It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing find on the Walker Brandon. That is one of the most unique gamers I have seen and definitely an alteration you will NOT find on another jersey!

I'm not too familiar with Scott Walker, so I googled him and learned he is 5' 10". Makes you wonder why shortening the jersey so much was necessary.

Anyone have a Nathan Gerbe gamer? What do they do for him?

I'm not too familiar with Scott Walker, so I googled him and learned he is 5' 10". Makes you wonder why shortening the jersey so much was necessary.

Anyone have a Nathan Gerbe gamer? What do they do for him?

Scott Walker.......... stupid 09 canes B's playoff series

Scott Walker, 5' 10" lol! I have a few of his other gamers and none of them are altered at all in this way. It may have been a special thing since it was apparently the set 1 of the inaugural season.

I might as well add to the Ducks and Preds love from the previous page. Both arrived today:

1998/99 Mighty Ducks Jamie Pushor Road Set 1

Loads of good wear on this. Always wanted a Ducks gamer but I haven't come across a huge number of ex-Rangers since I got into the hobby. Luckily enough I was able to find one of their late nineties Nikes (the SP/Nike/Bauer/Pro Player FloKnits are the BEST!) but also a former Stanley Cup winner too, even if he did only suit up for 7 games in Broadway Blue.

1998-1999MightyDucksofAnaheimHome-PUSHOR1998-1999MightyDucksofAnaheimHome-PUSHOR

2008/09 Predators Jed Ortmeyer GI

Just a Game Issued but one of my all time favourite Rangers (particularly as he overcame serious health issues to remain in the game). Love the sublimated numbers and nameplates on these jerseys, they've even added a stitch pattern to the white layer, similar to the screenprinted replica jerseys on NHL.com, bizarrely. I have the same font on my 2002 All-Star Leetch jersey, only that is stacked twill rather than sublimated.

2008-2009NashvillePredatorsHome-ORTMEYER2008-2009NashvillePredatorsHome-ORTMEYER

Edited by RJH Boomshaker

Nice Ortmeyer! That would have to be an 07-08 GI, right? Thats the only year they added the fake stitches as far as I know. They're definitely a little goofy, I'm glad they ditched that.

I got a pile of 'em, we'll get all chronological up in here.

J.J. Daigneault 1998-99 Inaugural Preseason Jersey - These are my all time favorite style of Preds jersey. JJ is a Hershey Bears alumni. Velcro nameplate and a sleeve repair, dont see many repairs on the preseason ones.

daigneault-b.png

daigneault-f.png

2002-03 Bill Houlder Set 3, light wear. Worn in his final NHL game!

houlder-b.png

houlder-f.png

2007-08 Greg Zanon Set 1, nice wear, some repairs and tons of piling in the lower sleeves.

zanon-b.png

zanon-f.png

Edited by brandon

and my 2013-14 preorders have arrived from MG, all set 1.

Magnus Hellberg (new best name in hockey?) NHL Debut - light wear with one repair at the side.

hellberg-b.png

hellberg-f.png

Mattias Eckholm - nice wear with over 15 repairs!

ekholm-b.png

ekholm-f.png

and the best one from this season, Patric Hornqvist with over 25 repairs! Front, back, sleeves, shoulders, you name it - its been repaired. Outstanding.

hornqvist1314-b.png

hornqvist1314-f.png

Edited by brandon

It's nice to see there's still some wear in this league. That Hornqvist is destroyed. I love the crappy A on the JJ too. That's wild looking.

brandon, beauty pickups. clitsome is still the best name in hockey.

Abdelkader is a pretty bad azz name.

Edited by TheMadHat

haha that is too funny you guys noticed that goofy A, its really a pos. I wanted to post more details earlier but I was pressed for time, take a gander at this thing. looks like I stitched it with my eyes closed after a dozen new castles. and those tbtc rangers jerseys are awesome, theyre hardly any different yet so much cooler. must be the back font that really makes it pop.

hVVfbNe.jpg

Edited by brandon

Nice Ortmeyer! That would have to be an 07-08 GI, right? Thats the only year they added the fake stitches as far as I know. They're definitely a little goofy, I'm glad they ditched that.

I thought that but the COA and Meigray tag state the season as being 08/09. He only dressed twice that season before spending pretty much all of the year in Milwaukee, so figured thats maybe why he never wore it. I guess it doesn't matter what with it being a GI. I can always whack the 10th Annversary patch on it and make it a 07/08, so that's no bad thing.

I was a busy boy tonight:

No explanations needed, right?

Where do you keep finding these TBTCs????

The Rangers one is a very simple shirt yet it looks really nice!

very nice Predators pickup. Love the wear and repairs on them. Will you be wearing them or displaying them?

Always a fan of the original Ducks jersey style. Congrats!

Mike - Just asked if Leetch ever wore the A on the TBTC and your jersey's are all the authentication I need. Awesome Leetch jerseys

I posted this in the Olympic thread, but figured I'd post it here too since I just received these.

I know these aren't authentic or even Nike jerseys but I really wanted a bunch of jerseys from the Olympics as I REALLY loved the designs they used and I love international hockey more than the NHL.

I also know that these are 100% replicas of the Olympic jerseys and they have mistakes in them. Slovenia has the wrong number font and Czech has stripes on the back, wrong number font, too many number lays on the shoulders and both jerseys are missing the Assistant Captain letters on the front.

That said my girl friend and I will be wearing these for shinny (hers is the smaller Jagr) and I am very happy with them. I originally planned to order a bunch of different ones, but if the maker can't get the numbers right and make them look almost perfect than I will probably skip out on buying much more.

OXlLChj.jpg

2on72Gl.jpg

yTPqcqM.jpg

RaSx9x3.jpg