eBay version 3.0

Brilliant!

Nice Whale Akteon. I have a special Whale jersey showing up in Monday. I can't wait for it!

EDIT: never mind. I thought you picked that up yourself.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice Whale Akteon. I have a special Whale jersey showing up in Monday. I can't wait for it!

EDIT: never mind. I thought you picked that up yourself.

Did you buy the talbot or the zucc?

Did you buy the talbot or the zucc?

Unfortunately, the Talbot fell through. I did grab the Zucc though. That is the one I'm referring to. So much for the surprise.

Hey All,

I'm a long time lurker but new to the forums. Have any of you ever bought from buddy0975 on ebay? He has some cool 1.0's and want to make sure they're legit. He has really good feedback so I'm assuming they're real.

Here's a link to his sales: http://www.ebay.com/sch/buddy0975/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

He's a member here (dsl135), he's good.

He's a member here (dsl135), he's good.

Thanks Lak74! I looked at the detail pics and there was some tell-tale signs they are real. Looking to pull the trigger now. 1.0s generally fit a bit bigger then 2.0s correct? I have a 56 2.0 thats a bit baggy on me and think a 54 1.0 would be good for me. From what I've read they aren't cut quite as tight. Sorry if this isn't the appropriate place to ask.

OOOH! You got a Zucc? Which one? I am the resident Zucca snatcher.

It's not a gamer, but it's the dark third jersey they wore. I wanted a Zukes jersey anyway, because he wears my number, and I also wanted one of those dark Whale jerseys, regardless if it's a jersey foul or not. I'm fairly certain he wore the dark at least once.

I was going it got here today in time to wear to tonight's game against Fatso and the Devils. :)

Hey All,

I'm a long time lurker but new to the forums. Have any of you ever bought from buddy0975 on ebay? He has some cool 1.0's and want to make sure they're legit. He has really good feedback so I'm assuming they're real.

Here's a link to his sales: http://www.ebay.com/sch/buddy0975/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Yup that's me.

Thanks Lak74! I looked at the detail pics and there was some tell-tale signs they are real. Looking to pull the trigger now. 1.0s generally fit a bit bigger then 2.0s correct? I have a 56 2.0 thats a bit baggy on me and think a 54 1.0 would be good for me. From what I've read they aren't cut quite as tight. Sorry if this isn't the appropriate place to ask.

Actually it's the opposite. 1.0's are more tightly cut than the same size in 2.0, but the arms on 1.0's are a bit longer.

Actually it's the opposite. 1.0's are more tightly cut than the same size in 2.0, but the arms on 1.0's are a bit longer.

Thanks again Lak! I'm hoping its not too big of a difference between a 2.0 56 and a 1.0 54, I imagine they're pretty close. Thank you all for the help. DSL135 I'll be in touch!

I can vouch for dsl135, good guy. He helped me out big time with a Christmas present for my brother last year. Have no worries dealing with him.

dsl135 is a great seller. Bought one Devils 1.0 from him through the forum, and then realized I also bought one from him on EBay without knowing.

This is the 2nd one I have seen faked in this style, unfortunately I own the other one I've seen...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Roman-Turek-St-Louis-Blues-Jersey-Authentic-On-Ice-CCM-Air-Knit-Size-52-/331082811673?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item4d1612c919

Lol at faking a roman turek jersey

This is the 2nd one I have seen faked in this style, unfortunately I own the other one I've seen...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Roman-Turek-St-Louis-Blues-Jersey-Authentic-On-Ice-CCM-Air-Knit-Size-52-/331082811673?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item4d1612c919

The lettering on it is original, which makes it even more of a head-scratcher.

We got people faking the 1998 All Star jerseys now... Looks really good too, until you look at the NHL logo... Kinda funny that, out of everything, they can't get THAT right.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NHL-Teemu-Selanne-Vancouver-Canucks-1998-All-Star-replica-Jersey-SZ52-/141138435679?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item20dc819e5f

That's the same seller that has been selling fake 1993 NHL AS jerseys for some time. First time seeing fake 1998s show up.

The NHL logo is definitely a giveaway on the seller's jerseys.

I actually just posted about those in the good or not thread. I'm curious to see some advice from the older ccm pros on here. For being bootlegged those jerseys are surprisingly passable. Other than the neck tagging and nhl logo as well as the ccm hem tag not being accurate on most of them, they don't look like usual fakes. Leads me to think maybe someone is making them? But that doesn't even make sense really.

At the risk of sounding stupid, what's wrong with the NHL logo?

Its a bit squished. Its kind of hard to describe, but if you look at the NHL logo (correct one) next to that, the shape is off.