2015 Winter Classic

HawksFanInDC

I chatted with JB earlier in the week, and he estimated late November early December he'd have them, so unless something changed he should be receiving them.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I chatted with JB earlier in the week, and he estimated late November early December he'd have them, so unless something changed he should be receiving them.

Told me the same thing.

Git down witch yo bad self, JB.

And stay on the scene! :D

Told me the same thing.

me as well.

the fact that they are selling them for so much more at the 'hawks store leads me to believe that csl will be stitching the numbers on rather than the heat pressed crap that nhl.com is likely doing. that or the fact that the 'hawks store in is downtown chicago and they can get away with over charging for things....

I am assuming the Baron will have Caps WC authentics as well, correct?

That would probably be a fair assumption.

^ Yes, I confirmed with the BH Store on Michigan Ave that Reebok will not be producing the authentic WC jersey.

They probably are just referring to the Indo-Edge, which as far as I can tell is the only "authentic" jersey available in the Chicagoland area.

And I'm sure the Premieres will have the same terrible-looking screened twill tomahawk patches that the home and road do.

You think reebok is only going to make enough for the Hawks to use for the game? The Baron will get his hands on some.

I better start saving now, that will likely sell for around $400-$500, especially when authentics are not available for retail.

I don't know, when the Baron got the SS jerseys last year they were a tad under $400. Oh but then customization- yeah, you're looking at around $450 total.

I don't know, when the Baron got the SS jerseys last year they were a tad under $400. Oh but then customization- yeah, you're looking at around $450 total.

I haven't really keep an eye on gameworn/game issue prices but can't you get one for around the same price as what a customized authentic will cost from the Baron?

I'm by no means an expert on this but I'd have to say no...especially a WC shirt. I feel like those would be in higher demand. If I recall, the cheapest NYR WC gamer I saw was around $700.

I'm by no means an expert on this but I'd have to say no...especially a WC shirt. I feel like those would be in higher demand. If I recall, the cheapest NYR WC gamer I saw was around $700.

Understandably, tbh. Easily the joint third best looking WC jersey along with the first Blackhawks WC and behind the Leafs/Red Wings, in my opinion.

If I saw a Rangers WC for $700, I'd buy three of them!!!

Edited by thebiggoalie

I was at the UC for the Hawks game earlier and stopped by the store just to see what they had and some guy came up and asked a worker when they expected the Winter Classic authentics to be in and the worker responded "we aren't getting any, but there's this one guy on eBay that gets the authentics in on like every jersey out there." I just kinda looked up and asked if he was talking about JB, and sure enough he was. I think it's funny that the people working at the Hawks store not only know about JB but also are suggesting for people to use him.

The baron > team stores

I still have never purchased a jersey from him, only one nameplate, but have had numerous emails with him while looking for jerseys.

I told him he should become a forum member here and he would have a solid foundation for his sales.

Edited by thebiggoalie

After sitting on it for about a week I think I really dig these. I'm with the majority that I wish they would have went with the older styled crest but it's still pretty cool to see a modern version of a 50's jersey come alive.

I was at the UC for the Hawks game earlier and stopped by the store just to see what they had and some guy came up and asked a worker when they expected the Winter Classic authentics to be in and the worker responded "we aren't getting any, but there's this one guy on eBay that gets the authentics in on like every jersey out there." I just kinda looked up and asked if he was talking about JB, and sure enough he was. I think it's funny that the people working at the Hawks store not only know about JB but also are suggesting for people to use him.

Haha thats amazing.

Baron should get an account here.

I still have never purchased a jersey from him, only one nameplate, but have had numerous emails with him while looking for jerseys.

I told him he should become a forum member here and he would have a solid foundation for his sales.

^^^

I've bought two of the Baron's jerseys. For both, it only took one e-mail to get a better, lower off eBay price. Both were delivered from Canada to New York in about a week.

No complaints.

Here's a look at the Hawks WC Premier. Interesting to note that it looks like a straight hem, with no side cuts like regular Premiers, and also no jocktag. Also, the tomahawks look to be fully embroidered, not the cheap screenprinted single layer of twill. I wonder if these reflect changes to all Premiers, or if this is a special case.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2015-Winter-Classic-KANE-Chicago-Blackhawks-Reebok-Premier-Jersey-3XL-XXXL-/291295722472?ssPageName=ADME:SS:SS:US:1120