when your jersey was made. You have the original version, called the 1.0, which was only used by all the teams for a very short time, before most players changed over to the newer 2.0 version, which to this day is still not sold for retail to the public except for specialty jerseys like the All-Stars. Reebok has been trying to get rid of the 1.0's since then, so you are not likely to see many 1.0's made more recently than that. If the jersey has tags hanging on the sleeves, look for a small white sticker with a date on it, which will tell you when the jersey was made. Sometimes the sticker is also on the wash tag on the inside of the jersey.

I know the jersey is real but why is it missing the NHL shield if its a real 91-92?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/220906576400?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_500wt_925

I know the jersey is real but why is it missing the NHL shield if its a real 91-92?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/220906576400?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_500wt_925

Doesn't look authentic to me, the fight strap looks to be added afterward quite crappily :( probably a replica someone added one to try to get more money

It looks good to me. It's probably a 1989-90 jersey without the NHL shield that someone tried to customize as a 1991. That Kings 25th patch is not an original. But I'm pretty sure the jersey isn't fake or a replica.

That is not a fake or a butchered replica. The fight strap is sewn on with a cloth piece over the stitching area, which is visible in the picture of the back numbers. Maybe not the "correct" year, but that doesn't make it a fake. The seam stitching also looks correct compared to the one I have.

I need better eyes then :( when I was looking at the close up of the numbers on the back it looked like the X stitching for the fight strap was all crooked (yes I know the picture is angled but didn't seem right)

I need better eyes then :( when I was looking at the close up of the numbers on the back it looked like the X stitching for the fight strap was all crooked (yes I know the picture is angled but didn't seem right)

Yeah, if you look close at that picture it's there. In that era, replicas could be really crappy, very thin material, and the CCM logo was a rubber, screen printed, heat-pressed, multi-colored thing that easily peeled off. It wasn't until the Starter era, 1995, that CCM upped their game and introduced the 550 replica. Then the gap between authentic and replica closed quite a bit, util 2007 and the Edge/Premier, when that gap became the Grand Canyon.

Then the gap between authentic and replica closed quite a bit, util 2007 and the Edge/Premier, when that gap became the Grand Canyon.

The Grand Canyon doesn't seem so wide anymore, after this year. :D

that's a older style without the shield.

Hello, yes the Vanbiesbrouck is 110% authentic as far as the lettering on the jersey that's how I purchased it. It's a great jersey and believe me I've kept it well. All of my jerseys are in a closet and I keep them in one of those bags that you would put your suit in. It's a 15+ year old jersey and IMO it's in great condition. I originally purchased to strip it but then got lazy and sold both of my Painters to make room for my new 92-93 Caps jersey. But let me know what I think when you get it.

I bought a blank Panthers jersey on Thursday (danney_123), not a Vanbiesbrouck. Anyway good to know it's authentic. Looked authentic in pictures also.

Edited by oiler99

I'm new here I was wondering if these jerseys are any good. The first jersey looks like the color is a bit off. Thanks any help is appreciated.

My link

My link

I bought a blank Panthers jersey on Thursday (danney_123), not a Vanbiesbrouck. Anyway good to know it's authentic. Looked authentic in pictures also.

Dude it's 110% authintec. I sold it to make room for my new jerseys but I also had that jersey for some time now.

Thanks guys for the input on the Kings jersey.

I'm new here I was wondering if these jerseys are any good. The first jersey looks like the color is a bit off. Thanks any help is appreciated.

My link

My link

Actually it's the second one that's fake.

Hey guys is this Brendan Shanahan Red Wings Nike Jersey real the Nike sign looks kinda funny. I also know that Nike jerseys where never replicated by china, any thoughts?

ScreenShot2012-02-12at23053PM.png

ScreenShot2012-02-12at23107PM.png

I also found this Yzerman that is the same year but the Nike sign looks different here?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DETROIT-RED-WINGS-PRO-NIKE-YZERMAN-JERSEY-NEW-52-/250992457143?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a7050f5b7#ht_623wt_1159

The NHL shield looks wrong too. I'm gonna say fake, but someone who knows more about Nike jerseys can confirm.

Those have been peddled for a while now. It's definitely fake. The funky Nike swoosh gives it away. Also, is there even a fight strap inside? I don't see a stitch box on the back. Stay away from it.