It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

I was watching that one Enzo but didn't jump into the pool.

Worried about shrinkage?

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol!

Thanks guys.. Super stoked for sure especially with the Girardi.. The Girardi debut went for 1800.. A little too pricey for my blood, especially since I need funds to buy a SCF gamer..

Just getting around to posting what I picked up on my trip to Canada.

Leo Komarov game worn playoff set from 2013 season - one of my favourite players, thanks Duncan (alereflamman) for a nice trade and nice to meet you face-to-face.

P1010887-vi.jpg?1401567274

P1010888-vi.jpg?1401567277

Another Zucca authentic

P1010885-vi.jpg?1401566878

P1010886-vi.jpg?1401566880

A nifty Norway replica. Glad to see someone finally produced these although it wasn't Nike. Got it from the IIHF store during the World Championship. Fairly nice quality, will eventually be lettered. For how long I have been searching for this style, I will take it even if it's not perfect.

P1010905-vi.jpg?1401566873

ebsite is here for anyone interested: http://81.94.166.29/iihf/Servlet

Jari Kurri 1987 Canada Cup replica - Just got it lettered. It's a beaut! The nameplate is weird like that on the gamers too.

P1010903-vi.jpg?1401567701

P1010904-vi.jpg?1401567704

258.jpg

Edited by oxbo1690

Got an awesome South Africa gamer awhile back from Anthony (iihfcollector) but I wanted to restore it to it's original style.

Here is a before pic:

P1010739-vi.jpg

And an after pic:

P1010898-vi.jpg?1401566963

Photo reference:

AlanVerweySouthAfricaJersey-vi.jpg

I got Truman at Gameday Sports Archives to model the work on my other South Africa jersey that was complete when I recieved it.

I think he nailed the font and the screen printing perfectly. The matching white jersey to the black Verwey jersey sits in the Hall of Fame of all places! I got to see it when I was in Toronto.

IMG_0662-vi.jpg

Super unique jersey. A shame that it's sublimated.

Finally, a couple more pedrestrian finds that Truman did up for me

WC Kessel

P1010891-vi.jpg?1401567706

P1010892-vi.jpg?1401567708

I was surpised to see how low the nameplates sit on the jersey but it's the way they were in the game too. Here is Kessel's gamer for reference: http://auctions.nhl.com/iSynApp/auctionDisplay.action?auctionId=95372

And last but not least, a throwback Ducks.

P1010893-vi.jpg?1401567710

P1010894-vi.jpg?1401567716

I hemmed and hawed over who to get on the jersey. Some of you will beat me up for not getting a Selanne on it. I wanted a player in his prime and Getzlaf just had a great season. I can get a classic Selanne jersey later. I didn't worry too much about the perfect nameplate on this because where the hell am I going to find purple Edge material? I think it came out great! Although the 1 is slightly off, I can live with that.

Edited by oxbo1690

Super unique jersey. A shame that it's sublimated.

It's not sublimated, but actually vinyl. The logo has some minor sublimation as well but is mostly vinyl. The numbers peeled off so I had them re-done. I actually asked Truman to do a twill kit for it but he said he could do vinyl so he did it, and I am glad he did because that's what they wore on the ice.

Edited by oxbo1690

I love the Kurri and South Africa jersey man, that is too freaking cool. South Africa haha, awesome.

Today I received this Admirals Calle Jarnkrok jersey from his short time with the team this year. It has a nice sleeve repair, 4 unrepaired holes, photomatched slash mark on the left sleeve, Reebok vector logo and it was a recycled Gabby Bourque jersey from the prior season. A very nice addition for my collection!

Mr6d3T4.jpg

20Uzwj0.jpg

nYvNh6E.jpg

9A4Vnd6.jpg

TKTkWX2.jpg

WM6Kg3T.jpg

Edited by brandon

I love this jersey the logo is so sweet!!

I love the Kurri and South Africa jersey man, that is too freaking cool. South Africa haha, awesome.

Today I received this Admirals Calle Jarnkrok jersey from his short time with the team this year. It has a nice sleeve repair, 4 unrepaired holes, photomatched slash mark on the left sleeve, Reebok vector logo and it was a recycled Gabby Bourque jersey from the prior season. A very nice addition for my collection!

]

UPS was good to me today.

2011-12 set 2 Luke Schenn with Sundin retirement night patch.

001-4.jpg002-5.jpg

89-90 Rich Sutter with DK patch. Lots of stick marks. Lots of holes. Lots of board burns. Lots of blood stains.

003-4.jpg

004-3.jpg

Photomatched to this card.

Rich_Sutter.jpg?id=9b98c361-2a1e-41fc-ae

Edited by steve108819

God, those old Blues sweaters are works of art.

Rich Sutter ? all the sutters sucked, but that sutter was the sutter that sucked the most !

I'll let this comment stand alone for all to see as a testament to the kind of person you are. Since you were in diapers when the Sutters played, your opinions don't really mean that much. Half of the jerseys that show up in this thread I couldn't care less about, but I don't point them out. I enjoy seeing others get excited about their acquisitions. It never occurred to me to make uneducated snarky comments about them.

Edited by steve108819

I'll let this comment stand alone for all to see as a testament to the kind of person you are. Since you were in diapers when the Sutters played, your opinions don't really mean that much. Half of the jerseys that show up in this thread I couldn't care less about, but I don't point them out. I enjoy seeing others get excited about their acquisitions. It never occurred to me to make uneducated snarky comments about them.

giphy.gif

Here's something different:

Jared Boll TUTO (Finnish 2nd division) Lock out. Team LOA states it's game worn but I'm 99% sure it's only GI. Signed on back number.

P6044973.JPG

P6044974.JPG

I've decided to focus in Rangers jerseys, so this will be available for trade.

Wasn't there some sort of mutual understanding that members wouldn't post their jerseys in the New Arrivals just to pimp out their sale thread?