It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

2013-14 Jokerit Helsinki Joonas Korpisalo Alternate (Columbus goalie prospect)

2013-14%20Jokerit%20Helsinki%20Joonas%202013-14%20Jokerit%20Helsinki%20Joonas%20

2013 Columbus Blue Jackets Jack Johnson Home - Opening night 2013 'jersey off their back'

2012-13%20CBJ%20Jack%20Johnson%20Home%202012-13%20CBJ%20Jack%20Johnson%20Home%20

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wooten -- nice JJ. Do you buy your Jackets gamers straight from the team? Do they sell them in team store?

I got it from the guy who won it at the arena. The CBJ give away probably 80% of their game jerseys, sadly. Between jersey off their backs 1-2 times a year, they also give away one road set and one alternate set in a season ticket holder renewal contest each year. Whatever the store gets from the team usually shows up in the summer or the beginning of the following season.

Edited by wooten

Nice Winter Classic jersey! I got myself one too, just couldn't resist : )

Who do you plan on customizing it with?

I have a replica kimmo timonen, my other 2.0 that I had sold was a jagr so I'm leaning towards jake, Danny B, or just leave it blank

Nice Zuccarello and Jokerit!

The Jokerit jersey has an advertisement for frozen pizza on it. Not sure why I find that funny but I do.

Those home CBJ edge jerseys look great. I'd love to add a gamer to my collection soon.

Finally got my hands on a Lundqvist liberty, goalie-cut to boot. Added the patch (no glue)

39422154039085-vi.jpg

39422154039834-vi.jpg

John Mitchell 2.0 game-issue. Not a big deal, but now I have a heritage jersey I can wear to MSG and spill beer and food all over and not care. May possibly strip and recustomize it in the future.

42422154042054-vi.jpg

44422154044257-vi.jpg

Coincidentally from the same seller on Ebay, I picked up a 2.0 Wings Winter Classic relatively cheap and couldn't pass it up. All original 6 WC jerseys look so awesome!

02422154062679-vi.jpg

07422154067968-vi.jpg

Bruins 2.0 WC jersey. Thanks again, Flyers 845! I love this design. Anybody ever send one of these to Custom Crafted? I could use some advice for the customization.

01422154061793-vi.jpg

Edited by thebiggoalie

Nice additions Tom! Both of those WC's look sharp! And how could you not dig the Heritage?

Obviously a fan of the Rangers jerseys, but those Detroit and Boston WC's are just nice, especially the Boston one.

I am really jealous of that Jokerit jersey, one of my biggest wants is a Karlsson jokerit jersey.

Bruins 2.0 WC jersey. Thanks again, Flyers 845! I love this design. Anybody ever send one of these to Custom Crafted? I could use some advice for the customization.

Here's something to blow your mind... the NHL generic font is the right font for that shirt. Custom Crafted didn't make those letters and numbers, they only sewed them on along with the captains' letters

Here's something to blow your mind... the NHL generic font is the right font for that shirt. Custom Crafted didn't make those letters and numbers, they only sewed them on along with the captains' letters

My brain hurts! Can you run that by me again? Where would I get a kit then?

Well, they can make you a kit with the skinny letters on the plate and the normal Bruins numbers, but I don't know if they have the gold air knit for the plate.

A member here (zack845) PM'd me a few months ago with concerns on their work, and that was the one thing that stood out when I checked it - it was like gold xtrafil for the plate. Otherwise, it was solid. Just be sure to note that you want the on-ice font from the game and they should know what you're talking about

Well, they can make you a kit with the skinny letters on the plate and the normal Bruins numbers, but I don't know if they have the gold air knit for the plate.

A member here (zack845) PM'd me a few months ago with concerns on their work, and that was the one thing that stood out when I checked it - it was like gold xtrafil for the plate. Otherwise, it was solid. Just be sure to note that you want the on-ice font from the game and they should know what you're talking about

Yup. Zack and I have been emailing eachother all day about it. I also have a nameplate on the way. I called Custom Crafted earlier today and asked what material the name plates on the gamers were. They said that they used whatever was available and that they were not supplied with the edge material.

Anybody have detailed pics of gamers? I couldn't find any.

Most likely going with Bergeron.

Edited by thebiggoalie

Yup. Zack and I have been emailing eachother all day about it. I also have a nameplate on the way. I called Custom Crafted earlier today and asked what material the name plates on the gamers were. They said that they used whatever was available and that they were not supplied with the edge material.

Anybody have detailed pics of gamers? I couldn't find any.

Most likely going with Bergeron.

Tom here's one from last auction

http://www.classicauctions.net/Default.aspx?tabid=263&auctionid=77&lotid=943

Thanks Greg.

I found a few, but you can't tell the detail of the material in the pics. I've got the edge mesh material on the way, and I'd rather use that if I don't know anyway.

Saw that one too. That's where I got most of my pics, but I still can't tell.

The game ones were EDGE. There was a game-worn one at the most recent Expo that I checked out.

Yeah, from the available shots (none were the really super large/HD that you find on MeiGray sometimes) it was very very hard to tell what the exact material was. The plate that EPS used on the Bucyk jersey I had done a year prior, and the plate that CC used were of course totally different, and I don't think the EPS was the proper gold edge either.

Mike, I'd be curious to hear whether you noticed whether the gamer at the expo had the brown inner numeral sublimated like the home/away sets.

As I saw in mine from CC they used a similar process to the home/aways where it was one piece of felt with faux sticking around the 'inner number'. They are big on that for 'saving weight'

EPS on the other hand definitely used two layers of felt.

The best examples for the letters and numbers are actually the replicas that were put on clearance at Marshalls and TJX a couple of years ago. Those have the Reebok factory font, which was what the Bruins wore on-ice that day (to the best of my knowledge). From what I remember, the numbers were all two layers of felt.

RY6x6i9l.jpg 9w2rSuVl.jpg

As for the plates, Junkyard said it himself that buying stretch mesh is like highway robbery. Reebok-CCM probably sent plates to Custom Crafted to letter the shirts for that day, but no more after that.

Edit: check out this close-up of Adam McQuaid's arm numbers, and it looks like two layers.

http://www.ecstudents.net/09fall/timboonstra/images/winterclassic2.jpg

Edited by AngeloS76

I still can't believe the flyers lost that game. Sitting in center field at fenway was brutal after the game, walk of shame back to the hotel

I spoke to CC today and they said they were not supplied with material for the nameplates, so they used "whatever we had available".

They also said they are all Rangers fans now. :)