It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Ah. You beat me. I was going to leave it and just add the 9/11 ribbon.

Edited by thebiggoalie

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why the hell can't I post pictures here anymore? I'm doing everything the same as I used to but since I got a new computer with this windows8 s*** I can't post pictures here. I don't have this problem on any other forum I post on. It's really pissing me off.

Anyhow, I got two new jerseys from RCS today. A Carolina 2.0 with wordmark and a Florida 2.0. You can follow the Fotki link in my sig if you'd like to see them. From the neck tagging and the two pieces of twill used to sew down the fight strap they appear to be team issued jerseys.

Edited by Krendelev

Why the hell can't I post pictures here anymore? I'm doing everything the same as I used to but since I got a new computer with this windows8 s*** I can't post pictures here. I don't have this problem on any other forum I post on. It's really pissing me off.

Anyhow, I got two new jerseys from RCS today. A Carolina 2.0 with wordmark and a Florida 2.0. You can follow the Fotki link in my sig if you'd like to see them. From the neck tagging and the two pieces of twill used to sew down the fight strap they appear to be team issued jerseys.

If you are using fotki just right click and copy and then you can paste them on here. I always use fotki to post my pictures and the right click copy and paste has always worked for me.

Mighty-Ducks8, I just tried that again and it doesn't work either.

Edited by Krendelev

Is imgur a hosting site?

I just tried that again and it doesn't work either.

Are these the two jerseys you are trying to post?

CarolinaFront1-vi.jpg

CarolinaBack1-vi.jpg

PanthersFront2-vi.jpg

PanthersBack1-vi.jpg

I've tried from Photobucket, fotki, Picasa, and Flicker. None of them will work. I can copy the links at that end but when I try to paste here nothing happens.

Yes, those are the two, Thank you.

Also, for some reason when I try to quote in my replies, whatever I'm quoting doesn't show up in my reply.

Edited by Krendelev

Thanks I'll try it.

Edited by Krendelev

CarolinaFront1-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

CarolinaBack1-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

Thanks slim. I guess I'll be using firefox to visit from now on.

Another jersey I got a few weeks ago that I couldn't figure out how to post. This is NOT the game worn but an authentic.

DSC_0838-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

DSC_0840-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

166825271-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

Cool Kamensky! My first favorite hockey player when the Avs got to Denver. And WOW, those guys got OLD! When is that jersey from?

My little pony? Brony?

No, I have a 5 year old daughter who is a pony FANATIC so I used that so people wont steal my pictures for ebay auctions and such, it was the closest thing available.

DSC_0778-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

Edited by Krendelev

Cool Kamensky! My first favorite hockey player when the Avs got to Denver. And WOW, those guys got OLD! When is that jersey from?

It was used sometime last year. I had pictures on my old hard drive, that crashed, of him playing a game in it against Sweeden. It must have been an old timers game because Peter Forsberg is in a few of the pics playing against Kamensky. I think I found those pictures on the Russian language KHL site.

Glad I didn't order a Florida (wanted Huberdeau...vector + piping rules that out) but am pleased to see the Hurricanes jerseys are 2.0s...I really want to get a Skinner now...

Another jersey I got a few weeks ago that I couldn't figure out how to post. This is NOT the game worn but an authentic.

I've been looking for one of those New Jersey hurricane benefit jerseys...

Edited by slimcutta
Really?

It was from the hurricane sandy relief fund charity game at the prudential center in Newark nj from either march or April of 2013. It was team North America versus Russia and most of the players were former rangers, devils and islander players. I know for North America they had players like driver, leetch, dowd, duguay, Marshall, etc while Russia had players like Kamensky, yashin, and fetisov who was supposed to be there but never made it. From what I remember Russia won that game.

Also kinda weird seeing duguay and leetch wearing what amounted as devils jerseys with a different crest on them.

I've been looking for one of those New Jersey hurricane benefit jerseys...

They sold them at the game for $200 a pop with a back order time of about a month.

This past season devils were selling them on the concourse during some games back in February and March for $50 a pop. I was tempted to get one but didn't.