It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

new to the icejerseys forum and all, but guam64, why all the hate for JAGR???? am i missing something here??

You just answered your own question :thumbsup:

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10418371_10154189757010313_7742855094094

10329248_10154189757000313_2499878316182

Now comes the big question: Boychuk or Ference?

Thanks for the love on that Jagr Pro Player! Though I did take into consideration Guam's hatred, when deciding who to put on it, I was limited to players from the 99-00 season...and Jagr's 96pts in 63 games made it the undeniable choice. Also, the quality of those Pro Player jerseys is amazing and i'm a big fan of that white glacier twill :thumbsup:

new to the icejerseys forum and all, but guam64, why all the hate for JAGR???? am i missing something here??

More of us know you than you think Nicky, aka Mr Big Toe.

Can't get enough of those vintage blues.

(had to pause for a second and feel old saying something from 91-92, the year I graduated high school, is now "vintage" :mellow: )

I've seen that one before but can't put my finger on where. Did MeiGray have it at one point?

I've seen that one before but can't put my finger on where. Did MeiGray have it at one point?

No, Meigray hasn't had it. I got it from a collector in the St Louis area. He had pics of it posted on a FB group, which is how I found it.

blues1.jpg

Blues acquired in last 7-8 months consolidated into 1 pic. 86-87 Todd Ewen, 91-92 Lee Norwood, 92-93 Craig Janney camp, 89-90 Rich Sutter, 11-12 Vladimir Sobotka, 12-13 Chris Stewart, 13-14 Barret Jackman, 05-06 Barret Jackman.

Edited by steve108819

Is it just me, or do there seem to be a ton of DK patched Blues jerseys available recently? I've picked up two (blue Oates and white McKegney), there's this Sutter, but there's been several more I've seen on eBay in the same time period. This is all in the last three months.

They wore the DK patch for two seasons. Quite a few out there. Your Oates isn't the one that was on eBay a few months ago is it? The one with the heavy wear?

Edited by steve108819

, awesome Norwood! I have never seen wear like that. It looks like he was crawling in the mud. Awesome Blues pickup steve!

I don't know if it's the colour combination popping out so well or the artful layering but those old Blues jerseys are just food for the eyes. Maybe back then they figured a mesmerizingly gorgeous jersey would lead to some on-ice advantage?

Got my first Bruins jersey in today. I had a Pooh Bear 4 years ago which i ended up selling. I got this one for $100 shipped and i thought that was a good deal and it has original customization which is spot on.

006-vi.jpg

007-vi.jpg

Finally got around to taking better pictures of the jerseys but here it is--My Canucks equipment sale pickups from today.

photo17_zps34d1185d.jpg

photo27_zpsa8a870d1.jpg

photo35_zps78d3b7f8.jpg

photo44_zps8bbc429d.jpg

Probably made what is my first hockey jersey purchase in 3 years. As the poster above, I also went to the Canucks equipment sale and managed to get this

eoGo04s.jpg

uP7sV8g.jpg

Manage to get it for $50. It is a replica, but being a student, I consider it a good deal. :doh:
(Sorry for the crappy phone pics lol)

Now comes the big question: Boychuk or Ference?

Ferknuckle all the way!

Edited by slimcutta
Picture quoting is for losers!

LACES OUT DAN!

Got these jerseys in today. A big thanks to Mike (Brillant) for sewing these for me. I provided him with the kits.

03-04 Mighty Ducks Alternate Fedorov

2-vi.jpg

002-vi.jpg

02-03 Calgary Flames Away Iginla

003-vi.jpg

004-vi.jpg

03-04 Tampa Bay Lightning Home Lecavalier 2004 Cup Finals (Perfect reverse kiss cut #'s)

005-vi.jpg

7-vi.jpg