It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Nice Talbot....what's the deal with his Ghostbusters mask anyway? Is he just a fan?

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice Talbot....what's the deal with his Ghostbusters mask anyway? Is he just a fan?

I think it's the same reason that Valiquette had Spider-Man on his; protectors of NY City.

That Talbot Whale.....nice catch....glad you were able to land that one! Your persistence paid off, finally being able to reel that one in. Congratulations!

Edited by Brian

Nice Talbot... Wow... Grats!

That Talbot Whale.....nice catch....glad you were able to land that one! Your persistence paid off, finally being able to reel that one in. Congratulations!

Lol. Finally caught my White Whale indeed. Thanks. This is my favorite gamer I've ever picked up yet!

Awesome Talbot. For future reference, Arena Wear did the Whale jerseys if anybody else is looking to send in blanks. They're also doing the current Wolfpack stuff as well.

I think companies usually don't mind as long as you're not making money off them and you let them know first. These aren't being made for retail sale, they are single use items that do nothing but give positive PR for the brand.

The only two instances I've heard of recently with any issues were with Ilya Bryzgalov's Star Wars mask (it had Yoda using the wrong color lightsaber) and Jonathan Bernier getting flak for using the Hollywood sign on his mask (the copyright owners eventually backed down).

Dave Gunnarsson who did the art for Valquette's Spider-Man themed masks eventually got a licensing deal with Marvel to create designs for Itech/Bauer retail masks.

htfd_valiquette_mask_sm.jpg

Edited by akteon

The Hollywood sign is a problem? What a joke. Awesome Talbot jersey, that kind of wear is rare for any jersey of any era, its killer.

Zhamnov Hawks 2003 Hockey Fights Cancer

DSCN4451_zpse860b1af.jpg

DSCN4457_zps62fd3426.jpg

Team issued 1992 Elvis Grbac University of Michigan Rose Bowl Jersey

DSCN4463_zps63613cc2.jpg

DSCN4471_zps344021ed.jpg

DSCN4493_zps9734fb0e.jpg

DSCN4485_zpsc3ed4097.jpg

Yes.. Grats on the Boyle NYR WC gamer.. They are very rarely ever available..

Love the Zhamnov Hawks jersey.

One last pickup for good luck before the puck drops. Big thanks to Mike for this one. 1/31 Rangers/Islanders game at MSG:

41419468681634-vi.jpg

42419468682440-vi.jpg

Not going to lie, I hated this style when I first saw it, but this is a pretty unique jersey upon further inspection.

(Now let's go Rangers!)

Edited by thebiggoalie

Just some authentics that came back this week from Sports Haven. Hopefully they bring some playoff mojo...

(Sorry the pictures suck)

DK65 Retail 2.0

13917319574_a1d3241ec3.jpg

Nyquist Indo...got it for peanuts and for the price I won't care when I get some wing sauce on it

13916947093_252c354dc1.jpg

Tatar Team Issue

13917323194_39442474ec.jpg

Kronwall WC...picture is so bad you'd never know how beautiful this thing is. Felt is pretty slick...

13916892985_4970139cb9.jpg

Tatar Winter Classic

13917326214_190a0d872b.jpg

...and a couple that came back from EPS, just some Olympics replicas

Bought this replica and was bummed that Howard never got to see any ice-time in the Olympics, but decided there was nobody else I'd want to put on it anyways

13916941703_18cff476e6.jpg

Slovak replica. A shame they didn't do so hot in the Olympics, but at least this guy scored the only goal against the US (even if it shouldn't have counted, play should have been blown dead offside)

13893774876_678fb17194.jpg

What did they do, crumple them all into a big ball and stuff them in a box. They're all wrinkled like crazy.