eBay version 3.0

Brilliant!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw that when he first listed it for $900 and said he wouldn't budge on price, nor relist it.

So far, he's done both, and the first two times listed were only 24 hour auctions. Idiot.

Wow. What a ######.

People need to report idiots like this, not that eBay does anything, but its just asinine.

Just in general I don't get why burger kings go for so much. They were mass produced replicas and aren't rare at all.

Just to clarify, the guy originally said in his listing that "There were only 5 ever on eBay" and that the other one currently listed is "a fake."

He's an idiot to ever think there only has ever been 5 on eBay nor them being faked.

I thought the nhl logo was a sewn on patch on 2.0s. all mine are sewn but there a few years older.

More and more NHL jerseys are starting to feature the thin felt shield. They've been used on some models for around 2 years now, I think.

Just a heads up, jerseybaron just listed more than 10 anaheim mighty ducks retro throwback 2.0's.

Holy smokes....who is this guy? I was under the impression those 2.0s were made for 1 night only....

I have a question (probably a noob one) on customizing replicas. All of my prior Rangers jerseys have been CCM/Starter authentics from the 90s, customized by Cosby or purchased already finished.

Despite my best hopes, a 1980s authentic "New York" away jersey in a size 48 hasn't fallen in my lap yet.

I'm watching this on ebay and it ends soon:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321273565225?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Is customizing a replica different than customizing an authentic? Do I still send it off to Cosby like my others?

Also, the seller states it fits like a current Medium? Is this normal? The jersey is an XL and I wear a 48 in CCM/Starter. Thanks!

I have a question (probably a noob one) on customizing replicas. All of my prior Rangers jerseys have been CCM/Starter authentics from the 90s, customized by Cosby or purchased already finished.

Despite my best hopes, a 1980s authentic "New York" away jersey in a size 48 hasn't fallen in my lap yet.

I'm watching this on ebay and it ends soon:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321273565225?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Is customizing a replica different than customizing an authentic? Do I still send it off to Cosby like my others?

Also, the seller states it fits like a current Medium? Is this normal? The jersey is an XL and I wear a 48 in CCM/Starter. Thanks!

Or am I better off just doing this...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/300982402698?var=600155366228&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

It would be a lot cheaper getting that blank than buying a $200 replica. In addition, I know a few people here has has issues with that seller and the quality of jerseys.

Since they seem to have regain some popularity, a nice ducks ending soon:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/331084399610?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1431.l2649

i am jealous of how inexpensive ducks jerseys are

This one is much better than the first one as diagonal lettering looks much better... The first one is complete garbage..

This one is much better than the first one as diagonal lettering looks much better... The first one is complete garbage..

I don't like that seller's stuff....they're low quality replica's.

I think that after I recover from Christmas I may just bite the bullet and do this. At least they're an ebay regular, so I'm reasonably sure the listing will still be around. I know some people had a bad experience, but how hard is a Rangers jersey, and a replica one at that?

I don't like that seller's stuff....they're low quality replica's.

I hear you.. I have never bought from the guy so I really don't know, but the lettering in the pics looks much better than the 1st ebay listing that GPQ posted..

True. But of you're looking for a stand-in for an authentic CCM, they're no good. The stripes on the sleeves and bottom are not separate sewn pieces of material and it's not mesh.

I picked this up just for shits and giggles, if its not worth anything it will be a friends late xmas present lol. Can anyone fill me in on if it is a legit replica from the 70's? I know its missing some colors and stuff that the gameworns had.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/231120847682?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649