eBay version 3.0

Brilliant!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty cool. Wish he had some of their black 3rd jersey too.

Say what you will but he's on the money. He told me he'd have a NYR Heritage in a size 46 by mid-December and by gum he delivered. Well, he shipped. The delivery will be in a few days.

Is he pricey? Yes. But tell me where else I'm gonna score a 2.0......certainly not at MSG or at shop.NHL.crap.

Jersey Baron definitely gets some impressive stuff in stock.

Say what you will but he's on the money. He told me he'd have a NYR Heritage in a size 46 by mid-December and by gum he delivered. Well, he shipped. The delivery will be in a few days.

Is he pricey? Yes. But tell me where else I'm gonna score a 2.0......certainly not at MSG or at shop.NHL.crap.

i don't get how he has stock and every place i look doesn't have any 2.0s. it isn't a few jerseys either, the dude has practically everything. i can't find them from any official major retailer and here the guy has almost everything, including the 3rd's.

it is either a combination of "i know a guy", "hey this fell off the truck", or "i was able to get a bunch of overstock".

currently saving $$ to get the Kings 3rd. i wasn't going to but i buckled. i've got to have one of those

it is either a combination of "i know a guy", "hey this fell off the truck", or "i was able to get a bunch of overstock".

It is simply that he is smart by ordering them early before anyone else, and he is willing to risk a lot of money by committing to order large quantities. Any dealer could do the same if they wanted to.

It is simply that he is smart by ordering them early before anyone else, and he is willing to risk a lot of money by committing to order large quantities. Any dealer could do the same if they wanted to.

This is said perfectly. Also he sells them on a site with a ton of traffic. Where collectors most often look for jerseys. So seeing Kings purple 3rds or the Senators Heritage Classics is very attractive to any jersey collector. Just look at all the Kings purples sold...

However, if he can get them, than so will every other dealer....eventually though. The fact Senators HC's came out this quickly in 2.0's provides a hope they will become available in due time.

Yea, pretty much. He just has a huge bankroll behind the business, because (from what I've been told) every order has to be at least 25 of each style ordered, so that's a lot of $$$ tied up in even just one style.

Personally, I applaud him for having the balls to put up that much cash to stock that many different models of 2.0's. He's reaping the rewards of having a monopoly on these jerseys (at least for now), but we'll have to see whether other dealers catch up eventually or not. Meanwhile, hats off to him for having the foresight and the guts to be the first one to offer these to the jersey-buying public. As in most business ventures, you have to put up money to make money.

You don't become the Baron of Jerseys by just having a couple of jerseys in stock...

I lol'ed at this haha.

And I applaud him too, he is the only source. If someone else could order 2.0's like him they could undercut his price by $30-40 and still make an absolute killing. Aren't blanks only (i cant believe i said only) supposed to be $250-$299 or something?

He has a couple of ASG blanks I would love to get one done up an a Stastny but the blank is $423 from the baron

He has worked with me off ebay since I am in one day shipping area I have saved a ton ,I am looking at a few others to purchased that I have never seen in stores .

Flames 2.0s are $319, and in Edmonton I've seen Oilers 2.0s for $319 as well.

MSRP is Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price.

Certainly some places sell them for less, but in response to Kurt's question, the MSRP is actually $350, not $250-$300, so that's basically what JerseyBaron is selling them for on eBay (after fees) in most cases.

I lol'ed at this haha.

And I applaud him too, he is the only source. If someone else could order 2.0's like him they could undercut his price by $30-40 and still make an absolute killing. Aren't blanks only (i cant believe i said only) supposed to be $250-$299 or something?

in the past that was the MSRP for authentics. i've always used that price + customization to determine value. if i can pick up an actual game worn for that or less, i feel i've gotten a good deal. the new $350 MSRP + customization will obviously change this rationale, but not much

Jesus I want one of those Ottawa Heritage 2.0s....only 2 Size 56 left...Does Baron often restock sold out jerseys?