It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing looking Quick jersey Mike! One of my favorite jersey designs. Of course i personally prefer the 6100 ones they wore while with Starter.

All your 'Nucks jerseys are belong to footcake

Seriously, that guy could field his own team!

Too bad nyr or la arent wearing their thirds in the finals, or in the playoffs for that matter although i didnt see every kings game.

Right? Wouldn't it be great if they did only for the game they took home the cup? That'd be one hot jersey right thur.

That Tackla Bure deserves some big ups. Nice.

bb83...how do you sleep with yourself at night knowing you don't own every 'Nucks gamer that has ever existed?

bb83...how do you sleep with yourself at night knowing you don't own every 'Nucks gamer that has ever existed?

Because no self-respecting woman would sleep with a Cannucks fan! :P

I can save you the time on the bure. Its a replica/knockoff tackla. They made a whole bunch of them in the 90s. The key is the lack of full length reinforced sleeves on the real ones instead the replica has ccm style reinforced elbows in the semi circle. Also it is missing the gold neck tagging, and the bottom white on the jersey body should be much thicker and the sleeve #10 has a base and the back has no base. Also the cyrilic nameplate wasnt used on the style. Wjc jerseys were all english names. Solid nucks haul as always though!

Edited by chow_hound

I would say that is an out-and-out knockoff, not a replica (as in an official product just not the same as worn on-ice). Tackla had replica and pro-weight versions, and this one is clearly not even a replica. The replica verions were often made in Canada and had white neck tags, often had the wrong color neckline, and had no reinforced sleeves. The jersey material seemed a bit stretchier on the replicas too.

Nail in the coffin.

Too bad nyr or la arent wearing their thirds in the finals, or in the playoffs for that matter although i didnt see every kings game.

If it were up to Robitaille, they'd be wearing purple/gold. He is 100% the reason that the gold/purple is coming back next season. Edited by JunkyardAthletic

It is. I'm planning on being at the Meigray Expo next month and will likely have it with me. Couldn't hurt to have the opinions of others on whether I have a photomatch or not. ^_^

Quite the discussion on that jersey on some facebook groups while the auction was up. It seems no consensus was ever reached on it. Hope you can photomatch it to overturn the prevailing opinion on that jersey.

Edited by steve108819

Got this in today! :D Loved Sobotka well he was in Boston my first Blues gamer and first playoff game worn jersey as well, I like when teams have cool little tagging on the inside,

1511061_286222211558085_5005056582443012

10421578_286222221558084_41780570501088410371431_286222248224748_392911208256982

Nice Sobie.

Edited by steve108819

thanks for the quick tutorial guys. by no means do i, my foot or my cupcake endorse knockoff's/fakes/counterfeit jerseys.

That's great. Awesome Canuks haul

https://www.flickr.com/photos/11999701@N05/14383129982/in/set-72157635524756471

https://www.flickr.com/photos/11999701@N05/14197945738/in/set-72157635524756471

https://www.flickr.com/photos/11999701@N05/14397081632/in/set-72157635524756471

Sorry for the links, apparently flickr's image url's are incompatible with the site or I'm an idiot, idk

From the players I'm sure you can guess what I got from RCS anyway- Got the first two yesterday and the last one this morning

Probably going with Kopitar, Selanne, and Tavares (all with the 'A')

I didn't realize the Isles would be a Vector, but after doing some research it seems as though JT did at least wear the A for two games in those, with this picture displaying proof of that (you can just barely see the 'A' peeking out, but it's definite lol)

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/john-tavares-of-the-new-york-islanders-skates-against-the-news-photo/111976626

I didn't realize the Isles would be a Vector, but after doing some research it seems as though JT did at least wear the A for two games in those, with this picture displaying proof of that (you can just barely see the 'A' peeking out, but it's definite lol)

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/john-tavares-of-the-new-york-islanders-skates-against-the-news-photo/111976626

From the same game:

111916829_slide.jpg

From my small research, it looks like he first wore it on April 2, 2011. So yes, you were right. 4 games total (2 home, 2 away).

Could also make it a Draft jersey:

2009+NHL+Entry+Draft+First+Round+lXj_cn3

Edited by dsl135

There are a lot of pics with the 'A', i was more concerned with making sure the Vector was on the back at the same time

By the next season the Wordmark was unveiled, but I wanted to be triple sure it didn't pop up in those two games, never know what kind of odd situations pop up

There are a lot of pics with the 'A', i was more concerned with making sure the Vector was on the back at the same time

By the next season the Wordmark was unveiled, but I wanted to be triple sure it didn't pop up in those two games, never know what kind of odd situations pop up

Yea, I get that. I don't think I've ever heard of a wordmark popping up before 2011-12 season for any team though.

JT definitely wore the A for the last 4 games (home/away). I dont know if I should put the "A" on my JT white 2010-11 (he wore the A full time 11-12) because he only wore it for a few games. Im probably going to make one of my Isles Vectors an Okposo with A

Got this in earlier today. Got it for a good price so i will probably strip it and have a different player added to it.

003-vi.jpg

002-vi.jpg