It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

@SnakeOiler. They turned around 13 in like two weeks, must have had the playoffs stuff done a while back to just jump right on mine, There are others I didn't post.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think companies usually don't mind as long as you're not making money off them and you let them know first. These aren't being made for retail sale, they are single use items that do nothing but give positive PR for the brand.

The only two instances I've heard of recently with any issues were with Ilya Bryzgalov's Star Wars mask (it had Yoda using the wrong color lightsaber) and Jonathan Bernier getting flak for using the Hollywood sign on his mask (the copyright owners eventually backed down).

Dave Gunnarsson who did the art for Valquette's Spider-Man themed masks eventually got a licensing deal with Marvel to create designs for Itech/Bauer retail masks.

Thanks for the info.......so there IS a slight chance you will get in trouble, just as i imagined

2000 NHL All Star jersey, size 56. Will be a Scott Stevens.

A few random dust/dirt marks on the white portions from being in storage, but otherwise NWT. Should clean up nicely, will be a good pickup for $89.

b9a6b708-f203-43f5-b088-9061fe503812_zps

2000 NHL All Star jersey, size 56. Will be a Scott Stevens.

A few random dust/dirt marks on the white portions from being in storage, but otherwise NWT. Should clean up nicely, will be a good pickup for $89.

Is there a good source out there to buy the shoulder patches? I was thinking about getting an all star jersey once I find one in my size.

On two separate occasions, eBay seller "nhlfanattic" has been recommended to me. The first set were perfect, and I ordered the second set from him as well. Waiting on them to send this jersey in for customizing.

Here's a link to the Devils patch I bought...you could use the "see other items" link to see if he has what you need.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181383914736?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

No way. I don't have that kinda dough. I certainly do appreciate you guys thinking I could swing it though! It's simply a very attractive retail that I got from Tom which I then put Sakic on.

Beautiful Sakic, Mike!

Recently got my Kings Stadium Series jersey back from being lettered. This jersey design has grown on me quite a bit since it was first revealed, and I'm very happy that I picked one up. Just sucks that the Kings can't seem to win a game while they're wearing them. :(

9a977bb2-c15b-47d1-a25a-9e0a06024099_zps

f1a1f0c9-557f-4231-ba07-d1522ab9fbe3_zps

Very nice Nordiques jersey Mike.

LAK nice Stadium series jersey. Didn't they wear those without the patch for a game?

Didn't they wear those without the patch for a game?

Yes, the last game of the season. They lost.

Just sucks that the Kings can't seem to win a game while they're wearing them. :(

Oh, so they are wearing them for the playoffs too? :P

Beautiful Sakic, Mike!

Recently got my Kings Stadium Series jersey back from being lettered. This jersey design has grown on me quite a bit since it was first revealed, and I'm very happy that I picked one up. Just sucks that the Kings can't seem to win a game while they're wearing them. :(

Duane...

Nice to see your SS jersey back from Bob! I know Bob is reading my text messages but can't seem to get a message back...

The wait continues...

A small, unimpressive Canucks haul from the last little while.

First up the one I'm most excited about, a 1.0 third. I have been looking for an authentic third for a long time now and I finally found one for a great price. Now I'm debating whether to strip it and make it a Hamhuis, but my goalie guilt is taking over.

040_zpsdbbb79f6.jpg
041_zpsf41cc803.jpg

This thing has tents for sleeves and its only a 48

042_zpsd7c6f7fc.jpg

A more reasonably sized 48. Will be getting a 25th anniversary patch

043_zps6760dfa9.jpg

And this ones a bit interesting. Replica, but it feels so much lighter and thinner than any other NHL branded Premier that I have, as well as the shoulder patches, which are also thinner than the NHL ones, and also feature a much darker green on them. Could be a one season wonder with the Heat disbanding and Calgary looking to move the affiliate to NY state... Don't know if the inaugural season and New York State Tool patches will ever be available but if anyone knows where to get them, please let me know.

013_zps0def5b4a.jpg

Beautiful Sakic, Mike!

Not to worry, you won't be seeing them anytime soon...

Here's one for good luck today.

Kerry Huffman game worn home jersey. Size 52

100_7619-vi.jpg

100_7640-vi.jpg

This jersey was worn by Flyers D-man Kerry Huffman during either the 1989-90 or 1990-91 season or possibly both as there is moderate wear throughout with the best wear being on the left arm and elbow area.

100_7631-vi.jpg

The front of the jersey shows scattered black markings, blood staining on the upper left chest area, and more blood stains on the left side near the hem. The right arm has some white markings next to the #5 and a nice board bun on the elbow area. The back of the jersey shows even wear with a few black markings and fraying threads on the nameplate letters. The fight strap shows light salting.

Fun fact about Kerry Huffman: On June 30, 1992, he was involved in the blockbuster trade involving 1991's first overall pick Eric Lindros. The deal saw Huffman along with Peter Forsberg, Mike Ricci, Ron Hextall, Chris Simon, Steve Duchesne, a first-round pick in the 1993 and 1994 Drafts and $15,000,000 to Quebec for Lindros.

Edited by rob77ta

Sweet Sakic

Lol. Wonder who got the better end of that deal....

I am always amazed how much they gave in exchange for Lindros. Talk about giving up the farm.

I am always amazed how much they gave in exchange for Lindros. Talk about giving up the farm.

At one level, I agree. But you have to recall that Forsberg had not played a single game in the NHL and was an unproven commodity, so the jury was still out as to how good he was going to be (he obviously turned out to be pretty darn good) while the book on Lindros was that he was a "can't miss" prospect, especially with him having played in some World Championships and the 1992 Olympics, etc. Both players turned out to have great careers but were both hampered by injuries.

When you look at how stacked the Quebec roster was after that trade (those acquired in the trade plus Sakic, Sundin, Owen Nolan, Adam Foote, Valeri Kamensky, Kovalenko, etc) it's surprising they did not win more championships.