Authentic NHL 75th patches

slimcutta

Hmmmm maybe this is the same guy slim used? Anywho, I asked him to add the option for Canadian shipping but no word back

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you guys seeing an active auction for them? I can't find one.

Hmmmm maybe this is the same guy slim used? Anywho, I asked him to add the option for Canadian shipping but no word back

It is not the same guy, I thought that at first until I did some digging.

I made an order yesterday for 10 and the seller has been excellent to deal with, he and I have been emailing back and forth today and says they are going fast, so if you want one get it now.

So your the only person he's answered apparently. Nobody else has received a response

I think he is freaking out since you posted the link, stated he was overwhelmed with emails via ebay. I can tell you that the shipping was a glitch of some sort and he only charges the one shipping charge not per item.

What he told me when I asked last night about where he had gotten all them (almost 200 of them) was from a guy named Lud Denny, I'm sure someone here knows of him? Lud Denny is a retired Braniff Pilot and oil guy who decided to go into the sports card business and does it world wide and it has been very lucrative for him, as in 100+ million a year lucrative.

I asked for an invoice with combined shipping, he said no problem. Seems like a good guy, he told me he has family local to me and said he hoped I didn't get any damage from the recent blizzard. Good dude thus far.

Denny? Like Murf and Pat Denny?

No. This Denny guy is in Texas.

I think he is freaking out since you posted the link, stated he was overwhelmed with emails via ebay. I can tell you that the shipping was a glitch of some sort and he only charges the one shipping charge not per item.

What he told me when I asked last night about where he had gotten all them (almost 200 of them) was from a guy named Lud Denny, I'm sure someone here knows of him? Lud Denny is a retired Braniff Pilot and oil guy who decided to go into the sports card business and does it world wide and it has been very lucrative for him, as in 100+ million a year lucrative.

Ah, your talking about the eBay guy. Yes, he answered me too and told me $12-$15 even if I order just one. I thought you were talking about slims contact. They haven't answered anyone.

Yea, ebay guy hasn't fixed the shipping thing for my order yet. I'm not paying $18 shipping for 3 patches within the US when the listing only says $5.75.

Send him a message, he'll fix it. Seems like a good guy, I think he just got overwhelmed by the rush.

Send him a message, he'll fix it. Seems like a good guy, I think he just got overwhelmed by the rush.

Yup, I just asked for an invoice with combined shipping. He sent it, one $5.75 shipping charge for 6 patches. Took him a half day to send it but I'm in no rush so that doesn't bother me.

Ok, so I'm a ...I just walked in and received this message -

"Hello! Sorry but I don't have any patches. Pls let them know. Have a great weekend!!

James"

We had gone back and forth a few times, and he told me to give out his info and for guys to email him directly...but I'm just noticing now that I totally gave the wrong name and email...doh!

It's Matt Henry

authenticcollections850@gmail.com

Ok, now you may email, lol.

And yes, it is that same ebayer.

Sorry folks, I suck :(

1) That's really funny, that guy got totally flooded with patch requests, and

2) It's good to know that the guy we got them from is THE guy. I found it odd that out of nowhere, TWO guys would come up with 150+ of the original of these at the same time.

Anyone get the patch(es) they ordered? How do they look?