It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2004.05 Chris Higgins Hamilton Bulldogs game worn red jersey. Got it on ebay and it comes with a C.O.A. from the bulldogs. I have more items coming up in the future as well.

photo15_zps5cd28e12.jpg

photo25_zps8f728261.jpg

Very fortunate to add this to the collection. It was posted on ebay originally for about $150, i want to say 2-3 months ago, however it was scheduled for local pickup only. I was lucky enough that this was relisted at a much lower price of $70 and the seller took an offer for $60. Its a framed Bob Corkum Pro University of Maine jersey that also included a game used stick. Not one to ship it back myself, I selfishly destroyed the frame around the neighbourhood after coming across a dumpster to harvest the jersey haha. Im planning to strip it into a Kariya at sone point once I get back to Canada.

DSCN0658.jpg

DSCN0657.jpg

post-619-0-68809300-1398464737_thumb.jpe

post-619-0-72712300-1398464751_thumb.jpe

Edited by shandy_man

1986-87 Todd Ewen rookie road Blues. Worn in fights vs Jeff Beukeboom, Bob Rouse, Pat Price, and Brad Smith. Blood stains, snags, paint transfers, board burns, puck and stick marks, cuts, and a partially torn out fight strap. Took me a LONG time to find an Ornest style Blues jersey. Typical peeling and flaking of the heat sealed vinyl numbers.

ewen1004.jpg

ewen1001.jpg

ewen1002.jpg

I know it sounds Cliche, but nice Monarchs gamer! ;)

Edited by amonte78

Sweet Monarchs grab also sick Slap Shot vinyl. Olde Tyme Hardcore!!!

Grabbed that from EB, eh? :)

I always wanted to try buying it from him, but I was never a fan of having Bullard on it, personally...

Ditto - wanted the jersey, not the player...but still an awesome jersey!

That Blues is purty.

Pick that up last night at the Monarchs game , was tempted between 2 different Muzzin away jerseys or the Former Lewiston Maineiacs Cliche!

I was going to comment that Cliche used to be a Maineiac, but you're obviously aware. Nice pick up!

That Blues jersey is a piece of art.

Marc-André Cliche, not just a former Rangers draft pick, but probably one of the most ironic names in hockey.

Blackhawks Red Ultrafil

002-vi.jpg

003-vi.jpg

This jersey has been #1 on my most wanted list. Big thanks to Mike for sewing the patches on this jersey for me. The patches came from the Thrashers and are team issued. (Devils fans will hate this one :P)

03-04 Kovalchuk Home jersey

001-vi.jpg

004-vi.jpg

Quite the nice Canadian (no e) collection, Stay Frosty!

I know it sounds Cliche, but nice Monarchs gamer! ;)

haha thank you thank you

Sweet Monarchs grab also sick Slap Shot vinyl. Olde Tyme Hardcore!!!

I love me some good old Boston hardcore

I was going to comment that Cliche used to be a Maineiac, but you're obviously aware. Nice pick up!

Miss the Maineiacs :( got up to a few games before they went away

That Blues jersey is a piece of art.

Marc-André Cliche, not just a former Rangers draft pick, but probably one of the most ironic names in hockey.

If I was him I would just say nothing but cliche lines from movies all day

<<<<<< Hope anyone isn't offended by me liking only Canadian teams.

I do actually like a few American teams too. Mainly San Jose, Philly, and Detroit. I just wouldn't get a huge boner if one of them won the Cup.

But yeah, I hope everyone can understand it's been 20 years, and hasn't really happened in my (hockey) life. And please remember, if Canada went even 10 years in a row with the Cup (or something similar), I would have no problem with Americans only cheering for American teams. In situations like that, it's totally understandable.

<<<<<< Hope anyone isn't offended by me liking only Canadian teams.

I do actually like a few American teams too. Mainly San Jose, Philly, and Detroit. I just wouldn't get a huge boner if one of them won the Cup.

But yeah, I hope everyone can understand it's been 20 years, and hasn't really happened in my (hockey) life. And please remember, if Canada went even 10 years in a row with the Cup (or something similar), I would have no problem with Americans only cheering for American teams. In situations like that, it's totally understandable.

Not at all. Hope that wasn't cuz of my Canadian comment. That was just a joke. My wife's Canadian man! I love you Canucks!

Not at all. Hope that wasn't cuz of my Canadian comment. That was just a joke. My wife's Canadian man! I love you Canucks!

No, don't worry. Your comment was all good. But it did remind me that I should make things clear before anything gets out of hand. I remember once on Hockey's Future forums I said all Canadian teams are my favorites, and then someone got offended and said all their least favorite teams are the Canadian ones, all in order. Haha.

Got some new Admirals jerseys recently:

1991/92 Jason Herter White- Stripped for the next preseason, however, when I bought out the Admirals old nameplate stock, this nameplate was included and I have a 25th Anniversary PHPA patch also to restore it. Never seen another from this year in white so pretty excited. Random fact, was the highest draft pick to ever play for the Admirals directly from juniors/college in their IHL history.

stuff_001-M.jpg

stuff_002-M.jpg

2004/05 Ed Campbell Burgundy- Ed who? Pretty much, however, this is Dan Hamhuis's 2002/03 jersey recycled for Campbell who wore it for ~8 games. Has light to moderate wear, but has a ton of pilling on the front right bottom hem, probably from Dan's stick as he's a lefty.

stuff_005-M.jpg

stuff_006-M.jpg

Authentic CCM Ultrafil 1986/1987 Washington Capitals Mike Gartner Road Jersey, jersey is a size 50.

DSCN4593_zpsa2b9872e.jpg

DSCN4598_zps0f732c7e.jpg

Authentic CCM AirKnit 1992/1993 Washington Capitals Mike Ridley Home Jersey. It is a size 48, Stanley Cup Centennial patch is authentic.

DSCN4607_zpsef3f9c02.jpg

DSCN4614_zps30fb7662.jpg

Love those older Caps, especially the Gartner.

I like that red Admirals, always thought they used a cool font on that design, though I like their current skeleton logo better. Still odd to me that the AHL has two active teams with the same name (Milwaukee Admirals and Norfolk Admirals) but it makes sense both teams started in different leagues (IHL and ECHL respectively).

The Caps jerseys are killer, the really old Admirals is awesome. Such a great design. And that Blues on the last page, wow. The Blues probably had the best all time jerseys until they decided to ruin it in the 90s.

2 new Preds arrivals for me.

The first one is just one of new my absolute favorites: Vern Fiddler's NHL Debut & First Point+First Goal jersey. Who doesnt love this guy? It's also unique because its a 99-00 CCM model jersey that was used for regular season play. Cleary, they didn't plan for him to make the team out of preseason! Even his jersey defies the odds. It's actually my first Predators debut jersey too.

fiddler-5th-b.png

fiddler-5th-f.png

The 2nd is a 2003-04 Adam Hall that I got a great deal on. I really like him as a player so it was nice to finally land one for the collection.

hall-b.png

hall-f.png

I added real pics of the Fedorov over the weekend too :thumbsup: - go to my sig link for the whole collection if you want to see a non cellular version.

fedorov-alumni-b.pngfedorov-alumni-f.png